Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello Watty's , So after a long break after finishing my last book " Hidden Desires " I am back with a short story. I hope you guys will love and support this story as much as you did to my previous books. Thank You..

The snow was falling from almost two days continuously and the atmosphere is getting more and more colder by each passing hour. The waving flames of fireplace in the chalet warming it up a little from inside. The wooden chalet has dolled up with lavish interior in yellow shades. The wooden stairs started creaking as the person with a six feet height and a well build body was coming downstairs in his casual black shorts and open white shirt. The first two buttons of his shirt were undone and the golden slender chain circled on his nake was pepeeing outside from the shirt as he scrach his nape yawning. He came downstairs and take a look at the clock. The wooden pendulum wall clock was indicating 8 pm. It was almost three hours that he was sleeping. Rubbing his eyes he went to the kitchen to make a hot and strong cup of coffee for himself. The dinner was not on board today. After making a steaming coffee he settled down on a couch in living room with a jet black diary in his hand. The taste of caffeine was as strong as the memories that scribbled on the white papers of the diary. Each and every memory is still alive in his heart like it happened yesterday. It was almost 5 years from now when he joined Army. His dream to serve for the country is a not a dream anymore , its his life now.
But still he miss those days back when he was in his late twenty's. Everything from the past flash in front of his eyes but of no use. He rested the cup of coffee on the small mid table and close the diary.

The lonely car was passing from the strange and snowy road in the outskirts of manali. The continuous snow fall making it more difficult for Nisha to drive. She was confirm that she was lost and there were no signs of humanity close by. Now she definitely mad at her friends for planning a get together here. The atmosphere was freezing her. After driving for a while she spoted a chalet near the turn. Maybe the people inside it will help her to find out the right directions.

This is a short story with 3 or 4 parts. Let me know your views on the first part..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro