Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A week passed after River surprised Blue. For Blue, he still feels the same whenever he's with River but the man did change. He just got mature and more responsible. Maybe it was because his father letting him assist with their company. Being the only child, River did have to do everything. Not that he was pushed, he just encouraged to do so just because no one will run their company other than him.

River does tell Blue about it whenever they got the chance to talk in call. Though he doesn't tell anyone about his feelings, Blue just knows he's very tired sometimes. Now that he's here, River somehow got a chance to have some time to enjoy without thinking about his responsibilities in their company.

The boy doesn't like to go out that much, just because of two things: laziness and the need to save his allowance. But when he remembered about River not being able to have time to go out with friends, he can maybe give some time for the guy.

"Can I come over? I'm bored here."

Currently, River lives alone in an apartment but just temporarily. Ten and Johnny, his parents, are currently back in Thailand to fix some documents before they can settle in Korea again. So, it's natural for him to be bored. Also, Blue's a person who he mostly wants to be with.

"Yeah, sure," Blue answered, no doubts.

"Can I stay over?" River asked, in a tiny tone. Kind of felt a bit hesitant but he wants to do what they used to do when they were just kids.

"You should've just taken a dorm with someone," the boy uttered while writes down some words he thought for his essay.

The boy over the phone pouted, "You don't want to be with me now?"

"You know it's not like that, Iver. I'm just telling you what you could have done so you won't feel lonely."

"I'll take a dorm, only if you're going to be my roommate."

"Iv, my house is just a few minutes away."

"But it's fun to be with each other, Lulu!"

Blue would be happy, an understatement, if he's able to live with River someday. Of course, that's just one of his wild dreams. He's getting crazy and crazier for this guy, he doesn't even know about it until now.

"Just get yourself here whenever you feel like it. You can sleep over here, but I don't think the guest room is available. Papa used it as storage."

"I'll sleep in your room instead. That easy, Lulu. I'll be there in five."

Then the call ended. Blue placed his pen and phone down before he stood and went out of his room to find his parents. He usually asks permission to his papa, then his dad, because his dad will just say yes to everything. Jaehyun's not that strict of a dad, just has some limits at times. Blue's scared of Taeyong, that's for sure.

Running the downstairs, Blue looked for his father somewhere. He would be around cleaning, doing gardening, having a chat with his dad in his home office, cooking or just resting somewhere. Luckily, he doesn't need to find much since his papa was just in the dining room, feeding his baby sister with his baby brother.

"Pa, River's coming over," Blue said.

Taeyong nodded, "Alright. I'll maybe clean the guest room and take out the strollers there. I guess your dad can let me put them in his office in the meantime."

The older fed another spoonful of food to Ruby and keeping an eye on Grey because apparently, his twelve-year old boy doesn't like to eat that much. Taeyong doesn't want to use force but he had to. He thought his eldest already went back to his room, but Blue was still there.

Taeyong looked back at him, "Do you have anything else to say, Lue?"

"W-Well...You don't have to clean the guest room. He's...fine sleeping in my room instead."

"Oh."

Blue mentally cursed.

"Okay, baby. Whatever you guys want," his father added and smiled at him, "You guys haven't seen each other for a long time anyway."

He shouldn't really be awkward because he's just telling his father about his friend coming over. But no. His friend is literally the person he really likes and it's awkward saying that he could stay in his room, just them alone. Blue just wants to disappear.

Cutting out his thought, a few knocks were heard from their door. Blue told his father that he'll get it since Taeyong's busy about his siblings. He went to unlock and open it just to see River.

"You're here already?"

River chuckled, "I was excited."

Blue rolled his eyes playfully, "Come in."

The boy lets the taller close the door behind. They walked into the living room and stopping by where Taeyong is, still with Blue's siblings.

"Hey, uncle!"

The older looked back at River, smiling back at him, "Good to see you back, River. You've quite changed, physically."

"I get that a lot," River chuckled and then looked at young kids, "Oh, is this Grey?"

Blue nodded, ruffling his baby brother's hair and getting scolded by Grey, "This kid hasn't been eating. You won't be growing any taller if you're being picky," he turned and talked to Grey.

"You weren't picky but you're not tall either, hyung."

The boy jolted and earned a loud laugh from River, tearing up from it. Blue turned to look at his father and was obviously trying not to laugh. Grey was just that kind of kid and they don't know where he got that but it's surely from his uncle Donghyuck. The boy groaned at his papa.

"Grey, don't talk like that. Finish your lunch, please," Taeyong uttered.

River sniffled while he was holding his stomach, a few chuckles coming out, "Oh, god. I like him already," he said, "Okay. Then who is this pretty little girl?"

"Ruby. You haven't seen her, have you?" the older answered.

The man shook his head before he presented himself, smiling at her, "I have seen her pictures. She is adorable. You got a thing for colors, uncle. I'd call your children as rainbow kids."

Right when he said that, Ruby giggled. River immediately cooed at her while Taeyong laughed softly at his comment.

"You can hold her. She finished eating," Taeyong said then turned to look at Grey.

"I can't finish, papa," the middle child whined, giving a fake cry.

"You barely touched it, Grey!"

While both of them are quarrelling a bit, Blue was busy watching River holding and carrying his sister. The man looked really happy to see Ruby. Well, River generally like kids and babies. If he does have a younger sibling, he'll surely spoil him or her. He'll be the best older brother, or a good father in the future. They looked cute. River always looks cute with babies. His eyes just sparkle.

It would sound weird but what if they'll have a family together? It's a wild imagination but one of the few what if's. It's not bad to daydream, though it's weird when he'll constantly think about it. But it's something he would like to happen at some time.

"Lulu!"

Blue snapped out of his thoughts, seeing that River's looking him while his father cleaned up with Ruby in his arm, "Hm? What was it again?"

"I said if you want to go out with me."

Date?

"Go out?" the boy asked.

The man nodded, "To go out and do some grocery shopping. I'm thinking about cooking for you guys. I learned some Thai dishes."

"Oh," Blue was dumbfounded, mentally slapping himself for thinking that it's a date, "Y-Yeah, sure."

"Good! Let's go," River grabbed his keys in his pocket.

"Isn't it too early to go buy groceries, Iv?"

"Nope. Not at all, Lulu," River held Blue's hand, "Let's go!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro