Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Intro:Be The One by Pandora ft Beverly

https://youtu.be/6ojba8rB_yg

Apartment(7:20pm)

We see Ken is walking toward to his home but then he see his childhood friend Haruka is waiting for him to come back.

Ken:Haruka?!

Haruka:Ken you're finally back.I was waiting for like 10 minutes.

Ken:My bad.I gonna open it.

They got in the living room as Ken open the door to his room and he pull a mysterious book at his bookself as it open up a staircase and they got down.

Haruka:So how was work?

Ken:Pretty decent and fine.Also I finally discovered some new best matchs!

They arrived and it reveal is a laboratory.

He went to his desk and took out his two fullbottles.

Ken:You see!Kaizoku and Densya are a prefect best match for it!

Haruka:Huh that nice.

Suddenly a figure came in as they look behind and saw it was Mamiya.

Mamiya:Master you're back.

Ken:Yeah I'm back from work and from the battle.

Haruka:Hehe..

But then they heard a growling sound as Ken and Mamiya look at Haruka who is now hungry.

Haruka:Sorry guys.I haven't eat anything.

Ken:Same as me.I go cook dinner and Mamiya can you help me scan some of the fullbottles for the best match?

Mamiya:Sure Master.

Ken and Haruka walk up to the staircase as he press a button and it open the bookself as they got out.Ken then start cooking dinner for him and Haruka as he finished and place their dinner on the table.

They begin to eat as Haruka take a first bite of the steak and it's delicious.

Haruka:Sugoi!The steak is delicious!

Ken:*Smile*I'm glad that you enjoy it.

Haruka:Also Ken..since tomorrow is Friday and your cafe is off day,why not we hang out?

Ken:Hmm...since it's friday...Sure.After finish the class,you'll be waiting at my apartment and I will be back.

Haruka:*Smile*Sweet!

Ken:*Look at his watch*Well it's getting late so...why not sleep in my room?

Haruka:Really?!YES!

Next Day(Weskitagon University)

We see Ken got into the class as he took out his note and start notes his fullbottles for any best match as his teacher came into the class.

Stella(Ken Homeroom Teacher)(She kind shy and scare)

Stella:E-everyone.I want you guys to prepare for the assignment on next monday..so be prepared..*Look at Ken*Ken!

Ken:*Suprised*Yes?

Stella:The principal..tell me that you n-need to do better at the assignment.

Ken:*Nodded*Okay.

Stella:T-thank..now everyone take out your note a-and I will draw some tips at the board.

Timeskip

We see Ken finished his note from the board and the bell rang as he packed his bag and ready to go out.

Stella:H-hey Ken!

Ken:Huh?What wrong?

Stella:N-nothing..I found that you left your note.

She pull out the fullbottles notes and give it to Ken.

Ken:Oh thank Mrs Stella.

Stella:N-no!Just call me Stella.

Ken:*Smile*Right!I'll do better at the assignment!

He left as Stella look back and her face is covered in red as she is blushes.

Stella:*Blushes*H-he's handsome..and nice.

Street

We see Ken is walking down the street and making his way to his apartment as he went into an alleyway but suddenly he sense something bad from behind as he dodge from behind and kick it as it reveal is another Smash.

Needle Smash

The Needle Smash charge at Ken but he dodge it again as he pull out his Build Driver and put it on his waist as he took out two of the fullbottles and start shaking.

Ken:Now let's being the experiment,shall we?!

He insert it to his Build Driver.

Build Driver Announcer:Rabbit!Tank!Best Match!

He start rotate the lever as a red and blue tubes appear in front and behind.

Build Driver Announcer:Are You Ready?

Ken:Henshin!

The tubes closes and transform him into Kamen Rider Build.

Build Driver Announcer:Hagane No Moonsault!RabbitTank!Yeah!

He start punch Needle Smash and kick it head as he punch it away.

Ken(Build):Huh really tough.

The Needle Smash fire a lot of energy needles at Build as he got hit and got down.

Ken(Build):I didn't know that it can shoot out needles!

He rush at Needle Smash and grab it as he punch it head until it kick Build away.

Ken(Build):Well how about next round?

He took out both of his Rabbit and Tank fullbottles as he pull out another two of the fullbottles and start shaking them until he insert it to his Build Driver.

Build Driver Announcer:Gorilla!Diamond!Best Match!

He rotate the lever as both tubes came out.

Build Driver Announcer:Are You Ready?

Ken(Build):Build Up!

The tubes close and transforming him into another form.

Build Driver Announcer:Kagayaki No Destroyer!GorillaMond!Yeah!

Ken(Build GorillaMond):The Rules Of Victory Have Been Decided!

The Needle Smash fire it needles at Build but he use his bigger fist and block the needles as it send it back to Needle Smash and it got hit and exploded.

Build then charge at Needle Smash and start fighting as he punch it stomach and punch it head and then he kick away it.He then start rotates the lever.

Build Driver Announcer:Ready!..Go!

The Needle Smash fire it needles again at Build but he creates a diamond shield and block the needles as he smash the dimaond shield.

Build Driver Announcer:Vortex Finish!Yeah!

The diamond shield shattering itself and sending a lot od shards flying at Needle Smash as it got hit and screamed in pain and exploded.The Needle Smash then turn back to human but Build eyes widen when he saw the person appearance as the person slowly got up and look at Build.

Ken(Build GorillaMond):It can't be...Kanako!

Kanako(Ken First Ex-Girlfriend)

Kanako:Build...why did you stopped me...WHY!

She run to Build and start punching at his body but Build pushes her away as he pull out his Build Driver and turn back to human as Kanako is shocked.

Kanako:*Shocked*K-Ken?!

Ken:Kanako...why did you become Smash...

Kanako look at the black fullbottle that is laying on the ground and then look back to Ken.

Kanako:I'm sorry...it's because...my parents abandoned me and...I want to take revenge..on them.

Ken:But..why?

Kanako:*Crying*It's because of THEM!They forced me..to break up with you...After that,they become more abusive to me!I don't want you to get involved!

Ken look at her while being emotionless as he asked.

Ken:Are you sure you're not lying?

Kanako nodded.

Ken:Then why did you attack me from behind?

Kanako:Someone gave me this fullbottle...telling me that I can get powers to kill my parents...but when I use it,it start to be uncontrol and I can't move around...

Ken:*Sigh*So this is why you broke up with me because of this reason?

Kanako nodded again.

Ken:Right now..it's over.Your not smash anymore but..I'll deal with your situation later.

He's about to leave the scene when Kanako grab his arm and try to hold back.

Ken:What are you doing?

Kanako:I want to go with you.

Ken:Don't you have a place to stay?

Kanako:No!Plus I don't want to go back my parents house.Please let me be in your apartment!

Ken try to say refuse to Kanako but he look at Kanako eyes and then he sighed.

Ken:*Sigh*Fine.For now,you only stay in my apartment until I deal with your parents situation!

Kanako:Really?

Ken:Yep..

Kanako:Thank..

They walk away from the scene and ready to head to Ken apartment but then a figure came out from the darkness and look at them from far distance.

???:Hmm so there you are Build...in case we will meet soon.

The screen then cuts out and a voice appear.

WAKE UP BURNING!

(To Be Continued...)

Random Genderbend Art:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro