#24: China

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So, Inu..."

Using a wooden broom, Riku was gently sweeping the tiled kitchen floor of the Mikazuchi Mansion, while Inu was by the sink, scrubbing some dirty plates. The window was opened up and let the scent of summer flowers roam in the room freely, whilst the bright light from the sun illuminated the modern kitchen.

"Yeah, Riku?" He asked, putting a plate on the drying rack.

"How much are you going pay me to help cleaning up the Mansion the day before everyone comes home?" Riku asked.

Inu froze, looking away and back at the plate in his hand.

"However much Ryuzaki wants to pay you..." Inu muttered.

"Eh? You're not paying me personally?" Riku asked, pouting.

"Look, I don't have the kind of cash to pay you for your hard work," Inu explained, scrubbing the plate with a sponge. "Please accept my gratitude and thanks as your reward!"

"But I want moneyyyyyyyy~!" Riku whined.

"You're an honest one..." Inu sighed, putting the plate into the drying rack. "Look, I'll see what I can do..."

"Really?! For me?!" Riku exclaimed, pointing her broom at him. Inu flinched, nodding his head slowly.

"Yeah... for you.." Inu muttered.

"Aww, thank you!" Riku exclaimed, smiling widely. She continued to sweep the floor as Inu groaned internally. The doorbell began to ring, sending Inu into a panicked state.

"Crap, they're here already?" He took off his rubber gloves and walked up to the door.

"Uh, where does this broom go?" Riku asked.

"The cupboard..." Inu said, unlocking the door. He opened it carefully, and was met face to face with a group he wasn't expecting. "What the..."

"Your A Squad rejects are here!" Wyvon exclaimed, pointing a finger at Inu. Standing next to him was Rino, and behind him Ryu and Trio.

"A Squad what now?" Inu asked, blinking.

"A Squad rejects." Wyvon said proudly.

"We're basically the B Team." Trio whispered.

"NO! A SQUAD REJECTS!" Wyvon bonked Trio's head with a small rubber mallet.

"O-ow..." Rubbing his scalp, Trio whined, before a booming voice echoed throughout the United States of Ryuzaki.

"And I hired these A Squad rejects."

(Opening here)

Walking down the stone pathway was Ryuzaki with a large bag slung on his torso, leading the group from Europe to the entrance. Walking besides him were Payic and Maverick, holding their own luggage, while behind the three were Yozora, tucked away in the centre. In the back was Serena and Kotaro, with him still wearing the paper crown and jewellery.

"R-R-Ryuzaki..." Inu stammered, staring at the head of the pack.

"Holy shit... they're coming in with style..." Ryu muttered, as Rino clapped with a deadpan expression.

"What the fuck, Ipu kept this place intact?" Ryuzaki commented, scratching his head.

"Actually, he broke nearly everything in the house." Riku popped from behind Inu and smiled.

"GAH!" Inu exclaimed, looking at Riku with anger. "YOU DON'T SAY THAT!"

"Well, good thing I gave all we could insurance..." Payic sighed, shaking her head.

"Ryuzu burns money for fun, you shouldn't have to worry." Maverick chuckled.

"Then it's a good thing I made everything in this house Iku-proof." Ryuzaki sighed, putting his bag onto the floor as the group reached the entrance.

"And what's that supposed to mean?!" Inu growled. "And it's Inu! Emphasis on the N!"

"Basically, unbreakable. Even if you tried destroying it on purpose, you just can't." Ryuzaki smiled, patting Inu's shoulder. "Now be a good Inu and put my bag away."

"Wow, for once you got my name right..." Inu bent down and picked up Ryuzaki's bag.

"Nah, Inu in English means dog! Check it with Yozora!" Ryuzaki stuck out his tongue, and ran into the living room.

"FUCK YOU TOO!" Inu barked.

"RYUZU! PUT YOUR SLIPPERS ON!" Payic demanded, raising a fist.

"Y-yes Payic!" Ryuzaki ran back to the shoe rack, taking off his trainers and putting on slippers.

"The only person Ryuzaki will ever bend a knee to is Payic." Maverick laughed, patting Inu's back. "Don't feel so bad, Idu."

"Maverick... IT'S INU! I-N-U! WHAT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!" Inu exclaimed, carrying Ryuzaki's bag up the stairs.

"Why N? Why Inu specifically? Why not Itu? Or Iyu? Or Iwu?"

"BECAUSE IT'S MY NAME!" Inu shouted from upstairs.

Inside the living room, everyone was settling around the table and sitting on the luxurious leather couches Ryuzaki had. Rino and Wyvon took their seats on the left side, while Ryu and Trio sat across them on the right. Riku took a seat in the edge of the couch, as Yozora, Serena and Kotaro entered the living room. Yozora sat the opposite edge of Riku, playing with his fingernails. Serena's face lit up as she saw Rino and Wyvon, and rushed over to them, hugging the two.

"Rino, Wyvon!" Serena exclaimed, wrapping the two in her arms. "How have you guys been since we last seen each other?!"

"Good..." Rino mumbled, playing with the ends of his hair.

"We've been great!" Wyvon exclaimed, hugging Serena back. "Where have you been?"

"England with Payic and Kotaro." Serena gestured to her friend, who was going to take a seat in between Trio and Riku.

"Hey." Kotaro waved half-heartedly.

"Kotaro, how have you been?" Trio asked, grinning.

"Oh, hey Trio..." Kotaro chuckled a little. "Things have been great."

"How was England?! Did you get to meet Assknee, Big Shacc or even Queen Lizzybits?!" Ryu exclaimed. "Give me details, DETAILS!"

"Who... who are any of those people?" Kotaro asked.

"GASP! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW QUEEN LIZZYBITS?! SHE RULES ENGLAND WITH AN IRON FIST! AND BIG SHACC! HE'S ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS RAPPERS OF ENGLAND! AND ASSKNEE, HIS BROTHER! YOU HERETIC! BURN HIM! BUUUUUURN HIM!" Ryu shouted.

"You're going too far..." Trio shook his head.

"We met Big Shacc once." Maverick said coolly, entering the living room and sitting down next to Ryu.

"yOU WHAT DID YOU GET HIS AUTOGRAPH WHERE DID YOU GET HIS AUTOGRAPH WHAT WAS HE LIKE DID HE SMELL LIKE FRIED CHICKEN DID HE TAKE HIS JACKET OFF I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND"

"Ryu is a big fan of Big Shacc." Trio explained, wrapping his arms around Ryu to keep him under control.

"I can tell..."

"Ah, good to be at home... R-Riku?!" Payic spluttered, entering the living room.

"...Payic?" Riku's eyes widened, as the two gazed at each other.

"Oh my God... H-how have you been?!" Payic exclaimed, sitting down next to her and giving a tight hug.

"Payic... I had no clue you'd be here as well!" Riku hugged her back, ecstatic by their reunion.

"Last time we got to see each other was that tournament... wow, time flies so fast..." Payic laughed, running a hand through Riku's red hair. "Your hair is still so beautiful..."

"Aw, yours is too! Hair this glossy and straight is to die for!" Riku squealed, both girls laughing. "What have you been up too these days? I managed to get a job finally."

"Ah, I've been helping Ryuzu out in the Mansion, the usual." Payic nodded. "What job did you get?"

"I work in the jewellery department." Riku giggled. "It's a girl's dream, to be surrounded by diamonds and gold!"

"You haven't changed a bit..." Payic laughed.

"It's so lively in here..." Inu muttered as he entered the living room. He wandered over to Yozora, sitting next to him. "Waiting for Chiharu?" Yozora nodded, scratching the back of his neck. "Ah, they should be here any minute now."

"...I don't like lively crowds." Yozora said under his breath. Inu turned to him, nudging him.

"Did you say something?" Yozora shook his head no as the bell rang. "Ah, that must be them! I'll get it."

"No, I will." Ryuzaki said, opening the door. At the entrance was Zeon, Rukia, Shika and Chiharu.

"YOZOCCHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" The high-pitched squeal of Chiharu as she entered the house cut through everyone else. Yozora perked his head up and got ready to catch her with his body. She kicked off her shoes and launched herself straight into Yozora's arms, hugging him tightly as her head was buried in his chest. "I've missed you so much!"

"Chiharu..." Yozora hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. "I've missed you too... I love you so much..."

"Nooo, I love you more!" Chiharu exclaimed, kissing him on the lips.

"How sweet..." Rino mumbled.

"Young love is a blessing." Wyvon smiled, clapping.

"Your favourite boi Shika is here!" Shika boomed, entering the room.

"Yo, Shika!" Ryu stood up, grinning. "My guy!"

"Ryu! WASSUP!" Shika yelled, sticking out his tongue as he wandered over to the group. Maverick shuffled to the side, letting Shika sit next to Ryu. "Duuuuuude."

"Duuuuuude." Ryu and Shika fist-bumped each other with large smile on their faces.

"Ah, that was an exhausting car ride...." Zeon sighed as he and Rukia entered.

"You were running so late..." Rukia giggled, sitting down in the middle couch.

"I'm sorry I overslept..." Zeon said, sitting down next to her. She patted his shoulder gently.

"I'm just kidding, no worries." Rukia smiled, as Ryuzaki made his grand reappearance and sat at the seat at the front; his usual seat.

"Let's see... Two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve, fourteen, and... sixteen." Ryuzaki grinned, clapping loudly. "Order in the Mansion!"

Everyone fell into silence as Ryuzaki scooted his leather seat to the table.

"Excuse me if I do dumb or say dumb things, jet-lag's a bitch and I had too much wine on the plane. Anyways, Operation: Zeroth Europe... WAS A BIG FAT SUCCESS!" Ryuzaki cheered, making everyone explode with cheers and clapping. "Kotaro, if you will do the honours!"

Sliding a card to the centre of the table, everyone gazed at the beauty of the Zeroth Dragon retrieved in England; the Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak, Ultima. Kotaro looked very proud of himself, smiling widely as he saw everyone overjoyed by his achievements.

"Yes... while we did not get the Zeroth Dragon in Portugal, and I swear to God we'll get it even if it costs my right kidney, we did however get the Zeroth Dragon in England! Turns out, I found this card once and rubbed it on my balls."

As Ryuzaki looked around the interior of the Big Ben tower, he found a certain shine coming from between some gears. "What in my dead sister's ass is this?" He reached for the shine and grabbed it. It was a Vanguard card. A simple Vanguard card.

"Oh what the fuck?! Who the fuck put a Vanguard card in my OVA? Damn it, this requires revenge! Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak, Ultima or whatever you're called, get ready to meet your doom!" In an almost thoughtless action, Ryuzaki placed the card inside his pants. Not in his pockets, nor the section between his pants and underwear. He placed the card under where the sun doesn't shine.

"Feel what happens when cardboard enters my OVAs, Ultima!"  Five minutes into that thoughtless scene, he took of the card and placed it back into the place it was: between some old gears.

"Welp, I rubbed a ZR on my nuts, what else can I do to make my life more interesting? I should consider making a ZR tracker in case these bastards get relevant in the CCEU at some point. Oh wait, they do. Holy fuck. That was a lot of walls broken. Better leave this place before I start talking like that fucker Callum who is yet to hurt my Maverick. Maybe I'll go watch White Flower. I heard that captain Hikari fights Dunkelheit in this one." After those words of wisdom, he left the tower like if nothing happened.

Payic snapped her fingers in front of Ryuzaki who was lost in his memories. She then flicked his forehead, before he gave her a steely glare. Giggling, she sat back down. He motioned a slapping motion, then pointed upstairs.

"Anyways."

"Is he going to slap her later?" Trio whispered to Ryu.

"Slap her ass most likely." Ryu whispered back.

"This... touched your balls?" Kotaro raised a brow, before staring at his hand.

"Yes, it did." Ryuzaki clapped. "And poor Rukia is going to take care of it since you don't live in Tokyo." Ryuzaki pushed the card in front of Rukia. She shivered, reluctantly picking up the card.

"T-thanks, Ryuzaki..." She said through gritted teeth, holding the upper left corner of the card with her thumb and index finger. Zeon snatched it off her and took a closer look.

"That's pretty gay." Maverick said.

"Oh c'mon, stop being such babies... it's in a sleeve for fucks sake, Ryuzaki probably defiled the card without the sleeve." Zeon sighed.

"He's right." Ryuzaki nodded, clapping. "Good work on not being a pussy and touching my balls indirectly, Zeon. Back to the business we need to discuss..."

"The final Zeroth Dragon!" Riku shouted, raising her hand up childishly.

"Yes, that." Ryuzaki showed off the Zeroth Dragon tracker. "The final Zeroth Dragon should be the Maganicalla one, since Yozora, Chiharu and Rukia own the Star Gate, Dragon Empire and United Sanctuary ones respectively. The Zeroth Dragon in Portugal was the Dark Zone one, and the one Masaru and Maxios failed to retrieve was from Zoo. The country it's in is... China."

"Where's Kurakuya when you need him..." Shika jested.

"He declined the offer to join since he became the Star Gate Branch Manager last week." Ryuzaki said.

"Wait, seriously? Good on him!" Shika exclaimed. "When we were in America, I saw him once!"

"...what?" Zeon asked, as he, Rukia, Chiharu and Yozora all turned their heads to him.

"I'm not lying! He was there!"

"I think Shika had too much bacon this morning." Rukia said.

"I eat healthily!" He retorted.

"You don't say you eat healthily then eat bacon every day..." Yozora mumbled, patting Chiharu's head.

"Yozora! Owww...." Shika cried.

"AHEM," Ryuzaki coughed, making them go silent. "So, why have I gathered all of us here today?"

"To go to China?" Inu raised a brow.

"Well, thanks for stating the obvious Ixu!" Ryuzaki shouted at him.

"FUCK YOU, IT'S INU! I-N-U! EMPHASIS ON THE N! THE FUCKING N! LIKE THE N WORD RYU CALLED ALEX!"

"THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!" Ryu shouted back.

"...oH COME ON-"

"Whatever you say Imu." Ryuzaki shrugged him off. "So, who's willing to join this spicy trip to Japan's older brother?"

"But didn't China and Japan hate each other... or something?" Maverick raised a hand.

"Like brothers, they fought. Like brothers, they're resemble each other. Like brothers, one is more superior than the other. You know how Japan is superior?" Ryuzaki asked.

"They make Chinese cartoons?" Shika said, raising a hand.

"...Shika, forget going to another country, I'm forbidding you from ever leaving the USR or Japan."

"Aww..." Shika said, as Ryu patted his back gently.

"Japan is superior because I'm Japanese." Ryuzaki gloated.

"I'm part Chinese..." Payic gave a sly nudge.

"Wait what-"

"Me and Trio are joining for sure! Why else would we come here?" Ryu grinned, throwing an arm around Trio's shoulder.

"Us too!" Wyvon raised both his and Rino's hands into the air. "We want to help out!"

"Me too!" Riku exclaimed, getting pumped.

"C4 is joining in, obviously." Payic, Maverick and Inu said simultaneously.

"Yozora, let's join!" Chiharu exclaimed, kissing his cheek. "If we get some free time after, we can spend a romantic night in China!"

"Um... sure!" Yozora nodded, smiling with pink cheeks. "Ryuzaki, sign me and Chiharu up for it!"

"Alright, that's eleven people... how about you four?" Ryuzaki asked.

"Personally, I'd like to return back to Kyoto. I only joined because I could speak English and wanted to visit England. I have no interest in China, or a Maganicalla Zeroth Dragon." Kotaro explained. "Thank you for your offer, though."

"That was a nice break... but, if I'm being honest." Serena replied, looking at Ryuzaki. "I think I'd like to call it quits here. I didn't feel very useful in the trip in England, and having eleven people already... I don't think I'd make much impact. Like Kotaro, thank you for the offer, and thank you for the new experience."

"I'm staying in Japan. We'll need to have someone hold the fort over here, right?" Zeon laughed.

"I want to find Yza, so I'm staying." Rukia said.

"Hmm, should I leave my Mansion in a sixteen year old's hand?" Ryuzaki rubbed his chin, humming.

"I'm responsible... if you want to leave it with me." Zeon said, holding out his hand.

"If not, I'm even more responsible." Rukia smiled.

"I'll think about it..." Ryuzaki replied. The door bell rang again, as Ryuzaki clapped his hands again. "Perfect, our final guest! Itu, if you could please?"

"Yeah, yeah. Also, it's Inu! I-N-U!" Inu stood up and walked over the door. Opening it, he was startled by who was on the other side. Stepping to the side, the person entered the Mansion, taking off his boots.

"Apologies for the tardiness." He said, taking a pair of slippers and putting them on. As he entered the living room, Ryuzaki's blood red eyes glistened ever so slightly at the sight of him.

"We've been waiting for you." Ryuzaki said. The man stood next to Ryuzaki, chuckling, as the whole room fell into uneasy silence. Wyvon stared at the person, as an agonising expression spread across his face. Slowly moving his hands to his face, Wyvon covered his eyes, and buried his face in them.

"...No..." He said with the palms of his hands pressed against his mouth.

"W-Wyvon..." Rino shuffled his hand to Wyvon's, intertwining their fingers. "Don't worry... I'm sure Ryuzaki has a good reason..."

".....Why is he here?" Wyvon muttered, slowly moving his hands onto his eyes. Pressing his palms on his eyelids, Wyvon began screaming uncontrollably, making everyone look away painfully. Everyone, but Ryuzaki. He was the one who gazed at Wyvon quizzically. The man looked away and tilted his head down in shame.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" Ryuzaki said, nudging him.

"They all know me..." He muttered, turning his face away from Ryuzaki.

"Yozora and Chiharu do not." Ryuzaki replied, gesturing to the couple who held each other tightly.

"Fine..." Taking a deep breath, he looked forward, putting his hands into his pockets, whilst being tortured by Wyvon's screaming.

"Go on. We're all waiting." Ryuzaki said, tapping the man's arm.

"Right... Hello.. Most of you know me but, to those who do not... I am Max Nagito. Good to meet you."

Wyvon's scream worsened.

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#25: Unwanted Allies

Max: Hey, Max here, to give you the preview of #25: Unwanted Allies! With my shocking return into Z World, it sends Wyvon into a breakdown, and through it all he confronts Ryuzaki about my addition to the team. Meanwhile, my own past comes back to haunt me, as everyone judges me on what I've done... You don't want to miss this chapter! Stay tuned for next week, and I hope to see you there!

================================

A/N

Wow, no monologging trash? Is this a first?!

Riku: Hey everybody, it's your female wind user, Riku here, and today we're going to see what's in my pockets!

Anyways, after this a new OP and ED is coming, so, sit tight cuz they'll be released soon~

Riku: Fox is finally letting this segment become a thing, wow...

Ryuzaki: Somewhere someone named Ichigo is shitting himself as we speak

Anyways, did you all enjoy the chapter? It was hell writing it!

Riku: So, I have my deck of vanguard cards, of course. Without this, I wouldn't even be included in the book!

Kristy: But I don't play vanguard and I'm in the book o3o

Riku: ...smh

Sorry if the quality wasn't up to the usual standards, but I hope you got a good chuckle and excited for the next arc!

Riku: Next, we have a salt shaker. Because of the wind, I can blow my salt away onto someone else!

Salt...? Really?

Riku: Next, we have *dumps three wallets into the table* all this juicy money I've been saving! Btw, Inu still owes me cash

Inu: Gold digger

Riku: I'll crush you between my thighs :)

Inu: ...wha

Riku: I have about ¥100,000,000 in total

Inu: JESUS CHRIST WHAT

Riku: :p finally, we have my make-up kit because a girl needs to make herself look pretty.

Inu: You're beautiful without make-up, though

Riku: Aww, thank you for the compliment, but I really don't.

Inu: Hey, I'm just saying. What matters is what's in the heart, not your still very soft skin, what moisturiser do you use?

Riku: >.> Smooth, and the moisturiser I use is... I don't use moisturiser

Inu: ...:mindblown: teach me your secrets

Riku: A healthy diet and through cleansing.

Ryuzaki: Ten bucks says they fuck in China

Riku: You know, fair bet. If he's willing to pay, I'm willing to-

Inu: *covers her mouth* nONONONONONO. FOX, END THIS FUCKING CHAPTER AND MY MISERY I DO NOT NEED THIS RIGHT NOW-

Ryu & Masaru: WE SMELL SHIPS

Ryu: INUKU! INUKU!

Masaru: INUKU! INUKU!

Right...

That's all, Fox out!

Ryu & Masaru: INUKU INUKU INUKU

Inu: I don't know what's worse, being called Iku or being shipped with Riku

Riku: The first one because I can give a pretty good service if you're willing to pay~

Inu: Bitch-

Riku: P.S, you still owe me money! Bye bye! *blows a kiss*

Inu: COME BACK HERE I'M NOT DONE TALKING!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro