37. Affair!!??

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Helloo.. My dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Last night i published it by mistake..

So here is ur surprize..

I know tomorrow is tuesday.. There is no special occassion still update right??

No.. Today is special.. One of my long lost friend bday.. I just remember his name and his smiling cute face.. My childhood friend.. I didnt get that much great friend for me.. But i dont know where he is and how he is.. Still he has a special impression in my heart.. He is one of my best friend i can say..

Anyways... So here this chapter is dedicated to my long lost friend..

Lets go to our story..

Swetha pov.

I smiled looking in to the mirror.

May this happiness be with me forever.

My smile faded instantly..

Remembering that night..

'Call my name vaishali..'

I closed my eyes tightly to remove that memory..

Noo.. Noo i shouldnt think like that.. He wants a chance.. He wants a fresh start..

Yes. Fresh start.. Let us take time to heal the disturbance between us..

It should be your duty to fulfill his needs.. Tears formed.. Can he be able to understand if i explain my disturbing thoughts..?

I opened the tap and took water in palms and poured them on my face..

I took long breaths and went out side.

I lie down on bed. Felt so weak..

Rakesh came and checked for temperature and asked me to eat and take medicines.. I took them as he adviced.. He covered me with bedsheet and slept beside me coming closer to me.. He placed his hand surrounding me.. I shivered.. Its so new to me.. But comfortable.. He slept so easily.. Here iam struggling with my thoughts..

After some time turned to his side.. He is sleeping peacefully..

"iam still unable to believe that you want to give us a chance .. Do you really want to start afresh??" i whispered..

His head frowned in sleep..

Did he heard me?? No.. Right..

I placed my hand on his forehead.. And rubbed it lightly. ..

He didnt move but on lips a little smile occured.

I smiled looking at him.. Then sleep occupied me.

Next day..

As usual i felt healthy, So i got up to do my routine.

I started preparing breakfast his favourite puri. You might wonder how do i know his favourite breakfast.. Its just simple.. maaji said while chitchatting how he always used to ask for puri and pithaji used to hate puri.

So may be by preparing puri, he will be happy right. I thought.

Maaji came and said "why beti you woke up early.. I should have done na.. U might need some rest. Go.. Go and take rest i will do it"

"Nahi.. Maaji.. Please let me do it.. Its boring to stay on bed..  " i pleaded her.

"silly girl. Every one now a days wants to escape from household work.. I dont know why u are always so dedicated to doing it" maaji said.

I just smiled at her..

May be because my life dream is this only.. To take care of my family. Not everyone's dream is same like me.. Some are interested in other things like doing the job they want.. Everyone have their own interests..

" So.. What are you doing for breakfast??" maaji asked.

"Hmm puri maaji.. "I said mixing powder to dough

" so u wanted to make his favourite early in the morning.. Well u are doing ur husbands favourite thing.. What about my husband?? " maaji murmured with fake worry..

I laughed at her.. She too started laughing..

" May i know the reason of ur laugh so i too can join u??" Pithaji came and asked..

" Its.. Ladies secret" maaji winked at him.

I smiled and continued making puri.

Breakfast is same as yesterday.. But the inhibition i had was lost.. Today too we fed each other.

After breakfast, while iam arranging the kitchen ware in racks i heard some one visited our home..

"Supriya ji.. How are you?? I heard that ur son and daughter in law came. Where are they?? "

"Mallika ji please come.. Sit.. Yah my son and daughter in law both came.. You havent saw my daughter in law as its such an emergency wedding we couldnt be able to inform you.."

"beti.. Can u get some coffee for mallika ji"

"Haa maaji.. "

I made coffee and poured it in a cup and took that along with two biscuits in a small plate and kept it on the centre of table. Then started arranging newspapers which were spread haphazardly on the table. My back was turned to that new comer.

"Beti.. This is mallika ji.. Previously she is our neighbour. Their family is very close to us. Just like close friends.. " maaji said while introducing the lady..

"Namaste ji.." I said smiling by holding my both palms infront of chest. But my smile faded gradually looking at the person.

One more person who rejected me.

"you??" that lady was shocked upon looking at me. May be she too never thought that i can get into this family.

"Wow.. Do u know my daughter in law?" maaji asked her.

"haaa.. I know alot about her.."she said whole throwing a digusting look at me.

I dont know how these people live in this world when they cant see the beauty in everything. May be iam lucky that i havent get into such family.

" excuse me.. Maaji i will go and start preparing lunch" i said and was about to go.

"supriya ji.. When u said about ur daughter in law, i imagined her alot.. But is she the one you talked about??" mallika aunty said.

I stopped in my track and looked back at her.

"haa mallika ji.. Iam so lucky and proud to have such a daughter in law.. But how do u know her" maaji proudly saying

"Poor surpriya ji.. I dont know whether u know about her or not." she said

I dont understand what she is talking about me.. What have i ever done wrong to her?? Why she is insulting me and hating me..?

"she is like goddess mahalakshmi in our house" maaji said smiling.

"dont insult goddess mahalakshmi by calling her with that name supriyaji" she said..

"mallika ji.. What are you talking?" maaji got anger.

"before you, i got that marriage proposal for my son. When we went to her home and looked at her we too thought like you only.." mallika ji said..

"even my son too showed interest to marry her. But later we got to know about her. She is such a.. Anyways.. Who am i to say about her." she said.. What is she talking about??

What did i do??

"mallika ji.. What nonsense are you talking?" maaji got irritated with her words..

"its not me.. Who is talking.. I dont understand how you agree for marrying that girl to ur son?" mallika aunty said

" mallika.. Stop it.. " maaji said trying to control her anger

" supriya ji.. " mallika aunty was shocked with sudden informal usage of maaji..

" i dont want anyone who insults my daughter in law. " maaji said..

" it seems you dont know the truth. " she said.

What is that truth??

My heart beat is loud.. I dont know.. As far as i know i havent done anything wrong in my life..

" what truth u are talking about?" maaji asked her throwing daggers at her..

"she had an affair with a guy. Thats the reason we stopped proceeding further for the marriage.." she said..

I lost the energy.. I took hold of the chair as a support... Tears started forming..

"what are you talking?" rakesh shouted at her

"it seems you too dont know her.. ask her.. why many proposals came and no one agreed to marry her" she said looking at me.

I cant face anything.. I cant understand.. Dp they call one side love an affair??

"because all you people look only externally. You dont ever bother to look at character" rakesh shouted at her.

"rakesh.. Do u think we look for external looks.. No.. Not every one looks beauty.." mallika aunty too shouted back..

"Then? Why u rejected her" rakesh asked

"its true rakesh.. She is fooling you.. She had an affair with a guy.." she said with so much confidence.. Like she saw me it directly..

Tears started on flowing its own.. I clenched my fist to control the pain inside my heart..

"Enough aunty" rakesh showed his palm infront of her..

" Please leave.." he said turning to side

" Rakesh.." mallika aunty called with trembling voice..

" I said leave.. " he shouted again..

" You all people seem to have been fell for her charms.. But when u know the reality then you will understand me." with that she left

I fell on to floor crying.. How can she say that.

" Maa.. Dont bother her words. " rakesh said

" Maa.. Why are you silent.. Say something" he asked maaji again..

I held my head down crying with closed eyes..

" What can i say when all she is saying is bad about my daughter in law whom i thought as pure as goddess.. "maaji said..

Her words made look at her..

" Maa.. Do you believe her words. " he asked her..

"How can i not believe her?" maaji said with sad voice..

I dont want them to hate me.. But they can never stop hating me.. Because that is how the situation is..

"Seriously.. You are repeating the same mistake which you had done previously.."  he warned her..

"Previously yes.. Meghana said and i blindly believed. Later i realised because we know about meghana and her thoughts of breaking ur marriage. But why mallika will say such words about her.. What will she gain by blaming or insulting her.?" maaji said with tears in her eyes..

"Maa.. " rakesh called her helplessly

"I dont know what to believe and what not to believe. " maaji said and stood..

"Maa.. If thats ur final words.. Then we are leaving." rakesh said with stern voice..

"Its not that son.." maaji said with sadness.

"Ur silence itself saying that u are believing what ever she said about my wife." rakesh said tense voice..

"Son.." maaji called him..

"Okay.. Thats it.. We are leaving.." rakesh said  with anger..

He went to our room and came after some time with luggage bag.

He took my hand made me stand up and dragged me towards the door.

I looked at maaji "maaji.." i mumbled with muffled voice.. with hope that she will talk to me..

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and then turned her head to side.

"They will never change.. They believe only what others say.." rakesh said with seriousness.

"Son.. I do believe her but" maaji said lowering her head.

"Yess.. That but is enough for me to understand that u will never change. " there was silence.. Dead silence.. saying  that rakesh pulled me to go out of house.. But stopped at door and turned to maaji and said " and one more thing maa.. Your son also had an affair. Keep that in mind". Then we went out. We went from there to railway station through an auto..

Through out journey tears are coming out of my eyes..

I always thought of becoming seetha.. Just like seetha loves ram, i always want to love my husband like that.. But i never thought or wished that i will be blamed like seetha about character. My one side love became a curse for me. It became ravan in my life. May be my life is full of obstacles just like seetha and can never have any happy ending.

Hehehe..

Iam the devil author right.. But certain things are needed to end right..

But end is still a long way..

How many of you hate maaji??

Do u think maaji's sadness and anger is justified..?

Well but rakesh is there for swetha..

Random question, do u have any long lost friend whom u miss??

Meet u tomorrow with asusual tuesday update..

Thanks for ur reads.. votes.. comments..

See you again tomorrow

bybye.. 😘😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro