1. It's my first!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There is always a first time in everyone's life.. We experience a lot of things at first time.. but sometimes are first time becomes the most beautiful memory of ever time..

A girl is sitting in her room..talking on video calling with one of her best friend ..and she seems to be very very nervous..

"What will happen??".. she asked her best friend while biting her nails..

"Ohoo! Baba nothing will happen Nandini..".. her best told her..

Nandini : "am really nervous mukti...Kya Karu?.. I don't know Kya hoga..".. she told her inner turmoil..

Mukti : "relax baby.. you're not going on war..chill kar ..".. she told her in her ever so chilling tone..

Nandini : "tu chup kar ..pata hai Mera dil dhak dhak Karha hai..".. she said with nervousness clearly visible on her face as well as in her tone..

Mukti : "baby..dil toh dhak dhak he Karta hai Na..sign of being alive..".. she said in a matter of fact tone..on which Nandini laughed loudly..

Nandini : "you exactly know..how to calm be down..right.."..she said with a beautiful smile on her face..

Mukti : "yes..I know how to calm my baby doll..so doll..now get up..and get ready asap..Jana nhi hai?..".. she said with a smile on which Nandini gave a weak smile to her..

Nandini : "I wish tu aaj yahan hoti mere sath..".. there was sadness on her face..

Mukti : "doll..Mai wahi hu ..Tere pas..Tere sath..humesha..".. she assured her and Nandini smiled broadly..

Nandini : "yes! .. humesha!.. Chal bye..".. they both then bid bye to each other and disconnected the call..

Mukti : "god! Please be with her..she deserves all the happiness..sab acha karna..".. she prayed with all her heart..on which Almighty too smiled back..

A boy is getting ready in his room..standing in front of mirror.. adjusting his tie ..but he seems to be very nervous ..and his younger brother was munching chips while sitting on the bed comfortably..

"bro! ap itna Kyu soch rahe ho..just calm down..".. his younger brother said to his elder brother..

"tu thodi der chup reh Cabir ..aur room se Bahar ja..".. his elder brother answered back..looking himself in the mirror..

Cabir : "wah! Abhi se bahar bhej rahe ho Manik bhai..jaane aage Kya karoge..".. he said with a fake sad face..

Manik : "tu jaega ya mom ko bulao?".. he threatened him..

Cabir : "Bhai..humesha mom ki dhamki mat Diya karo..she will eat me up..ap toh unke ladle ho..apse kuch nhi kahegi..".. he said in a scary tone..while the other boy giggled..

Manik : "ab bahar ja..please..".. he told him..and his brother stood up from the bed..

Cabir : "ja Raha hoon..ja Raha hoon.."...he said with fake anger..on which manik smiled..

Cabir turned around to leave and manik was standing there quietly..but suddenly cabir turned around ..and hugged manik tightly..which shocked manik..but soon he reciprocate with equal fervor..

Cabir : "you deserve all the happiness bro..".. he said in little emotional tone.. on which manik smiled..

Manik broke the hug..and placed his hand on Cabir's shoulder..

Manik : "notanki..tujhe yeh drama bilkul suit nhi Karta..".. he said with a smile..and they both laughed..

It's evening ..and Nandini is sitting in a restaurant along with her family member..

Small introduction of Murthy family..

Raj Murthy : Mr. Richy Rich ..by money as well as by heart..Founder of Murthy industries.. a very famous personality of the country.. loves her family a lot..

Sakshi Murthy : Mrs. Style icon ..one of the most stylish woman you ever came across..the best actress of her time..and now the owner of a big NGO named as Ray of hope.. she is a down to earth person..loves her family very much...

Shaurya Murthy : Mr. Possessive ..Well! He is possessive for his entire family .. especially his girlfriend and his sister..but he is possessive in good terms..a very fun loving boy..who loves his sister a lot..and his girlfriend even more..😂😂.. works with his father..and really a hard working guy..never compromise on his ethics and principles..

Durga Thakur : Miss. Diva ..a big model of B-town..she is in a relationship with Shaurya Murthy..and this fact is known to all..she is not from those who kept their relationship as a secret for the sake of their image..but she never leaves a chance to flaunt her beautiful relationship openly.. Basically she is a orphan..but she considers Shaurya's family as her only..and loves Nandini a lot... But her boyfriend even more 😂😂..

(This was the small intro of all the Murthy's ..)

Sakshi : "Nandini beta.. stop shivering..we are here to look for your groom..and here you are shivering like anything..".. she said while holding Nandini's hand..

Nandini : "mom..am hell nervous..sab ache se ho jaega Na?"..she asked in her ever so nervous tone..

Shaurya : "Meri gudiya..tu itna tension Kyu le rahi hai?.. sab theek hoga.. after all you are my sister..who can say no to you?".. he said in his ever so possessive tone..which made everyone chuckled..

Raj : "shaurya is right..itna mat nervous ho..".. he too consoled his lovable daughter..on which Nandini smiled a bit..

Durga : "keep this breath taking smile on your face..and the boy will eventually fall for you..".. she whispered in her ears..which instantly made Nandini smiled to fullest..

Malhotra's reached the same restaurant..and stepped outside their respected cars.. Manik came out of his car..and as always looking stunning..

Small introduction of Malhotra's :

Nyonika Malhotra : Mrs. Gorgeous ..she is really gorgeous .. beautiful ..and what not..she is beauty with brains..she is herself a brand name.. she is a film director by profession..but by heart a typical housewife..she loves her family unconditionally..specially her son Manik..he is apple of her eye.. And shares a very romantic bond with her husband.. even at this age..after all..love has no age.. 😂😂

(Pic itself said all 😂😂)

Suyash Malhotra : Mr. Romantic ..😂😂.. so what he is a father of two sons.. so what he is looking for a bride for his son..he still romances with his lady love..even in open area..after all he loves her more than anything.. Well! Mr. Malhotra is the is owner of Malhotra industries and the most renowned personality of the country..

(Interesting parents isn't it?? 😂😂)

Cabir : "bro.. andar nhi chalna?.. ya koi meeting yaad aa gayi?".. he said after coming towards manik..as he was standing there still.. looking at the restaurant gate..

Manik : "nhi..main toh bas..".. he tried hard to cover up..but his blush was clearly visible on his face..how cute he was looking..when he was blushing secretly..

Nyonika : "cabir..stop irritating him..and Manik..relax .. hum ladki dekhne ja rahe hai.. don't blush this much...".. she said with a smile..on which manik held her hand..

Suyash : "yaar! Main hold Karne wala tha woh hath.. Manik tu ab jaldi shaadi kar le..".. he said after coming towards them..

Cabir : "dad..you are just like me..".. he said after wrapping his hand around his shoulder..on which suyash raised his eye brow which made cabir removed his hand..and this made manik nyonika chuckled..

Suyash : "beta Ji..am not like you..you are like me..don't forget..am your dad..not you..".. he said while pulling his legs..and they all laughed..

This is how there family is..always with each other..in every thick and thin..always stays together..this is what we call family..

Nyonika : "manik..you are still shivering ..she will definitely like my son..calm down..".. she said while rubbing his shoulder..on which manik just smiled..

Manik : "why it's so difficult?.. I never get this much nervous before..".. he thought in his heart..

Cabir : "mom.. Chaliye andar chalte hai..Bhai apne ap normal Jo jaenge..Kyu Bhai?".. he asked with a smirk.. on which nyonika slapped him lightly..

Nyonika : "tum andar chup he rehna..by the way..where is my navya?".. she asked while looking here and there..

Cabir : "humara break up ho gaya..".. he said in a serious tone..they all exchanged look for a while..and soon they all burst into laughter..while Cabir was looking at them like they are gone nuts..

Cabir : "ap log has Kyu rahe ho?".. he asked in confusion ..

Suyash : "kyunki aaj subah se yeh 1000th time break up the tumhara.."... He said after controlling his laugh..

Manik : "call her..".. he said with a sweet smile..and cabir too laughed..he brought his phone out..when suddenly someone hugged him from back...

"Baby am here only".. he heard a soft beautiful tone..while other members were smiling...

He held that person's hand..and brought her out from his back..and she is none other than Navya Naveli ..

Cabir : "main tumhe he call karha tha..late kaise ho gayi..".. he asked while fixing her hairs..totally forgetting that his family is standing there only..

Navya : "are I was stuck in traffic..you know...."...she then started telling him everything while others were giggling..as those two love birds were totally lost in each other..but nyonika stopped them in mid..

Nyonika : "I thought..tum logo ka break up ho gaya hai.."... She asked on which navya held Cabir's arms..

Navya : "nahi mom..break up hua tha..ab toh patch up ho gaya..".. she told cheerfully...

Suyash : "or woh kab hua?"..he asked with his sweet smile ..

Cabir : "dad..Abhi Abhi toh hua..".. he told them..and they all laughed again... excluding CaVya...

Nyonika : "tum Dono Jane kab badhe hoge..pagal bache mere..".. she said after hugging them both..while manik and Mr. Malhotra were smiling ..

Suyash : "acha ab Chale andar?"..he said and after nyonika held Manik's hand..they all entered inside the restaurant..

This was it..I know ..no Manan scene..but hope you all liked the part 1.. will try to update asap..don't forget to leave your views..

Loads of love
Kajal ❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro