Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Let them go!" I yell as I bust through the doors to the TV station.

"Alya? No! Get out of here!" Marinette Yells

"Never. You are my BFF and I'm here to save you." I protest.

"But She's right. You need to leave. You saw what he did to ladybug. And she has powers. He'll tear you apart!" Cat Noir Yells.

"So you really are ladybug..." I lock eyes with my BFF.

"I-i was. And as your BFF and former supper hero. I demand you leave. You'll only get yourself hurt. And I don't want that!" She responds.

"That's not happening. We are staying and getting you out of here" Nino adds.

"Nino. Alya seriously. Get out of here." Cat Noir goes on. But we ignore him.

"Nino. The camera. Shut it off" I order and he nods his head. He started to run towards the camera.

"Not so fast kid" the same man from the TV blocked him.

"Hmph" I hum when I realize this is perfect. The man is too destructed with Nino he hasn't even seen me. I tip Toe over to Marinette and Cat Noir. I reach up to unchain cat noir first.

"Alya!" I hear Nino yell. I quickly take Cat Noir's staff and block myself.

"Hey!" Cat Noir Yelled.

"Get over it kitty cat. I'm the one saving the day here" I responded with a smirk. I hear a beep behind me.

"Ugh. My ring" I hear Cat noir mumble. I was too distracted with Cat I didn't pay attention to The approaching Hawkmoth.

"Duck!" Cat yelled and I did. He kicked himself off the wall to get force and was able to kick Hawkmoth hard enough it sent him flying.

"No. Could you please unchain me?" He asks. I use his staff to break the chains.

"Get Mari. Nino! Shut off the camera! I'll deal with Hawkmoth" he orders and I nod. I race over to Marinette, she looked so weak. I broke the chains and caught her before she hit the ground.

"Got it! Camera's off!!" I heard Nino.

"Good." Cat responded.

"Ok. Come on Marinette , get up. We need you" i mumble. She was leaning on me for support.

"Alya. I told you to go. I-I can't protect you." She mumbled.

"It's ok girl, I'll protect you this time." I say with a smile. I felt Cat's staff vanish from my hands. I spun around and held Marinette so she could see. Cats uniform was fading away.

"No! Cat! Get out of here!" Marinette Yelled.

"Not happening. The TV is off. I know who you are. You need to know who I am." He responded. He looked over his shoulder and smiled as his mask vanished.

"Adrien?!" The three of us yell in unison.

"Hey Mari" he smiles at Marinette.

"Pay attention kitty!" She Yelled back Still using his nickname. He turned around and blocked himself from Hawkmoth.

"It's really you." He froze before attacking.

"You're Cat Noir. How could I never see it? Absences from school, late nights, always exhausted, random bruises, and the ring. My own son is cat noir." Hawkmoth went on as his uniform faded away and we could see Mr. Agrest.

"No way... f-father?" Adrien backed up in shock.

"I'm so sorry Adrien." He tried to step closer to him.

"Stay away from me! You-you evil monster!" Adrien Yelled.

"Adrien-" his Dad was shocked.

"Do you have any idea how much danger you put us in Every day?" Adrien spoke sternly.

"Yeah but I didn't know it was you."

"IT DOESN'T MATER!" He yelled.

"I love being Cat Noir! I love protecting my city! I love having the love of my life as my partner! But you want to take that from me!" He went on.

"Love of your life? You are 16! You don't know the meaning!" Mr. Agrest Yelled.

"I hardly doubt you do either! You never once let Adrien out of his house! You kept him cooped up inside all the time!" Nino Yelled.

Marinette's POV

"The day you let him out was the greatest day of his life. And mine" I added, I pushed off of Alya and limped over to Adrien.

"The day you let him out he ran into the guardian of the miraculous just as I did and we didn't even know it." I continued still approaching Adrien.

"Mari.." he whispered.

"That was the day we became the hero's of Paris. And that was the day I met the one person who would stick by my side with or without the mask. He isn't just a fan of the hero's, he isn't just a bystander. He is my partner. And the one I love most." I lost my balance and stumbled into Adrien who caught me and helped me stand.

"You are just a bunch of fools. Adrien... if you knew why I wanted the miraculous you would understand why I do this and you would hand over your ring" He spoke directly to Adrien completely ignoring the rest of us.

"Then tell me Father. Why did you do this."
Adrien has an aggressive tone.

"Because, if you are in possession of both the cat and ladybug miraculous you can make a wish. And I was going to wish to bring your mother back to life"

"How dare you! She is resting peacefully! How dare you try and disrupt her! she is where she belongs! She is the reason I fight! She is the reason I don't give in! She watches over me from above! You leave her along!" Adrien Yelled at his father.

"You aren't happy?"

"No! You let her be! You let us all be! You nearly killed Marinette to bring mother back. Mother is gone. Why can't you understand that. She is gone and isn't coming back." Adriens legs have out. He and I both hit the floor.

"Guys!" Nino yells. I see plagg fly out from Adriens jacket. He whispers something in his ear before he disappears, along with Adriens ring.

"My Kwami is gone, along with my miraculous. You will never find him. It's over." He spoke to his father with out making eyes contact.

"What do you mean your Kwami is gone? How is he gone?" He had a harsh tone to is voice.

"He Just is. He went to our master. Cat Noir is no longer in the picture. Not until is lady is by his side. So I suggest you hand over the ladybug miraculous Tiki, and the butterfly miraculous Nurro. Because you won't get Plagg, ever. So you should I just give up now" Adrien looked up at his father with cold eyes.

"Adrien..." I mumbled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro