21;; i love you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

jeongguk with great difficulty kept his tears in seeing kim taehyung on the hospital bed. he had a oxygen mask on that broke the other's heart to pieces.

taehyung's parents were out talking with the doctor while he was sitting beside taehyung's bed who was now wide awake but still spare the senior a single glance.

"baby—" jeongguk called intertwining their fingers and taehyung just tried getting his hand out of the other's grip but couldn't. he gave up and looked away.

it's been already five days he was in the hospital. all these days the doctor only allowed his parents to stay in the cabin, no outsiders were allowed.

jeongguk was finally permitted to walk in the cabin and see his baby after whole five days even though he came here every single day and peeked through the small circular windows to just see the other.

the younger saw him too but didn't show any kind of emotion even though he was devastated to see jeon jeongguk standing there with tears rolling down in torrents.

taehyung's lungs were getting worse. the cancer cells were still spreading and if this continues, his other organs might get attacked too. doctors suggested chemotherapies again but also said that taehyung might have just some more time left.

taehyung slowly reached for his oxygen mask and was about to pull it down when jeongguk stopped him, "no, today i will talk and you will listen."

taehyung obeyed and didn't pull the mask off, he now stared at the other who was still crying.

"you can't push me away like this, kim taehyung." jeongguk said blinking letting the tears fall, "i know you don't have much time but pushing me away is just going to hurt more."

"i don't— want you to get too—attached to me jeon jeongguk." taehyung pulled the mask off and said in between his breaths before jeongguk again made him wear it.

"didn't i just say that i will talk?" jeongguk cupped the other's hands with his and leaned down only to kiss them, "the time you have babe, please— give it to me. waste it on me."

taehyung shut his eyes close, he bit his bottom lip as he stared at the other with glassy eyes, tears threatening to fall, "please taehyungie, i love you."

taehyung's eyes widened at the three magical words jeongguk just said.

even jeongguk could see how surprised the other was and at this, he couldn't but let out a small chuckle.

"yes, kim taehyung. i am in love with you." jeongguk confessed.

"no way." taehyung said through the mask which came out muffled and distinct but jeongguk understood it all.

he smiled and wiped the tears that dropped from taehyung's eyes and pulled himself to his feet. he bent over to cup taehyung's cheeks and pulled his face up a little before pressing his lips on his forehead.

"i love you so fucking much." jeongguk repeated while taehyung heart just exploded because of the confession.

no one said those words to him, at least in a romantic way and he was glad it was jeon jeongguk.

"but i—" taehyung again tried to talk, "i don't love you jeon jeongguk."

the lie just made the raven head laughed and again settled on the chair  beside the hospital bed.

"yeah i believe you." jeongguk let out a small chuckle and forcibly pushed the mask on to which taehyung pouted.

taehyung showed his middle finger at jeongguk who just smiled and mumbled, "yeah i love you too."

taehyung didn't know what happened to his 'dont-get-too-attached' plan but as soon as he saw the other's sweet smile, he melted and didn't say anything when jeongguk peppered both his palms with kisses.

taehyung can't lie to himself or jeongguk, he fell for the other and now there was no going back.

"i love you too, jeon jeongguk."

////////////////////////////

i love you 3000

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro