Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Saturday had come quicker than anticipated. And Irene couldn't help but feel nervous. It had been years since she had been on a date, the feeling was foreign, yet she knew one thing. She didn't want to mess this up, but she also couldn't bring him into her life. He didn't deserve it. Irene looked at herself In the mirror taking a shaky breath. 'One date Bae' she told herself. 'One date and then you need to cut him off.' She heard her door bell ring, startled by the sound as she jumped in her own skin. She sighed slightly grabbing her bag before heading towards the door. She opened it and paused. God he looked handsome in the blue and white stripped shirt paired with black trousers. His hair was softly styled and his eyes held warmth. She looked down slightly at her own outfit realising they had matched. He smiled at her. "You look gorgeous." He said. And she did, dressed in a crop top that had the exact same pattern as his shirt paired with a denim skirt. She smiled back at him as he held out his hand. She eyed it, and he watched her moment of hesitation before she allowed her hand to slip into his. They smiled at each other. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see." She hummed back in response as he opened his car door for her before jogging around to his side before driving off.

The journey was peaceful; something Irene hadn't experienced in awhile. She looked out at the passing scenery, her eyes coming to life. Jackson watched her from the corner of his eye, a small smile on his features. She looked nothing related to her reputation. She looked like an angel fallen onto earth for the first time. The way she was intrigued by their surroundings was the cutest thing he had ever witnessed. He watched as she settled back into the seat a smile on her face as she looked straight ahead. In the next moment Jackson did something he had never anticipated he would do, it took him by surprise but he reached over, his fingers interlocking with hers as he continued to steer with one hand. Irene was taken aback slightly, and tried to fight his grip, but with his relentless grip she gave in, watching him slightly. She had always secretly wished for something like this. But she couldn't have it. And she needed to remind herself that she couldn't have him either. She sighed slightly, listening to the soft music that played in the background. She felt him squeeze at her hand, but she couldn't bring herself to look at him, because she knew with one look she would fall. And she could not allow that.

They arrived soon after. And Irene was in awe of the place, it was like a resort. A secret hide away. The epitome of paradise. He chuckled at the look on her face, taking her hand in his and leading her to what he had organised. An Irene felt her breath get caught in her throat. No one had ever put so much thought into something like this. Most men wanted her for two things: money and sex. Yet she saw nothing but care in his eyes as he watched her reaction, his own heart pounding. He smiled at her. "It's beautiful." She vocalised. "You put this together?" He nodded, walking her over to the table that lay in the centre surrounded by nature's beauty. He sat her down, tucking her chair in before sitting down himself. He ordered them some wine and placed the order for their food, but Irene had still not recovered from her sense of awe. He chuckled slightly, leaning back in his chair, watching as she looked around, her eyes full of pureness. "You've out done yourself." She said slightly. He smiled. "It's what I do for the people I'm interested in." She looked at him. "And what interests you about me?" "Your secrets." He said. Irene looked up at him. "The facade you wear for the world. I can see straight through it. But I want to know what made you like this." She looked at him. "That's personal." She said, as their drinks arrived. Jackson moved to pour her a glass as she watched him carefully. "I don't know anything about you Jackson." He smiled at her. "What do you want to know?" She looked at him. "What ever you can tell me." He looked at her, taken back slightly. He had assumed she would take this opportunity to fire every single question to ever exist. She accepted the glass he handed to her. "Everyone has secrets Mr Wang." He looked at her. "Using my own words against me." He said, a small smirk gracing his features as he looked at her. She tipped her glass slightly. Her eyes playful as she watched him. "I own this resort." Her eyes widened. She had not taken him for the type. "I actually belong to a successful family from China. The Wang's." Irene's eyes widened, her eyes shooting up to his in disbelief. How had she not connected the dots. "Wait a second. You're the oldest son of the Wang's? Jia'er?" Jackson looked at her in shock at the way she knew. He nodded, "how do you know?" "I've met them a few times. Signed a few contracts with them as well. I met your sister and brother." He sighed slightly. "So your acquainted with them." She nodded slightly. "So what do you know?" He asked back. "That you refused to take over the company: you were looking for something else. But you're still the heir. They are waiting for your return." She heard Jackson laugh slightly. "You've done your research." She looked up at him. "I was looking for something better. That life never appealed to me. I tried it, and I hated every second of it. I was looking for something challenging. Something to discipline my mind yet also discover myself. I joined the army." Irene's eyes widened. "Best times of my life. I was one of the finest. But everything goes wrong at one point. And now I'm looking for something else." The last half was a lie. She watched him carefully. "The reason you were looking for something else is because you were forced into it. Your life had already been decided for you and you hated that. Your resentment clouded you. Business is a challenge. It's a chess game and if you know how to play right your mind becomes disciplined." Jackson watched her. "I suppose I am talking to a business woman. You wouldn't understand." Irene looked at him. "Actually I do. I didn't chose this life. But as the oldest I had to step up for my family. I had to pay back the people who had put so much on the line for me. Because that's family. I value loyalty. Even if it has to be at my own expense. That's fine as long as they are safe." Jackson looked at her. "That's admirable. But it will get you killed." She took a sharp breath. "You don't know what your talking about." She said. "Maybe not. But I have grown up in your world Irene. I know how it works. Loyalty cost you a lot." He wasn't wrong. But her moral side had always been stronger. "Your family doesn't sound like mine. Mine believe in prim and proper. They believe in making money and that is it. They don't see past that. For them they are willing to tare down people in order to make themselves better, and if I was to take over the company I wouldn't want to run it like that. I couldn't run it like that." Irene sighed. "You're assuming a lot about my family Jackson. But I'll tell you now, they are all dead because of a lack of loyalty amongst them. In the same way you wouldn't want to run a company the way your family did, I don't allow my empire to run without loyalty because it makes it work." Jackson looked at her. "I'm sorry for your losses." He watched her shift slightly knowing he would have to chose his words wisely. "What happened to them?" He asked. He watched as she looked down at her glass. "Birth parents were murdered. The culprit got away, and killed my sister a year later. Second set of parents ran this life that I live now. They adopted me when they saw me trying to survive on the streets, they saw something in me that I didn't even see in myself. They saw a fire and they knew that with the right care and love that they could ease the pain. And they did, but they were foolish in their decisions when it came to this life. They trusted blindly and they didn't state a price for disloyalty. You would have thought that it would be that, that cost them their lives but no. It was me. The same people who killed my birth  parents came back to finish their job." Irene hadn't taken her eyes away from his as she narrated her story. She knew it was dangerous. She knew she shouldn't have shared that with him, it was too early but the comfort she felt with him was indescribable. She could see the way his eyes softened as he listened to her. And her words had fallen from her mouth at that display of sincerity. "I'm sorry." He said. She passed him an uneasy smile. As she looked away for a split second. "People have worse lives. I have an empire at my disposal, I can't complain." Jackson watched her. "Yet from your eyes it doesn't seem like it's enough for you." She cursed herself, for showing that vulnerability, "it's human nature to want more." He leaned forward. "And what do you want?" He asked. Irene watched him. "Many things. Some obtainable others not." He cursed in his mind at the way she had avoided the question. And Irene brought the rim to her lips. "We shape our own world Ms Bae." She looked at him. "The world is a restricting place." He couldn't argue with that one. She leaned forward slightly. "Restrictions are not something I like to deal with. I bend them day in and day out, yet I'm still held back, because that is the world we live in. Where your destiny is already written." Jackson looked at her. "We all have the capability to write our own." Irene laughed bitterly. "That's a childish sentiment." He watched the bitterness swirl in her eyes. "Or you've never tried to." "How can I?" She asked. "I don't have the time to." He looked at her. "Destiny changes Ms Bae. Like how sometimes the route to a destination changes. Life isn't linear, and whilst restrictions exist, they can be broken, but only if you try hard enough." She let out a laugh. "Life is a bitch." She said, as they stared at each other intently. He chuckled slightly. "It treats you more like a boxing bag then a human. It takes pleasure in your pain, and the other external forces such as destiny laugh alongside it. That's our reality." Jackson couldn't help but be taken back by that. "That's a depressing out look on life." "Realistic though." She finished, taking another sip of the liquid that lay in her glass. "Or you haven't experienced it properly." "I haven't. But that's because bigger things take priority. I don't have time for the things you do. You have a relaxed life. You can live, you can love and you get to experience the better side of life. That can never be my reality." "Let me make it yours." Irene looked at him. "I don't have room for love in my life." He watched her. "You can always make room." She chuckled slightly. "The more you care the more you have to lose." He watched as she looked down at the food that just arrived, she handed him over some cutlery as they respectively dug into their meals. Irene moaned at the taste, causing Jackson to laugh slightly. She glared at him cutely as she ate another mouthful. "This the best food I've ever tasted." He smiled. "I'm glad." He watched as she continued to eat, "is that how loud you moan." Irene choked slightly, Jackson no longer holding back his laughter. She threw her napkin at him. He wiggled his eye brows. "For that comment you won't find out." He pouted slightly. "I'm sure I'll have you hitting the octave eight." "So confident." "What can I say." He said smugly. "Let's see if your any action Wang." "Does that mean you want to have sex?" Irene choked on her food again. "I'm tempted to throw this wine at you." He laughed slightly. "I'll make your time worth while." She smirked at him. "We will see." She stuck her fork into his plate taking some of his food. She laughed at his flabbergasted face, "Hey!" He said, she laughed out loud, and Jackson could have sworn his heart skipped a treacherous beat.

⚠️⚠️MATURE THEMES AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️⚠️

He had taken her around the resort showing her the best places and honestly Irene wished she could just stay here. It was beautiful, and the peace she felt here, was something she had never felt elsewhere. She didn't know if it was because of his presence or the actual place and she didn't care about the answer. He led her up to the penthouse, that gave them a spectacular view of the resort. Irene stood in front of the large window looking at the scene that lay in front of her. It was heaven on Earth. She felt arms wrap around her waist as they looked around at the scene. And she could feel him now place small kisses along her shoulder blades. Irene sucked in a breath. She wasn't supposed to give in. It would make it harder to walk away, but her resolve was slipping and she could no longer resist him even if she tried. She turned in his arms. The two staring at each other before Irene had pushed herself closer to him, her lips devouring his hungrily as the fight for dominance broke out. He picked her up with ease, her legs wrapping around his torso as he carried her towards what she assumed was his room. Clothes came flying off, leaving a trial as they entered, and Jackson had pushed her onto the bed, kissing and sucking along her neck and collarbone. She closed her eyes as he worked. Until he moved away. "Are you sure about this? Because if you want me to stop I'll kiss you goodnight now and leave." She looked up at him. This should of been her chance to escape, but her body was on Fire from his touch. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. "I want you." She said, reattaching their lips. He moved slightly shifting his weight before taking off her bra and underwear. She lay exposed in front of him, as she trailed her hands against his abs. He kissed her again, trialing her body with kisses marking her every now and then. He looked up from in between her legs, their eyes meeting as he licked up her slit. She suppressed the moan, but Jackson could tell she was loving it. He worked on her with ease, his tongue lapping back and forth as she moaned out for him, begging him for more. He granted her just that, sucking on her clit as she moaned louder for him. Soon she came undone, coming on his mouth. He licked his lips move back up to her. "You taste live heaven." He whispered. Kissing her again. Irene could taste herself on his lips, and soon he flipped their positions so that she was straddling him. He lowered her down onto his member, both of their heads falling back in pleasure. Jackson brought her closer as he left her do the work, watching as she bounced up and down slightly, he moved forward, taking one her breasts in his mouth, leaving his marks all over her chest. She pulled him closer as her kissed her chest, moving his hands to her waist to help the rhythm. He raised his hips every now and then, watching as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. He moved a hand down to her wetness, his hand finding her clit as he rubbed it sending them both over the edge. She collapsed against his chest as he lay her down in the sheets next to him before pulling the covers over her body. He had gotten what he wanted. Some information. Irene panted slightly as she calmed down her racing heart knowing she had signed her death warrant.

TBC

Authors note:
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know what your thoughts are on this one. Lots of love and best wishes to you all. Stay safe x

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro