3. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jung Mirae you are Hired. You start tomorrow"

{YOUR POV}

"AMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I am about to explode if I don't tell amber this

"Oh, Mirae? I thought u said you were going to come home late yesterday?" she says in confusion. she looked like she was about to head out somewhere. she was wearing a maroon hoodie with black jeans. paired with a black bracelet and converse shoes.

I drag Amber onto the sofa and tell her . . . . . . . . . .

"iWentToJeonCorprationTodayToGoToAnInterviewAndJungkookHiredMeAndHeSaidToStartTomorrow"

Her mouth drops. her eyes bulge. she stops playing with her bracelet.

I close her mouth for her by lifting it up with my finger.

"Oh . my . god" she says slowly

{AMBER'S POV}

I was about to leave the house to go get coffee from Starbucks but then I hear Mirae screaming my name at the top of her lungs. she pulls me into the sofa and she looks like she is about to explode. she tells me she's part of Jeon Corp.

I can't believe it.

MA GURL FINALLY GOT A JOBBBBB!!!!

And best of all, in one of the best companies in Korea! with the most good looking CEO?! Jesus Christ,  think god has finally set his eyes on my Friend.

I come back to my senses when Mirae closes my mouth.

"iWentToJeonCorprationTodayToGoToAnInterviewAndJungkookHiredMeAndHeSaidToStartTomorrow" she says. It took me a second to realise what she had said but once it processed i-

"CONGRATS GURLLLLLL!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU<3"

{END OF AMBER'S POV}

Mirae starts packing her bag for tomorrow. She grabs the mustard coloured KanKen bag that Jimin bought for her last Christmas. She posts in a laptop, chargers, energy bar, a spare jacket, portable chargers, a few files and folders and she is done. Although she was going to work tomorrow she was so excited and couldn't keep still.

{YOUR POV}
I just finished packing I felt like I needed to drink something...

"Amber, do u wanna go grab some boba tea??"
Ambers eyes beamed at the word "boba tea"

"Of courseee! Let's go right now!"

At the boba tea shop

"Girls!"

I walk in to hear someone call me. I look up and see it is Jimin.

"Mirae! Amber!, you guys haven't come in ages!! it gets really lonely in this shop :((("

"Aigoo miahne. we will try coming more often"

Amber says politely.

"Arasseo, What would you like today?" He asks with his heart smile showing up.

"mmmm Passion fruit and coconut for me" I respond quickly.

Passion fruit and coconut has been my favourite tea to drink at Jimin's tea shop every since he recommended it to me.

"Papaya and Peach for me" Amber says. she has only had Boba tea a few times. I should bring her out more often!!

"Ok girls, wait here," Jimin says with his eye smile.

He comes back with the two drinks in his hand.

"How much will it be? I'll pay."

"No, I'll pay" Amber stops my hand reaching into my wallet.

"I dragged you here, So ill pay." I Insisted on paying.

"Ladies, I never asked you to pay," Jimin says

"Mwo?" We say at once

"Boba tea is free for you today!" He exclaims.

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Yes," He says with his angellic smile.

"Arrasseo Oppa," Amber says back

After saying thank you to Jimin we turn around to leave. But then get stopped right in our tracks by Mr Jeon. We move aside as he Ordered his drink. We stared at him. well Amber stared at him. I was trying to pull her out of the shop.

"Do I get my drink for free too?" Mr Jeon asks Jimin Oppa. But Oppa shook his head "no"

"Wae?!" Jungkook started whining

"Because you're not pretty like Mirae and Amber," He says whilst making the boba tea.

Mr Jeon turns to see us and has a surprised expression spread across his face.

"Oh hello Ms Jung," He says with a smile

"Hello, Mr Jeon," I say in a quiet voice.

Jungkook stares at me. WHY IS HE STARING AT ME?? i try to ignore it and sip at my boba tea but choke on it instead. Aish, how embarrassing! Luckily Hoseok Oppa saves me by shoving the drink into Mr Jeon's hand

"That will be $6."
He says sternly.

Jungkook whips out a credit card and swipes it across the machine. He seems like he is good friends with Jimin oppa the way they make fun of each other.

"See you tomorrow Ms Jung"
He says with a smile. His bunny teeth are revealed again. He leaves the shop peacefully and that's when my feet melt like ice-cream and I collapse.

"Yah!, Mirae-ah are you ok?"
Both Amber and Hoseok Oppa were looking at me with furrowed brows.

"Yes, I'm ok... my legs just forgot to support me" I say awkwardly.

I got up and walked out the shop casually with Amber close behind.

"I hope I don't collapse when I see him tomorrow" I murmur

"What" I hear amber call behind me

"Uhh Nothing" I say immediately

Jeon Junkook's Stare is capable of of making me collapse over me own feet. What would happen if I was always in front of him??

Sorry for the boring chapter.....
Next chapter should be rlly fun!!

See you soon... BAIIII💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro