Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"All cats old enough to jump the cascade, gather around me," announced an orange tabby tom with a blind eye. He stood on a slanted rock in a clearing of grass, behind him, a cascade stream rushed by. Cats came from here and there and gathered around the rock.

"What is it son," asked an orange tabby she-cat as she slowly walked to the other cats.

"I was going to apprentice the kits, mother, did you forget?" the orange tabby tom replied calmly, "can someone tell Appledawn what I just said, I think she didn't hear me."

Appledawn still stood there as if waiting for an answer. Then a smoke tabby she-cat rushed over to her and explained what her son had just said.

"Thank you Smokemist," the leader said, still very calm.

"It's okay, Fadingstar," replied Smokemist as she sat next to Appledawn.

"So, are CascadeClan's kits ready to become paws?" Fadingstar asked challengingly.

Four little kits around 6 moons old rushed up to the front of the rock, right underneath Fadingstar. Their eyes were eager, staring at Fadinstar who looked down and smiled.

"So, I am curious if anyone is offering to be a medicine cat? I mean, now that you have the option of becoming the best warrior and becoming a leader, is there still anyone of you who would want to be a medicine cat?" Fadingstar asked.

A black tom with green eyes glared and Fadingstar and Fadingstar smirked back at him.

"I would want to if that's okay," announced a white kitten with some orange patches on her. She had light green eyes.

All the cats whispered around each other and the other three kits giggled and toppled over each other.

Fadingstar however, he smiled from ear to ear, "That would be more okay, it would be amazing!"

The black tom changed from glaring to smiling and walked up to the white and orange kit.

"You, Lilykit will be apprenticed to Prickedbark," Fadingstar said as Prickedbark looked at Lilykit, "Or shall I say Lilypaw?"

Lilypaw smiled and walked over to Prickedbark who stood tall like a mountain in front of her.

Then Fadingstar looked at the other three kits who were still giggling al over. We'll see how much you'll laugh...

"Rainkit, or Rainpaw now," started Fadingstar looking at the brown tabby she-cat, "will be with Shiningstream."

"Aw, can I be with Silverstorm! Please!" Rainkit said hopping up and down. Shiningstream, a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes, looked astonished and hurt but Rainkit didn't seem to care.

"Why thank you for admiring me but my sister Shiningstream is just as good as a warrior," said Silverstorm kindly. She looked just like her sister but had light lime eyes instead.

"No begging to switch," said Fadingstar.

Rainpaw stomped over to Shiningstream and Shiningstream looked away. The other two kits started to giggle even more after seeing this.

"Flamekit," said Fadingstar looking at the orange white tabby tom with blue eyes, who was rolling all over the grass.

Flamekit stood up right away, still giggling at Rainpaw though.

"Now, now, what's so amusing about your sister's state?" Fadingstar said.

"Uh, heheh, nothing!" said Flamekit barely stopping his laughter.

"Flame...paw, you will be apprenticed to Silverstorm," Fadinstar said.

"YESSSS!" Flamepaw said jumping up and down and rushing up to Silverstorm. Silverstorm looked down and smiled at him, her silver pelt shining in the sunlight.

Rainpaw glared at her brother who started to laugh even more.

"Now, halfkit, or halfpaw, you will be apprenticed with Frozenheart, now go before I hear a complaint," said Fadingstar.

Halfkit, a half-faced calico she-cat with odd eyes was walked over to Frozenheart, a white tom with light blue eyes. Halfpaw opened her mouth to complain but then stopped, but she didn't look happy.

"Even though he is deaf in one ear, it doesn't mean he can't hear as good as you, in fact, he hears better that you, " Fadingstar said.

"Just like you see better than me, "Frozenheart said smiling at Fadingstar who smiled back.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro