1 - Bandit

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hm..." I walked down a small path that lead to the notorious Freak City. 'This place is supposedly filled to the brim with scumbags... Huh?' I thought, as I approached the giant gate.

Five years ago, an outbreak of failed super-soldier experiments tore through humanity like scissors cutting paper.

'It sure doesn't seem true... Everyone looks so happy...' I thought again, as the guards let me in.

No matter how many of the mutated are killed, they always somehow return... Almost as if they regenerate...

"..." I looked down as I walked through the city. 'Mutated...' I thought. The Mutated were failed attempts at making super soldiers. Pretty crazy, am I right? "Sigh..." I sighed, as spotted a group of people protesting against Recon. The Recon Corporation was the cause of the outbreak. And they were also the cause of a certain experiment that made me who I am today. "..." I growled slightly.

Five years ago...

"Mom!" I screamed, as the scientists took me away. "..." She didn't even glance at me as she left the building. "Tch...!" The scientists threw me in a quarantined room. "Mommy..." I sniffled. "Is the machine ready and working?" I heard one of the scientists say. "Yes sir. It's ready for testing." The other one said. "Good. She'll be our first test subject." He said, as a woman grabbed my arm, and dragged me to a big room full of all sorts of tech. There was a big container in the middle. "Please! Let me go!" I screamed. "Sorry, but we can't do that." The woman said, as she put me into the container. She strapped my arms and legs down. "Sweet dreams." She said, closing me inside. "3... 2... 1... Now." I heard a muffled voice.

Present day...

"..." I got a chill just by thinking about it... That experiment had killed me. Why am I still alive if I died? Well, I came back from the dead. It may seem pretty hard to believe, but I'm half zombie, pretty much. No, I don't eat brains... That's gross! "Hm?" I got a sense of fear out of nowhere as a strange man walked by me. "...!" My eyes went wide, as I stopped in my tracks. "What... Was that?" I asked myself. "Hrm..." I said, as I continued walking. "The last time I got that feeling was when I was experimented on..." I said. "Meh... Whatever...!" I shrugged. "H-hey! Get back here!!" I heard a man yell. "Heh! Sorry old man, but I need this." A guy ran past me. "What the...?" I said. "What's going on?" I asked the man. "That boy took my wedding ring..." The man said. "My wife will be so very upset with me... Oh... What should I do...?" The man said worriedly. "Fear not, I shall retrieve it!" I said. "Would a girl like you really do that for me?" He asked. "Sure!" I said, as I started chasing after the boy. "OI! GET BACK HERE!" I said, chasing after him. "NU-UH!" He laughed. "Tch... If I use my zombie abilities... Then I'll be kicked out of the city..." I said quietly. "So I'll have to hold back for now...!" I said. "I SAID GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I yelled, as I saw the boy climb a ladder, onto someone's roof. He jumped from rooftop to rooftop. I followed him. "Alright... What do you want?" The kid stopped, and turned to face me. "Ahem?" I held my hand out. "What?" He said. "The ring...?" I said. "Sigh..." He handed it over. "Thank you for cooperating." I said. He ran off. "And down I go!" I said, jumping down to the ground, and landing flawlessly.

Timeskip!

"Oh my goodness!" I handed the ring to the old man. "Thank you so very much! How can I repay you?" He said. "Nah, there's no need." I said. "Thank you again!" He called, as I waved, walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya guys! It's me, WaffleCake!

And let's just say I saw some anime crack and I saw a zombie girl from... What anime... Ah! Monster musume... I think?

I haven't watched it, but the zombie chick looked pretty badass.

Sora is like that girl. But, Sora isn't half zombie. She just calls herself that.

:D

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed chapter one of: Chase The Night!

Bye bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro