15-Stain

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Things are slow, Momo mused, after the Sports Festival. She can see a lot of visible changes her classmates have gone through.

Shinsou is more confident in his body language, and so are Kaminari and Uraraka.

Bakugou looked more relaxed, though still somewhat itching for action.

Many of her classmates have gotten noticibly stronger, no doubt.

And Jirou...

Momo blushed, thinking about the other girl. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts.

Iida... Well, Iida seems...odd, lately. He's more...muted, subdued,...angry, somehow.

She just hopes he wouldn't make a rash decision.

Whatever he's about to do, she has a bad feeling about it.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Internships?"

Cementoss - Ishiyama-sensei nodded.

"Seeing as you've gotten first place at the festival, you're prone to heroes having their eyes on you. More specifically, your quirk." He then turned to Himiko. "And yours as well."

Midoriya Izuku - 4 763

Midoriya Himiko - 2 097

Kamado Takeo - 190

. . .

"... All Might, fuck no. Blood King, Himiko you have this, right?"

"Yup, i'm choosing him."

"Alright. Best Jeanist, nah. Snipe, nah. Ectoplasm, nah. Native, nah. Gunhead, nah. Gang Orca, cool but nah. Hawks, nah. Eraserhe- wait what?"

Skimming through hero names, Izuku reached the most unexpected.

Himiko took a photo of the internship paper and sent it to Dabi.

Midoriya Clan

Chameleon: @Dab bro

Chameleon: holy shit

*Chameleon uploaded an image*

Dab: holy shit indeed

Dab: Izu's picking him i bet

LeoWatch2.0: dam right i am

Dab: i pray for your survival

"Are you sure of this, bro?" Himiko asked, seeing her brother looking at the piece of paper seriously. "This seems really risky."

"Yeah, but out of all the heroes here, i'd choose him or Ingenium. And Ingenium isn't an option anymore."

"I know. But be careful, Izuku."

"I can't promise anything."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hitoshi?"

"Izuku?!"

The two teens stared at each other.

"You're interning under Aizawa-sensei too?!"

"Well, yeah. He's my best pick. The other heroes are either too flashy or aren't in my department, or both."

"That makes sense..."

"You two already know each other. Good, saves me time." Aizawa drawled.

"Now, i hope you both are ready for hell."

Both boy gulped.

Well shit.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Is it a coincidence that Dabi was out patroling Hosu that night when he sent his coordinates to the whole Cerberus group chat when Hosu was supposed to have the Hero Killer Stain and Iida chose to intern there after his brother was mortally wounded?

I think not.

That was what Izuku thought when he deflected from Eraserhead, changed into his uniform, and met up with Himiko who also ran from her internship.

"Got any ideas, bro?"

"A hunch, and it is not a pleasant one." She said nothing, chosing to focus on Dabi's coordinates instead.

The sight they arrived to was...

"Oh for fuck's sake really?!" He groaned incredulously at Iida. "I should've known."

"Get out of here! Stain is my buisness!" Iida shouted from his position on the ground.

Owl glared fiercely at him.

"And pray tell, how are you avenging your brother like... This?"

"Do you really think that you could take om Stain? After so many heroes he's killed? You, a first year hero-in-training not even half way through the Academy, yet tried to go after the person who crippled, and almost killed your brother, an experienced hero?"

"..."

"Did you think of your brother, who might wake up one day to the news of his little brother never coming back to him? Who chaised after his attacker and got killed because you wanted to avenge him? Have you ever put yourself in his shoes?"

"..."

"Thought so." Owl sighed tiredly, before turning to the grinning Stain.

"Just as i expected of you, Cerberus."

Owl looked at the man.

"Have you ever considered changing tactics of taking heroes out?" He heard Iida's shocked splutter.

"Elaborate." Stain narrowed his eyes.

"Did you notice, that whenever you kill a hero, you don't kill them." The man raised a masked brow. "No, you're immortalizing them."

"Every fake hero who got killed are given a memorial, put on a high pedestral by people, because of their 'honorable passing while serving justice' and all that bullshit. Their merch continues to be sold long after their death. Those heroes never got to be punished for their actions. As they say, death is the most merciful punishment of all."

Stain stayed silent, before speaking.

"How do you suggest taking them out?"

Fox smirked.

"Easy, slander their names on social media or in your neighbourhood, telling the public of what horrible thing they've done, along with evidence. People are prone to notice, no matter how they try to remove the posts. This way, they reap what they sow."

Stain smirked, before laughing loudly.

"You kids... You're sadistic! You're even more horrible than me!"

Bat gave a peace sign. "Thanks, we try."

"The hero world has wronged us many times before. I learned the hard way that even All Might isn't a good hero as i had thought."

Stain stopped laughing.

"Why? All Might is the perfect hero-"

"Do real heroes shoot down kids' dreams just because they don't have a quirk?" Bat bit back. "Do real heroes fight all the time in broad daylight, when people are suffering at night? Do heroes give kids hope, only to crush it because of some stupid unreasonable explaination?"

"What about heroes who are in it to support their family? Heroes who are in it purely because they want to save people? Heroes who are in it because they want to change the society from it's rotten ideals of Justice and Heroism? Heroes like Ingenium, Eraserhead, Nedzu?"

Stain was silent, and so was Iida.

"That's why people need more Underground Heroes. They don't get paid enough for their job, and many died the first month into their career. They don't get paid to save people, but they do it anyway, because it is what a decent human being would do." Fox stared at the sky as he said this.

"So please, Stain, stop doing what you're doing. You're only creating more and more fake heroes in this disgusting world of black and white."

Stain didn't get a chance to reply, when the place where he once stood was blasted with fire.

"Cerberus, my father is on his way, please run." Shoto's monotonous voice reached their ears.

Stain took out a knife, readying it, before a short burst of electricity paralyzed his arms.

"Denki?"

"Sorry i'm late! Nomus are infecting the city!" The blonde huffed for breath next to Shoto.

The next thing they knew, Owl was swiped up by a Winged Nomu. It's sharp claws piercing into his shoulder.

"Fucking shit!" He hissed in pain.

"Owl!!" He heard Fox and Bat as they ran after it, before a knife logged itself into the Nomu's wings, effectively immobilizing it mid air.

It screetched, releasing Owl from it's talons, dropping him right into Bat and Fox's arms.

The last thing he saw when they carried him away was Stain getting beat up by a newly arrived Eraserhead, and his statement to the world.

"Your hero society is trash! It's filled with fakes who only care about themselves! Only these five, these true heroes, are worthy enough to kill me: Cerberus, Eraserhead, and Ingenium!"

Elsewhere, in a hospital, after Tenya, Shoto and Denki had left...

Iida Tensei relaxed in his bed. He almost lost his brother, if not for Cerberus arriving in time...

A knock to the window alerted him, and imagine his surprise when he saw...

"Cerberus?!"

Fox hissed.

"Be a bit louder, woul'cha?"

"Sorry, sorry!" Tensei laughed sheepishly.

Fox moved out of the way to reveal a red haired man with dark red eyes. His lower facial features hidden by a surgical mask.

"So this is the Roadrunner's brother..."

Roadrunner? He must mean Tenya. Who is this guy?

"Think you can fix his legs, Reaper?"

"Wait, Reaper- you're the-" Tensei's shout was cut off by a 'shhh'.

Red Reaper pulled out a pocker knife, ignoring Tensei's yelp, and slashed his own forearm.

He removed Tensei's blanket and cut the casts open, slightly knicking onto Tensei's skin. The blood dripped from his arm and onto the wound, making it's way in.

Tensei bit back a hiss. He couldn't do anything right now, and what Red Reaper's doing felt really uncomfortable. But he owes it to Cerberus for saving Tenya's life. He has to endure.

"...broken bones... Shattered... Blood vessels... Nerves syste- ahah!" The man yelped, closing his eyes.

Whatever the man's doing, Tensei could feel it. He could feel his legs again.

He could feel.

Reaper stood back up, seemingly satysfied, and pulled his blood back into the bleeding forearm, sealing the wound shut.

The man taped back Tensei's casts, pulled his blanket over, and made his way to the window where Fox is waiting, all the while the blue haired hero was too shocked to react.

"Wa-wait, Red Reaper!" The man turned back slightly.

"Thank you, for doing this. Even though you don't have to..."

He saw the man's eyes crinkle.

"If you managed to gain Owl's respect, then you're worth keeping." He returned to the window, Fox already readying to jump.

"Do me a favour, and forget this ever happenned. Don't tell anyone."

And they both left Tensei alone to his empty hospital room.

The next morning, news all over stated of Ingenium's legs magically healed overnight.

Denki and Aizawa-sensei participates in the Stain Arc, yay! And Stain finally sees that his ideals are flawed.

This idea was inspired by a vigilante Izuku (or something) fanfic i've read on ao3.

Edit: ok i've just checked it was several fanfics with bits and pieces mixed together. Holy fuck my brain is jumbled.

Have a g'day :)

Leg so hot

Hot hot leg

Leg so hot you fry an egg

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro