#1: Yozora Shinsei

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emerging from his bed groggily, a slim-built, teenage boy with fluffy, somewhat curled, dark blue hair reaching the lower nape of his neck and dark coconut brown eyes sat up. The boy's long fringe skewed his poor eyesight and covered his right eye. Rubbing his well-defined, slightly tanned face with his numb hands, he yawned. His right hand shifted slowly to the wooden table next to him, and pushed down on a red button on top of his rectangular, digital alarm clock, which was ringing in his ear non-stop.

The time displayed was 7:20am, and he knew this was the time he had to wake up. Pulling back his light blue curtains with his left hand, the natural ray from the sun shone through the clear window pane, illuminating the once dark room. Brushing his fringe to the side of his face and tucking some hair behind his ear, the boy took from his nightstand was a pair of black rimmed glasses, and put them on. He blinked once or twice while his eyesight adjusted, and everything that was once fuzzy became clear.

The door of his room opened, and a girl with messy, lower back length, chestnut coloured hair looked at the boy with a bright smile. She, however, was dressed in some form of sailor's fuku. A white blouse covered her torso, and a sailor style collar attached to it, surrounding her neck. A red ribbon shaped like a necktie laid between the collar. She wore a dark blue skirt, going slightly above her knees, and white socks which rolled up to her knee.

"Good morning Yozora!" She chirped happily, smiling in his direction with her bright, hazel eyes.

(Opening here)

"Good morning, Chiharu," Yozora said whilst he stretched his arms into the air, which in turn straightened his back and made a clicking sound from his fragile bones knocking against each other. "I'm finally going to school after God knows how many months..." He laughed with closed eyes, scratching the lower part of his neck with a smile. Yozora lifted his head and stood up, walking past Chiharu and patting her head gently. "Brush your hair. It looks like a mess."

"I like this look!" She called back, laughing. Yozora smiled back, and walked to the left to head to the bathroom. Coming out from the bathroom in a turquoise dress with white polka-dots on it, a small girl which was eight years old, ran up to Yozora and hugged him.

"Big bro!" She said while giggling. "Good morning!"

"Morning Kristy," Yozora knelt down to her level and brushed her light brown fringe up, and kissed her forehead. "How are you?" He smiled.

"I'm good! I'm going to ask mommy to tie up my hair, and then I can go to school!" She laughed.

"That's great! Make sure you behave in lesson, okay?" Kristy nodded as a reply. Brushing down her fringe, Yozora stood up and watched her rush down the stairs. He entered the bathroom and yawned.

Slamming his black leather school bag on his wooden desk, Zeon took his seat next to Rukia, who was fiddling with her phone.

"That's a noisy entrance." She laughed at Zeon.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up... I regret trying to finish homework the day before we return to school. Shit's whack." He grumbled with dead looking, bloodshot eyes. His once long purple hair was now cut much shorter.

"Well, that's your fault," The blonde smirked. Instead of letting her waist-length hair flow naturally, she had tied it up into a high pony-tail. "Shoulda done it sooner." She sighed with a sly smile, returning to her phone.

"I like leaving things last minute." Zeon searched his bag for something. "By the way, I found something concerning Yza."

"Really?" Rukia looked up from her phone with curiosity.

"Yeah, really." Zeon took out a piece of paper. "Check it."

"Huh... They look... weirdly similar." Rukia looked at the paper. Side-by-side, were both black haired males, one with a scar on his left cheek, the other lacking one. "You think this could be him?"

"I mean, they could be..." Zeon mumbled as he looked at the paper. Taking a sigh, he put it away. "Maybe Yza really is dead..."

"I refuse to believe that." Rukia snapped back. "He didn't return from Cray yet, so he might still be there."

"C'mon, that's crap and you know it. Ayato returned to Earth and even became the Dragon Empire Branch Manager. If Ayato returned, I think Yza would as well." Zeon replied with a calm voice. "I want to find him as much as the next guy, but... everything's looking bad. It's been six months since the Void Incident, and we still have little to no clues." Rukia turned away from him and returned back to her game. Zeon rubbed his right eye and looked away from her with a frown.

"Morning everyone!!" A loud voice entered the class. Everyone stared at Shika, whose silver hair was tied back in a low pony-tail.

"Morning, Shika!" Rukia waved at him excitedly, Shika striding over to her and taking his seat in front of her.

"Hey Zeon, anything new?" Shika turned around to face Rukia and Zeon.

"Just some lookalike." Zeon handed Shika the paper. Shika squinted at it.

"Whose this dude?" He asked.

"Some guy named Yozora Shinsei." Zeon replied with a dull tone. "Turns out he's an upcoming idol named "Naito"."

"Seriously? Yeah, he can't be Yza..." Shika snickered. "We all remember how bad he was at singing, and being he's not even close to marketable. Who wants a perverted idol? He'd just use his power to get super dedicated and pretty female fans to fuck him or something."

"Yeah, I guess you're right... We're still stuck on clues then." Zeon said disheartened. "Wait, was Shika just smart?"

"C'mon I'm not that dumb..." He pouted. They all laughed. The school bell rang and a flood of students started to enter their respective forms, including Chiharu who had just entered the class. She took a seat behind Rukia. "Great, school is beginning..."

"We have P.E first thing in the morning, you should be happy since you're the best in our class." Zeon grumbled. The form tutor entered the class with a tired but smiling face, before sitting down at his desk and opening his laptop.

"Welcome back everyone! I hope you all enjoyed that weekend!" He cheered with happiness. "I know I did."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it cuz I wasn't in school!" Darien called out jokingly.

"I won't lie, I feel the same." He typed away at his laptop, before turning to the door which was being knocked on. The form tutor made a signal for the person to come in. Slowly opening the door, Yozora entered wearing his Gakuran, a black coloured uniform. His top had a standing collar and was buttoned up from top to bottom. Pushing his glasses up slightly, Yozora looked around nervously. "Ah, you must be the new student! Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Uh, sure." He said quietly, before taking the black whiteboard marker which was being held on the side of the whiteboard. Uncapping it, Yozora started to write his name on the board and turned back to face the rest of the class, brushing his fringe behind his ear. Zeon and Shika had gaping mouths and Rukia had a startled face.  "Hello everyone! My name is Yozora Shinsei. From this day forward, I'll be a part of your class, so please treat me well!"

The class started to break out into a mutter as the new student had entered. "Everyone, please be quiet and show Yozora some respect. We are known as one of the best forms of the school, after all. Now, Yozora, take a seat where there is one available." The teacher had instructed him. Yozora slowly walked to the seat behind Zeon, and sat down. He looked at Chiharu with a concerned expression. She gave him a thumbs up.

"Yozora Shinsei... the idol..." Zeon thought in his mind. "Is in our fucking class? What in the fuck fate?"

"Holy shit... either this guy is actually Naito or whatever his name was, or he just has the same name as an idol..." Shika thought in awe.

"Welcome to our class Yozora." Rukia turned around and waved at him. "My name is Rukia Takanori."

"Uh, nice to meet you Rukia." He waved back nervously. Zeon turned around to him.

"The name's Zeon Ishima, nice to meet you." Zeon extended his arm out. Yozora shook it lightly. "By any chance... are you... Naito?" He whispered the last part.

"Wait... how the hell does he know I'm Naito?!" Yozora thought, feeling a spike of anxiety surge inside of him. "Do I look that similar?!"

"Yozora?" Zeon looked at the boy with scared eyes. Yozora swallowed the back of his throat while sweating.

"Zeon, do you really think an idol would be in our class? They'd take private lessons probably." Chiharu intercepted for Yozora. "Besides, my dad's company is one for idols. I know this kind of stuff."

"Ehh... fair enough. But I go to a public school yet I'm rich and can afford private education." Zeon replied.

"Now, that's called being stupid. Private education is waaaaay better than public education." Chiharu giggled.

"C'mon, you can't talk. Your dad owns a big idol company and rakes in the big cash, why don't you go to private education?" He retaliated. Chiharu shrugged.

"I don't mind public schools. Besides, if I weren't going to a public one, then I wouldn't be in school with Yozora." She replied.

"Why would you want to be in the same school with Yozora...?" Zeon raised a brow.

"He's my senpai. Plus, we live together, so I can have someone to walk home with."

"..." Zeon, Shika and Rukia looked at her with open mouths and squinting eyes. Yozora went dark red and looked down, letting his fringe cover his glasses.

"Why is Chiharu embarrassing me..." He thought with a flustered face while Chiharu looked at his direction smugly.

Meanwhile in the Mikazuchi Mansion, Payic was sleeping in bed, while Maverick had left to go take an early morning run. Inu was downstairs eating breakfast and Ryuzaki was still on his computer since last night, searching things up on Google and stringing things together in a word document.

"Hmm... Hmm..." Ryuzaki blinked his dry eyes while he looked at the screen. "So the ones who didn't die during the Ritual was Backlion Demiza. Then again, he was activating it... Hmm... Then there's Yza. Is he really dead?" He sighed. "Man this sucks. The closest thing to him is Yozora, and even then they're just... too different. Why did any of this happen?" He muttered under his breath. Taking a sip of his lukewarm coffee, Ryuzaki slouched in his seat. He closed his eyes and thought quietly.

"Yo, Ryuzaki!" Maverick exclaimed as he has returned from his jog. "You still up dude?"

"Of course I am...!" Ryuzaki opened his eyes and shouted back at Maverick. Entering Ryuzaki's Study, Maverick had a sly face on. "What's with that look?"

"I know what you did last night~" Maverick chirped.

"Yeah, trying to piece together this shit."

"No, not that~ You and Payic we're getting..." Maverick snickered. Ryuzaki turned to Maverick and sat up with a confused face. "A little, you know."

"What about me and Payic? I was out in Russia and she was missing me. Isn't that normal for a couple?"

"No no... I meant late at night. She wandered into your study and something happened down here~" Maverick giggled like a little girl. Ryuzaki looked at Maverick bluntly.

"She was a little tipsy from drinking that beer to celebrate my return. We didn't do anything dirty in here..."

"Are you sure? Me and Inu heard... some questionable stuff." Maverick entered the room and leaned on the wooden door. "Like, moaning and grunting."

"You were dreaming it..." Ryuzaki yawned. "Besides, if we did have sex, wheres the condom?"

"You had it raw!" Maverick pointed a finger at him. Ryuzaki choked midway his yawn with laughter.

"Yeah, because I'm totally gonna risk that shit! Of course me, Ryuzaki "Ryuzu" Mikazuchi, one of the greatest minds in existence, will do it without protection! Go say that stuff to Yza! He's the horny one!"

"But Yza isn't on Earth..." Maverick replied with a disappointed face.

Ryuzaki's laugh died down into a frown. "And that's why I'll find him. So you can say he did it without protection."

In another classroom, Wyvon and Rino were working in a food class, cooking pizza.

"Dammit Wyvon! Listen to me!" Rino barked at him, his eyebrow twitching. His once short, spiked blonde hair was now being grown out, and was upper back length, tied up into twin-tails. "You knead the dough like this!" Rino snatched the item from Wyvon's hands and started to knead it with a huff.

"Maybe I should let you do this by yourself..." Wyvon laughed. His black hair was cut shorter. Rino looked at him with a blunt face.

"I would, but I need to work with you... just, just get the toppings ready please." He sighed. Wyvon grinned.

"Sure! I can do that!" He ran off to get the vegetables and meat.

Now after-school, inside a card shop in Kyoto, Ryu, Tari and Trio were messing about and playing a game of vanguard.

"I ride Ahsha! She attacks Tidal Assault!" Tari declared.

"Eek! He retires..." Trio removed the card.

"Man, it's been six months already? I can't believe it..." Ryu thought, his once messy and dirty "jungle boy" look now gone. His shoulder length brown hair was cut and styled, and he no longer wore the green fabric around his head. "It feels like a month since everything happened... time really does go by fast."

"I'll end my turn." Tari smirked at Trio.

"I get to fight whoever wins!" Ryu declared with a smile.

Back at Tokyo, Yozora and Chiharu were walking home together, side by side.

"I can't believe they found out who I was so quickly... all the questions at break and lunch were too much to handle..." Yozora said with worry in his voice. "Maybe I should've just kept private tutoring..."

"Really? C'mon, it's kinda cool being famous." Chiharu snickered, patting his back.

"I wanna keep my idol life and real life separate..." Yozora sighed, putting a hand on his face. "I don't want people to break the immersion of "Naito" just because they know me."

"Cheer up. It's just the first day and people are excited there's a new person! Give it a couple of months, it'll be okay."

"I guess you're right." Yozora removed his hand from his face and smiled. "Why did Zeon ask if I was some guy named Yza...? What a weirdo..."

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#2: Callum Sykes

"Why the hell am I still locked up... let me out!"

"It's been awhile, Zak."

"You know who I am right?"

"Next time, don't kick the wall."

"I haven't had a hot meal in eleven years."

"Same to you, Izanoku..."

"It's been ten minutes... where is she?"

"So c'mon, break me out already!"

"It's been two years since he was locked up in that cage. I think it's time I pay him a visit. After all... He was my mother's favourite toy. It'd be a shame to see him rot in that place."

================================

A/N

Did you guys like this chapter? I hope so!

All illustrations found here are done by me.

Anyways, I'll leave a few footnotes here if you missed some parts.

-This happens 6 Months after the death of the Void and the disappearance of Yza.

-Ryu has gone back to Kyoto in those 6 months to continue to live there.

-Ryuzaki and Payic are now a couple.

-This happens after the Prologue.

-Forbidden Chains characters will appear. (Darien appearing is confirming this.)

-The Form Teacher won't have a name.

Idk when I'll add illustrations, but if I feel if they're necessary, I'll stick them in.

That's all, Fox out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro