#3: Spring Break

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Well everyone! It's the end of the term! And you know what that is!!" The teacher exclaimed.

"SPRING BREAK!!" The class shouted excitedly.

"AND IT'S 2:55, SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CLASS AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!"

Following shortly was everyone standing up and rushing out of the door, stampeding their way out of the class.

"TIME TO HIT THE BEACH BITCHES!!" Shika yelled as he walked down the corridor with Zeon, heading to their cubbyholes.

"Wait, what?" Zeon looked at him blankly.

"Yozora is flying us out to America. We gonna visit the beach!" Shika replied.

"I completely forgot about that..." Zeon looked at him with a sigh. "We were gonna use my private jet, weren't we?"

"Correct~" Shika gave him a thumbs up. Rubbing his dead eyes, Zeon nodded.

"Cool, I'll get my butler to prepare it."

"I can't wait to go to America dammit! It seems so cool!" Shika bellowed excitedly. Zeon laughed.

(Opening here)

Inside a male changing room coloured in ocean blue, Yozora was in his changing stall. Hanging up his bags, he took out a blue and white jacket and black swimming trunks, with a neon blue line going down the sides. Taking a deep breath, he took off his glasses and put them away in his bag, before taking a case of blue contacts.

"Maybe I should've gotten my clear contacts..." He mumbled, before putting them on. His black eyes seamlessly changed to blue. "What do I do about my hair now?" Yozora's fringe fell over his right eye. "Well, it's not like anyone in America knows who Naito is anyways." Pushing his hair behind his ear, he took off his white polo shirt he was wearing and put on the jacket. He then took off his black shorts, white socks and trainers and replaced them with black swimming trunks, with a neon blue stripe going down the side. Unlocking his stall with a red face, Yozora walked out of it unconfidently, then proceeded to lock the stall. He headed out to the beach, his hands in his jacket. Going to the meeting point, he saw Rukia.

"Hey Yozora!" Rukia smiled, her waist length blonde hair flowing out naturally. She had flower embedded white hair clips in her hair, and wore a blue floral patterned, white bikini piece, with a white, silk garment loosely covering her top half. Yozora looked into her eyes, mesmerised by how pretty she was under the sun.

"...hey, Rukia." His eyes averted away from her, his face cherry red. "Why... why is she so pretty now...?"

"Why are you wearing the jacket?" She asked him.

"I get sun burnt easily." He mumbled. "Yozora look away... you're not a pervert..." Rubbing his mouth using his hand, he swallowed a lump in the back of his throat. "Then again, taking a peek isn't that bad... I'm a teenage male, of course I would want to look at them..." Yozora's head suddenly stung with a nostalgic sensation, as if he had felt it before.

"Hey, hey!" Shika exclaimed, slapping Yozora's back twice, bringing his mind back to reality from his wandering thoughts. "Why aren't you in a swimsuit?" He asked. Shika was wearing dark purple swimming trunks, and was shirtless, revealing his well defined muscles and abs.

"I am...?" Yozora pointed at his trunks. "He must work out a lot, holy shit..."

"The jacket! Take it off!" Shika laughed, pointing at it. Yozora shook his head side to side.

"Nah. I get sunburnt too easily."

"Wear sunscreen and stay in the shade then." Zeon said as he crept up behind them.

"Gah—!" Yozora shouted, surprised by him. "You could warn us that you're there, Zeon..."

"Haha, sorry." He stuck his tongue out playfully and pushed his purple bangs back. Zeon wore sand coloured shorts and blue flip flops. "Or you could help me build a sandcastle." He presented his red buckets and yellow spades, lying on the ground next to his feet.

"No thanks... I think I'll just watch under an umbrella or something." Yozora laughed nervously.

"Your loss. Rukia, lets swim!" Shika exclaimed.

"Sure!" She replied with a grin. The two ran off into the distance, and into the water.

"Have you seen Chiharu?" Zeon nudged Yozora.

"No... why?" Yozora raised a brow. Zeon smirked and whistled.

"Let's just say you're a lucky bastard." He smirked.

"Yozora!" Kristy, in a summer dress, waved at Yozora while standing by his feet. "America is so cool!"

"Yeah, I know." Yozora laughed.

"Hey Kristy, wanna help me build my sandcastle?" Zeon asked, presenting his bucket which laid in his hand.

"Sure!" She grabbed a bucket Zeon held. "See you soon big bro!" She waved, going with Zeon to a spot on the beach. This left Yozora alone in front of the changing rooms, waiting around for Chiharu.

"What the hell did he mean by I'm a "lucky bastard"?" He talked to himself, before his sleeve was pulled. Turning around, Yozora met eye to eye with Chiharu, who was standing there in a tight, black swimsuit. Going dark red in an instant, his ears blocked out the noise around him, and his eyes widened while examining her body. "...what... Chiharu? That's... wha..." He thought, speechless.

"Yozora? Yozora?" She repeated his name, while he was lost at how beautiful she looked. "Hey, Yozora!" She pinched his left cheek, which brought him back to his senses.

"...huh?" He blinked, rubbing his left cheek with a pout. "Damn, that hurt more than I thought..." He shuffled his eyes up to look in her eyes. "Did you say something?"

"Yeah... wanna swim with me?" She smiled.

"..." Yozora turned to the blue ocean, and then back to her. His hands in his pockets curled into tight fists, before looking at Chiharu. "Sorry... but I don't want too."

"Aww... why?"

"I don't like swimming..." Yozora mumbled. "Great lying skills, Yozora..."

"Really?" Chiharu raised an eyebrow. She squinted at him with a blunt face.

"What?" Yozora looked at her with confusion on his face. "I swear I'm not lying!"

"Right..." She huffed. "I was hoping I could swim with you, but I guess I can't..."

"Join Rukia and Shika... they're swimming..." Yozora mumbled quietly. Chiharu shook her head no.

"I'll stay with you then."

"Eh? Nah, just do what you want! I'm fine with staying here..." Yozora kicked the sand beneath his feet and looked down at it.

"Nope! You'll get lonely." Chiharu wrapped herself around his arm. "So I'll stay with you!" Yozora's body tensed up the moment she hugged his arm. Feeling a wave of anxiety wash over him, his body started to shake.

"Oh... oh god.... she's hugging my arm... think Yozora, think! What.. what the hell do you do?!" Staring at the sand with an embarrassed expression, Yozora slowly turned his face to her. "Erm... I'll swim then...?" He spoke. Chiharu smiled deviously.

"Perfect!"

"Wait Yozora what the fuck did you just get yourself into—"

Meanwhile, Zeon and Kristy were collecting sand, and brought it back to the large blue and white striped towel under a umbrella, which represented their spot.

"Damn, Yozora's lil sis is actually faster than I thought!" Zeon thought with an amazed face, looking at the three buckets of sand next to the towel.

"Is this okay Zeon?" She asked, showing a fourth bucket to hi,.

"Yeah, that's fine." He smiled at her. "Take good care of her Yozora... siblings mean a lot if your parents..." Zeon thought, his smile turning into a frown. His shoulders started to shake, and tears ran from his eyes.

"Zeon? Are you okay? You're crying?" Kristy looked at him.

"...I'm fine." Zeon wiped his tears and smiled, before taking a bucket. "Let's start building!"

"Yaaay!" Kristy cheered.

"I would've preferred to do this with Rose..."

Now at the edge of the water, Chiharu entered the sea presented to them, and looked at Yozora who looked at the moving tide with an uneasy expression.

"Come on Yozora! Take the coat off and let's start!" She called out. Yozora quietly held a breath and unzipped his jacket.

"This is way too embarrassing...." He muttered, slowly slipping off the clothes to reveal his very average, white, skinny body. Holding his left arm with his right hand, Yozora sighed with dark red cheeks. Chiharu looked at him.

"What's the matter now?" She asked.

"I-I'm embarrassed..." Yozora shivered. "I can feel so many people looking at my bare body... It feels so uncomfortable..." He slowly removed his arm to show his undefined stomach. Chiharu sighed and dragged Yozora into the water by force, earning a loud yell from him. "N-NO, CHIHARU STOP!!" Now deeper into the water, Yozora felt his heart beat quickly, and his palms go sweaty. His eyes widened while staring at the ocean that covered his lower half of his legs.

"What's the matter...? Do you have a fear of water...?" Chiharu asked with a concerned face, now feeling guilty for dragging him in. Backing out slowly, Yozora sat by the tide edge, taking deep breaths while Chiharu returned and sat next to him.

"I... I'm..." Yozora spoke between each breath. His face was pale and terrified.

"So, you are scared?" Chiharu asked. Yozora nodded yes very quickly.

"That and... I... I can't swim...." He whispered the last part, lowering his head in shame.

"You can't what?"

"...swim..."

Chiharu's eyes widened hearing this. "You can't swim?"

"Yeah... that's why I was so scared to swim... That's why I don't want too... it's embarrassing and the water... scares me." He said, shaking at the thoughts. "Ever since I was little, the fear of drowning is... too scary..." Yozora rubbed his left eye, opening up to her.

"Sorry for dragging you in..." She hugged him with a sorrowful face. "I didn't know..."

"It's not your fault... I was too ashamed to admit it..." He sighed. "It's whatever now..."

"It makes a lot of sense as to why you weren't excited about going to the beach now." She replied. Yozora nodded.

"I was scared out of my mind... haha." He laughed at himself pitifully.

"How about I teach you?" She suggested, releasing her hug.

"Teach me...? I think that's kind of impossible..." Yozora replied, chuckling at the end nervously.

"Nothing is impossible when I'm around!" Chiharu declared with a smirk, causing Yozora to start laughing.

"You're welcome to try then."

Sitting down at a wooden bench, Shika was eating a cheeseburger he bought from a food stall around the beach.

"Speaking English is such a pain..." He moaned, while Rukia was licking at her vanilla ice cream cone.

"I know right... ordering this ice cream took way longer than I thought..." She sighed.

"If only Yza was here! He can speak english dammit!" Shika shouted angrily, taking another bite from his burger.

"Yeah... today doesn't feel the same without him." Rukia mumbled sadly, before biting some of her ice cream off.

"It must feel weird, not having someone openly pervert on you." Shika replied.

"Heh, a lot of the guys on this beach were trying to hit on me while we separated. Some of them even tried to touch me... Speaking Japanese to them immediately turned them off." She laughed. "I think it's more weird that it's just us two."

"What the fuck? Trying to touch you? Damn, I should beat them up." Shika said, cracking his knuckles. "I guess it's that. Without Yza, we're a hamburger without the cheese, a drink without a straw, or iPod without earphones."

"But you can eat a hamburger without cheese, consume your drink without a straw and listen to music without earphones?"

"That's not what I... Never mind." Shika shook his head, before taking another bite of his burger and looking at the bright blue sky. Swallowing his food, he smiled. "Somewhere, Yza is staring at your tits."

"He probably is trying to, even right now." Rukia licked some more of her ice cream cone.

"I HATE THE WATER!!" Yozora shouted while his head was lifted from the sea. "How... do... people...breath... underwater?!" He hissed, wiping under his nose.

"You just.... do?" Chiharu raised a brow. "Maybe we should approach this differently..."

"Well, I don't feel like putting my head underwater..." Yozora shook his head, making his fringe swing like a pendulum. Water flickered off his hair and flew to all places around him.

"I got it! Let's make you swim using the backstroke!" Chiharu exclaimed, slamming her fist into her palm.

"Backstroke?" Yozora raised a brow. "What does it look like?"

"It's like this." She fell into the water, her body facing upwards. Moving her arms in a windmill fashion backwards, she slowly swam away from Yozora. "Your head is looking at the sky, so you don't need to breathe underwater!"

"Holy shit...!" Yozora shouted in shock.

"I know, it's great!" She giggled.

"No... not that..." Yozora said with an unsettling and startled tone. "Look over there..." He pointed at the centre of the beach, where a massive dragon coloured in red regurgitated a blaze of hot, crimson flames.

"What... what the hell is that?!" Chiharu said, swimming out of the water, her face shocked by the massive beast.

"...a Zeroth Dragon..." Yozora muttered with gritted teeth. Narrowing his eyes, he stood up and started to walk near the burning fire.

"Yozora, stay back!!" Chiharu exclaimed, extending her arm with a pleading face.

"Sorry Chiharu..." Yozora thought as he headed closer. "But I gotta get this Zeroth Dragon." Tightly curling his fists, he stared up at the giant dragon before him. "Please give me... courage."

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#4: Inferno

"Let's beat this guy... Myo-kurenai."

"We don't need to know each other on a first name basis, Yozora."

"No one will disturb us here, so how about it?"

"I did."

"Don't hurt her... she won't mean any harm. I promise."

"Stand and draw." Yozora looked at the cards in his hand and smirked. "Star that illuminates the night sky, burn up and become the "me" I want to be! I ride, Ignite Star Demon Series, Myo-kurenai!"

================================

A/N

Yeah this is a beach episode. (YOU THOUGHT MY FANFIC COULD ESCAPE THIS FATE? HELL NO)

Have fun imagining Rukia and Chiharu in their swimsuits. I've seen their full art versions and damn... Chiharu has some nice cake, and Rukia has two massive reasons as to why she's the best Waifu in the series.

(WINK WINK CAN YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT I MEAN????) (only wholesome ~~nexus~~ memey boiz will figure this out)

Poor Yza. I can hear his soul crying that the master pervert isn't in the chapter.

Well, here's to the beach episode! *clinks glass of water* (And hopefully many more to come!)

That's all, Fox out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro