6 beginning

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

slenderman,

once I was done decorating the room I looked around and smiled at my handy work it was just about as close as I can get. But with the sorrow feeling around me all of a sudden sorrow consuming me again "you know, when your stressed, walking really does help" I heard In my head a flash back coming to me suddenly.

I was crying on a log my face in my hand's feeling the tears drip into the palms of my hand's that is, until someone touched my shoulder I jumped, of course.i looked up seeing a new friend of mine he was smiling down at me with his wonderful smile, except this time I noticed there was sorrow held in there as well. I looked back down "you know when your stressed, walking really does help" he said sitting next to me "we were no match for him!!" I yelled at my most recently made friend. " and yet we still tried although we failed.." he looked at me grabbing my hand "we still tried our hardest". I stopped and looked into his blue eye's my face only a little warm. I hugged him causing him to flinch "thank you.." "hey slender?" "yeah, what is tit Jack...?" "I'm sorry I couldn't save them" I looked at him with shock, then in a blur I tackled him. "IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT" his face was major red as I lane on top of him and realizing the situation I scrambled off of him and next to me " I know it's not but, I know you were blaming yourself so I decided to let you know it's both equally our fault" smiled "thank's for the comfort" " no problem! anything to make a friend happy!!" with that I grabbed his hand and walked us into the cabin.

I could feel the tears staining on my face "a walk, a walk sounds good" so I took a leave into the woods and between a trail of trees I continued like this for a half an hour as the sun began to set and the cold was settling in, that was when I saw him at the end of the trail just standing there at first I thought my mind was playing trick's on me. But, every time I "blinked" or rubbed my eyes he was still there I smiled with glee "happy birthday dear friend!!" "l-L-j-jack?!" " its me in the flesh he said opening out his long arms. I ran at him as we both hugged one another at about the same time "I thought you were dead" he laughed "no, Zalgo can't get me that easily" I pulled on his arm gently "we have to tell the other's!" I said nearly crying again from the overwhelming happiness. He didn't respond at this point he just ran toward the mansion as I laughed at his slight foolishness and simply teleported home. Once there, I stopped him at the door "I'll hold up a meeting so that everyone can see you at the same time" he frowned but nodded engagingly, with that I teleported into the office telling everyone to come into the auditorium once again making my voice just as sorrowful as the first time I held a meeting if you were t be there you would here the moan's and groan's through out the building as they gathered up and Jack hid behind the curtain. "as you all know of the current event's that have happened in the most recent of day's only in two day's time actually" "I had brought someone home with me that I think might just cheer you up!" most everyone groaned once again Jeff's being the loudest. "I re-introduce you to..." as I motioned for Jack to come in he did and everyone all of a sudden leapt out of their seat's and jumped onto stage surrounding him. the very last person he hugged was a happy balling Sally. I am now the happiest person alive I said to myself as LJ tried to get away from sally them two playing a game of tage, I'ts nice to have everyone home and happy again...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro