10-Uniting The School

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katie looked towards Shiro and Allura. She nodded towards them and the three walked into the lunch yard. Katie stood on a table while Shiro and Allura stood on the benches attached to it.

"Attention Garrison students!" Shiro boomed causing all conversation to cease. Lance and Hunk spotted Katie and gave her a strange look. Meanwhile she caught a dark mullet kid staring confusingly at Shiro.

"We have an announcement!" Allura cheered, equally as loud. Katie crossed her arms and smiled down at her peers. She was tall for once.

"The Garrison Festival is back on thanks to us. Though this is against the council's words, so if you don't want to participate then you don't have to. It is strongly suggested that you do, though," Katie explained in the loudest voice she could conjure up.

"We have big news. The school is suffering from financial issues and we plan to aid it. If we fail, I have to attend another school and I don't want that," Shiro roared, anger in his voice at the thought of leaving.

"So we ask you all to help us with this one show case. A show case we'll all be a part of," Allura called, moving her hands to over her chest. Katie nodded and took a small step forward on the table.

"This show case will be a combined effort that will draw in sponsors and money. Something to wow everyone," Katie said, confidence in their idea showing. "So who would like to help us accomplish this? We'll all have to transfer if this school closes anyway. What do we have to loose?"

Students talked amongst themselves and Hunk, Lance, and the mullet kid rushed over to them. "Katie what on Altea are you doing!?" Hunk asked, worry hinting at his voice.

"Yeah, Pidge. What in Voltron's name has gotten into you?" Lance said, crossing his arms. Katie regretting telling them her nickname. Before she could respond the mullet spoke.

"Shiro, what are you doing now? Against the council? That's not you. I swear if your little girlfriend pressured you into this-," Katie cut the guy off.

"Um, excuse me? I would never pressure anyone into anything! He's the one who asked me to help solve the school's problem. I only agreed to help Lance with his love issue," Katie said, sass pooling out of her body. Shiro and Allura faded away into the background as Katie jumped off the table and in front of the teen. Everyone knew not to go head to head with Katie Holt.

"To solve my what!?" Lance whispered to her before adding, "Stop threatening Keith, please!?" Katie smirked and pushed Lance away.

"Oh, this is the infamous Keith Kogane. Then shouldn't you be glad Shiro is trying to stop you both from leaving this school? Especially when there's someone here you will find absolutely transfixing!?" Katie asked, a plan brewing inside.

"And who might that be?" Keith asked with a raised brow. There was no amusement in his voice. Katie would change that.

"Why Lance McClain of course! You two would get along quite fine!" Katie cheered and looked towards the red Lance. "Right, Lance?" She gave him a wink that Keith couldn't detect.

"What!?" Lance called in shock. The teen had been fantasizing about Keith for year and he finally had a chance. He was going to take it even if Katie had to force him to.

"Keith, meet Lance. He's a secret admirer of yours. He tells me and Hunk about your amazing fighting skills and about how smart you are. Lance, I'm helping," Katie said and pushed Keith Lance's way. Before either could say something, a few students came up to them.

"We will help you save the school. We love it here, despite the slight tension. That's slowly dissolving thanks to you guys anyway. If you three want this then we do too," a man in a white robe said. A girl in a black robe agreed.

Katie smiled. "Thanks guys!" she cheered, giving a large smile to them. The man blushed and the girl nearly fainted. "You okay?" Katie asked, worry in her voice.

"Y-yes. It's just that you looked so cute I almost died," the girl mumbled and walked back to her seat. Shiro returned to Katie's side and nodded his head. 

"We'll start working on it this afternoon. In two hours. The teacher's have also agreed earlier," Shiro called over the yard. It was a known fact that majority gathered in the lunch yard after school. Plus, if there was someone not here, they'd know well before then.

"Please tell those who aren't here!" Allura called out. The students went back to their chatting. Katie turned to the two.

"Let's go set up the yard and prepare. We aren't going to work them dry without drinks on standby. We'll need other things too," Katie informed. She turned to where Lance and Keith were having an awkward conversation.

"Lance, Hunk, Keith. We'll need your help too. We three will be watching the entire process and we'll need someone to work with the sections. There are twice as many Warrior students then there are Scholar so Lance, Keith you'll be with them. Hunk, you'll be working with the Scholar students." They nodded. 

The game yard was desolate. Perfect for them to work on what they would do for the Garrison Festival. "Katie, what routine will we be doing?" Allura asked.

"I'm glad you asked! I don't know yet, but I'm sure we can figure something out with the teachers and students. I don't have all the answers!" the small teen said, nose high. Shiro snorted at the girl. "What are you laughing at!?" she hissed and he looked the other way, scared.

"Nothing, sweetie!" he called and froze. What did he just call her. They both turned red.

"Aw that's so cute! You have nicknames!?" Allura cooed and doted on Katie. Katie never had murderous intentions before, but in that moment she wanted to claw Shiro into pieces.

"That's weird...," Keith muttered. Shiro slowly scooted away, fully aware of Katie's death glare.

"Not weird. Just... strange. Pidge is Pidge to me and is Katie to others, what's an extra nickname to that?" Lance said as he sat down. "Well let's work!"

TOOK ME THRTY MINUTES HA!!! Now gotta edit XD

-ThatOneServant, the hardworking author, out!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro