Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Friday 20:13

•Masja•

Me and Eva was getting ready together and we decided to be at my house, we dressed up and wore sexy tight outfits, Eva wore a black tight top and black skinny jeans, and a bomber Jacket, I wore a White tight top and black leather jeans and a navy blue bomber jacket.

We pre-partied and then we danced to the speakers and took a few selfies and then posted it.

(Just pretend it's Eva to the left)
@Evamohn2: party with this girl! 🙏🔥
@Masjaepettersen
1.5 likes & 70 comments

@Loglady99: hot girls!😍

@Williammagnusson: @Chrisschistad @chrisschistad @chrisschistad

@ellevillevilde: you're so beautiful!

And it continued but I noticed as I looked down the comments that Chris didn't make any comments as he always do? And that was quite weird?

"Annndddd we're going to the party girl!" Eva screamed as we stepped outside, "did you notice Chris didn't make a comment?" She asked drunk and held her bottle of wine closely, "no? He didn't? Maybe he decided to stop chasing me" I said and shrugged.

We got to the house and we could hear the music and we saw a few people outside either making out....or throwing up....yeiks....

We head into the house and gets greeted by some of my drinking friends, I introduce them to Eva, I saw William and he nodded at me and I nodded back and then I saw Chris making out with some girls, I gushed at the sight, wadr! FUCKBOY ALARM!!

Me and Eva head to the alcohol and started drinking even more than we already had and then Eva got up and danced with some boys and William came over to get something new to drink, "something is going on with Chris, I don't know what's going on with him, he has been angry and snapping at me since lunch" he said and got his drink.

"Yeah I noticed, what do you think it could be?" I asked and drank my alcohol, then as he was about to answer a drunk Chris bumped into us making William spilling his drink and Chris falling into me, "Heyyyy there's my favourite couple! Welcome to the party slut!" He said "what?" I asked confused.

"Dude what the hell?" William said, "oh I know your dirty little secret! William! You made Masja sleep with me in the first place! And then you dated her and that's why she's not interested in me!" Chris said trying to stand properly, "what the fuck are you talking about you drunk motherfucker?" I snapped.

"Cut the crap people I saw you in the field today, I'm not blind" Chris said and William looked at me, "Chris I'm not seeing Masja behind your back!? I already told you I wouldn't go after her? I told you who i liked" William said and I looked confused at him.

"You know what I'm just gonna go, this is weird..." I said and grabbed a new drink then left to the dance floor but Chris caught my hand, "if you're not dating William, then kiss me to improve yourself" he said and looked deadly serious.

I rolled my eyes and kissed Chris, but when I kissed him I felt something weird, I pulled away and smirked, I knew he wanted more, "I'm single pretty boy, so shut the fuck up" I said and turned around and I saw him gulp and then I turned around again.

"and don't ever call me a slut or I'll start calling you a man whore" I said and then went to the dance floor I bumped down the last of my drink and started dancing with some boys, we danced close and hot, until someone pushed them away and dancing and grinding against me.

"Fuck" the person said and I knew instantly who it was; Christoff, I smirked and kept going, I decided to keep teasing him, and then as the music suddenly got louder we danced closer if that were even possible.

Soon we were making out; heated, Chris pressed me against the wall with his hands beside my head and then he closed the space again, and I let him, he started kissing down my neck and I moaned as he hit the spot, and he kept doing that as he saw what it did to me.

I soon got enough and I started kissing him much harder than before and he lead the way to the bedroom and on the way we stopped at the door and made out a little bit more and then continued in the actual bedroom, we were moaning and teasing each other and I ripped his shirt off, like literally! I teared it apart and he didn't even care! When we got enough of that too we continued the real thing.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro