1, since our departure

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Masky,

It was around time to eat breakfast but no one was smiling as usual you would think, right? no, today was a special day to be sad there's no doubt in my mind that today is going to be rather slow, me and hoodie are sad, like the other's but nothing compares to how much slendy hates this day. He still hasn't left his room. For you, I'm guessing you don't understand just yet, today is the anniversary of the day LJ left us for his trip no one here has seen him since then. Us proxy might have to make breakfast today, I've been choking back my sorrow all morning but now that I was up and out of my room and toward the kitchen I felt a warm tear fall from my eye and onto my mask soon joining my side to comfort me though was hoodie he gave me a hug and did onto him back this lasted us quite a while until that is until we heard fighting from the kitchen, the voice that boomed through the mansion was unmistakable and me and hoodie ran toward the source. As I expected there Jeff was, fighting with Ben. Since the day LJ left they've been at each other's throat's almost as if they were two stranger's with anger issues meeting on the street's for the first time it was complete and utter chaos. Just then I saw the unmistakable tentacles of slender followed by his deafening roar of rage and sorrow "JEFF! OF ALL DAY'S TO FIGHT!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!!!!!?" Jeff flinched his anger now replacing that of fear as he struggled to collect his own word's together "w-well I'm ahh s-so sorry slender" he said in a slight tremble Ben at this point had hidden somewhere. Slender calmed himself best he could his mouth being now hidden once again, "it's alright Jeff, just not today.." With that slendy walked back to his room in a slow stride. "I feel so bad for him" I said looking over at the trembly hoodie next to me his only response was to nod slow, and sadly.
Poor slender... It's not easy seeing him like this..

(It's short but it's something, thanks for reading! ;3 sincerely, Madeline)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro