Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I walk up the stairs, very conscious of the man following me. I stop and feel him reach around me, his hand resting on my belly. He smells my neck and I push his head away. I try to step up again, but he doesn't let me move, just holding me against his strong body, I feel him rubbing himself against my ass and I sigh, pressing myself back into him. 

"By doing this properly, I absolutely did not mean on the stairs to my apartment, Peeta," I groan and he chuckles against my neck, rubbing his thumb on the exposed skin of my abdomen. 

"You're teasing me," He groans and I shove him off so I can keep walking up the stairs. Peeta stays close and as soon as I'm on level ground he presses me to the door and kisses me hungrily. I return the affection, feeling all the feelings, all the affections I had pushed back fighting their way to get in his embrace. I look up at him as he pulls away and he shakes his head at me. "For days you've teased me." I sigh and pull him down to me again. 

"Well, I suppose I'm just getting back for all those times you teased me back home, when we were first becoming enamored with one another," I say softly. He looks at me and runs his hand along my cheek. He tips my chin up and sighs, shaking his head. 

"My dear, I don't remember ever toying with you as you have with me, knowing how hard it is to control myself as I am now," He says and I look away.

"Well, it was the only way for me to be close but still keep my distance from you," I whisper, ducking beneath his arm and walking past him. "After all, even now we may be rushing things, giving into lust and not care for one another." I clutch my locket and shake my head. "God, what kind of woman am I?"

I can hear him sigh and walk up to me, holding me softly against his warm body again. I lay my hand over his as he rests it against my chest and clutch it, kissing it as he hand mine so many times. So many nights spent with cheap imitations, wishing for nothing more than to feels this hands and arms holding me again. No matter how much Gale had wished to replace him in my heart, even with him being in my bed by my side was nothing more than a peeling band aid on the wounds of my heart. I suck in a deep breath and lean my head back against his chest, my eyes closed and fighting my fleeting emotions.

"The kind who has suffered centuries of loneliness, looking for some sort of meaning to her suffering," Peeta whispers. "The same one I looked for, searched high and low for, for years. Who I missed every day of my miserable life in an arranged marriage, wanting noting more than for you to be the one who had given birth to those children I loved so much." I feel a tear running down my cheek and I clutch his hand tight to me, clasping it as though it would turn to sand and fall through my fingers. Peeta whisks my hair up off my shoulder and lightly kisses my shoulder. I reach up and hold him there a moment, not caring to move from this spot. "As soon as it started coming back, piece by piece these last few days, I've wanted noting more than to hold you like this, to feel you pressed against me like this all over again. There may still be missing pieces, but there's enough there to know that how I feel about you is much more than just this thing inside me that I still don't quite understand."

"Not a day went by that I didn't want to be with you," I whimper and he lets go enough to turn me around. I look up at him and lean my head against his. He moves his hands down the sides of my body and grips onto me. My leg slowly creeps up and wraps around him. "Not a heartbeat that didn't long for yours along side it." Peeta slowly lets go of me and I step back from him, shaking my head. "It still doesn't make sense to me that you really are here, standing in front of me." I turn and start walking towards my bedroom. His footsteps echo behind me and I smile to myself as I walk inside. I crawl up on the bed and kneel, leaning over and my record player, picking out a song and starting it as the bed dips and his hands slink around me and slide just inside my dress. 

https://youtu.be/W4XiSFyYRE8

"Setting the mood, Darling?" He asks, nipping on my ear as he starts trying to re-initiate what I had halted as we came to the top of the stairs. I chuckle and shake my head.

"More like making sure that whenever the others wander back in they aren't overhearing anything that decides to happen tonight through these paper thin walls," I say and he chuckles against my neck. 

"Let them hear for all I care," Peeta whispers. "That way if that snake wants to come back in here, he'll be sure to know who you belong to." I moan a little as he runs his thumb over my nipple and feel his teeth pulling the top of the dress apart. I hear the tearing sound and the dress starts falling away from me. I turn and push him down, shaking my head.

"That was awfully rude of you, Doll," I chide. "This dress isn't even mine." He smirks and runs his hands ups my hips and resting on my waist. 

"I like it better that way," Peeta says and I move so I am straddling him. Running my hands up his body and clutch onto the sides of his shirt. In a quick movement, it is in rags hanging from my fingernails. I lean over him and chuckle. 

"Well, if that is how you want to play," I say. "I'm more than happy to oblige." I kiss his and this time, unlike earlier, it is relatively sweet, kind, understanding. Everything I always saw in him when I had fell in love as a shy, servant girl with no confidence to speak of.

But I am no longer that servant girl. I have learned many things in my long life and one of them that has set strong in my life, is that I am a very attractive woman as conceded as that may sound. People fall very easily to my suggestion because of it. I was able to become a leader because I had the charisma around the others that I had never possessed in my life as a human girl. I know I am worth love, just never felt worthy of the man who I now find in my bed for the first time in a quarter of millennia.

Unzipping his pants, I slide them down enough to get my hands around my prize. I stroke his member, rubbing my still covered center against the base. I kiss him as I do and he fights with my tongue, eventually giving in to me. Even though I know he wants this too, I've waited a hell of a lot longer to get what is mine than he had consciously and I am going to see to it that it goes how I want. His hands grip onto my hips roughly and I reach for his neck as he had to me that first night here. He breaks the kiss and moves to my chest, gently kissing and nipping at the tender flesh. Pulling the remnants of the dress from my shoulders, Peeta pulls away and looks at me, his eyes dark. His hand comes to trace the line of the branch encroaching on the top of my breast, and I grab it, kissing and sucking on every digit. 

"That isn't where I'm aching for your touch, Peeta," I whisper and he seems to get the hint as I release his hand, sliding it down my flat belly. i feel hi sliding my panties to the side and rubbing me across the top of my slit, messaging the little pleasure button. I lean my head back, still stoking him as he resumes kissing me on the shoulder. I lay my free arm over his shoulder and let him build the splendid pressure in my belly, feeling my heart rate pulsing between my legs. I groan and pull his head away to capture his lips in mine again. It is everything I've wanted and needed for so long as I let myself be swept up in the moment, forgetting everything outside the locked door.

I claw at his shoulder and he groans pushing me down and pulling the rest of my clothes away. Peeta settles between my bent knees and kisses his way, tantalizingly slowly down my body. I get where he is going and scoot further away so my head is hanging of the foot of the bed. I feel him kissing and sucking on me, working his tongue into me as I moan, bracing myself on the bed frame. Our first time wasn't near this intense, but knowing what we both know now, it really had no way of being like this given how naive the two relative children in that cave were. I feel my body tightening and the buildup starting to get close to its release. I carefully stroke my foot along his shoulder, just enjoying this, knowing there is no rush. 

I feel my body arch and Peeta lifts up off me enough to watch me a writhe around in the bed, coming undone from his gentle yet insistent touch. He slides his hand up my body and I Grab it, pulling him up to my face. I kiss him again and again as everything slows back down from the inferno of a few moments before to a consistent, simmer of arousal for him.He looks at my shoes and slides them off my feet, kissing my ankles and he lets them back to rest on his hips. I run my hand down his cheek and he smiles, kissing my hand in that sweet, gentlemanly way. I reach between us and guide him into me, making me purr as he starts in. I let my head fall back gain and he buries his head in my neck again. I feel him kissing me and slowly start to get a rhythm to his thrusts in and out of my glowing body. 

My hands come to cling to his shoulder, digging my long nails deep into the flesh. My nostrils flare at the scent of his blood and I reach my head up to lick away the falling droplets, only adding to my arousal. I can feel that marvelous feeling building in my belly again as his member continues to rub against the perfect spot inside me. I moan and cling tighter to him as the sudden spasm of my pussy around him starts again. I hiss out his name and his arms cling tighter to me back. I kiss him over his ear and make more of an effort to give him back what I've already gotten twice tonight out of this. 

"I think I'm gonna," Peeta starts and I just stick my tongue out, lining the groves of his ear. He groans and I feel his teeth sink into my skin as he shoves into me quick and hard those last few times, emptying his load inside me. I lay back, sighing and enjoying as he drinks his fill of me. He breathes heavy as he laps at the healing wound, his weight starting to rest on top of me. I nuzzle myself into his own neck, breathing in his sweet musky scent as I sit there in complete ecstasy. 

After about ten minutes, he slowly lifts up off me and pulls out, looking down at me. I sit up a little and brush his tousled hair from his face. We just stare at one another and I lean up, kissing him on the lips, soft and sweet as a promise. He returns the kiss and slowly pulls me back against him to resume the nights activities.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro