Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

CHAPTER 2

Tuesday

•School•

In the middle of math class, my phone starts blowing up with notifications from instagram, I raise an eyebrow and open my phone and since I sit in the back with Isak, so no one noticed.

Chrisschistad started following you

Chrisschistad liked your picture

Chrisschistad liked 8 pictures

Chrisschistad sent you a message

Chat

Chrisschistad: Hey Masja, it was not that hard to find out what your name is.

Masjaepettersen: Nice job creep and how did you find me?

Chrisschistad: If you wanna know, you gotta work for it ;)

I roll my eyes at that one, seriously? Using my own words against me?

Masjaepettersen: Bye penetrator creep👋

I make a face in disgust and Isak noticed, then he makes a confused face and I pass him my phone and as he reads the whole thing he begins laughing loudly, too loudly.

"Valtersen! What is so funny?" Mr. boring-mad-face half shouts. "I'm sorry nothing" He says and he looks down and tries to hide the fact that he's still laughing.

I can't help but laugh at him, then our teacher turns to me with a glare and I raise my hands in surrender and then he turns around back to the board again.

Eva and I meet up in the lunch break, we walk outside and she tells me about that girl from yesterday, her name is Nora Sætre and she met some girls named Vilde, Chris and Sana and they invited us to join a bus and Eva said yes for both of us.

While we were talking I felt Eva pull in my sleeve, I look where she's looking at and I see Isak come running with a water bottle in my direction my eyes widen in horror, oh heck-to-the-no, I start to run away from him.

But he's faster this time, he pour water over me and I scream as the cold water runs down my skin, as he's done I pull him into a hug so he gets wet too and then pour the rest of the water over him. "Fuck you, Isak!" I say and hit him as he laughs.

Then he shakes his hair and I shake my now soaking wet jacket and I pout. "Oh Isak, I'm all wet because of you" I say and laugh, knowing he misunderstood it.

"I know, I know, happens every time" he says and run off before I can hit him again. I go inside to change while Eva and Noora stood there laughing at me, then I run to them and hug them and they screams as they were now wet too.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro