Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thursday 19:25

•Masja•

I gave in I let my feelings lead the way, and I was happy when I felt the sparks in the kiss, and when he told me he felt the same I was happy, as it was noon I tried to get Chris to leave but he didn't want to, seriously! We have school tomorrow! "Christoff!! We have school tomorrow you can't just crash here!" I whined.

"Sweetheart after what happened today I'm not gonna let you go!" He said and hugged me even closer than before, "aww that's cute Christoff, but seriously we don't even know what we are and aren't? We should take it slow" I said, "I agree, we have to find out what this is" he said and without noticing he let go and I yelled 'hah!' And got up from the couch and he yelled "NOT FAIR!" after me and I just laughed.

He came shortly after and kissed me and then grabbed his jacket and shoes, "I'll see you tomorrow babe" he said and smirked and winked! And then he kissed me 1948392 times before going and I couldn't help but feel overloaded with happiness!

I called Eva and Noora to let them know what happened, and they said they shipped it? And they called us...something like "mash"? A ship name as they called it but I told them it wasn't anything yet.

And please come with shipnames because i don't know if it's going to be 'mash' or something else.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro