Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~this one is very long so enjoy~

Friday 21:30

•Chris•

I kept thinking about Masja where was she? And what the hell happened to her? I shouldn't even worry this much, she hates me?

I went to William's party and got drunk, then later I started to make out with 2 girls, I didn't even know their names, then they started to make out and I watched them, then William came and told us to get out, he stood with Noora at the door.

I grabbed the girl and threw her over my shoulder, and then went over to them,

"you coming?" I asked Noora and William gave me a death glare, and so did Noora, "kidding" I said and walked out with the girls, call it a distraction from thinking about Masja all the time.

Saturday 12:08

•Masja•

When I woke up was told I was free to go, I packed up and I got to borrow a phone, so I called the one number I could remember.

"Hey William, I need your help" I said as he picked up,

"Holy shit Masja?!" He yelled, "yes, can you come and pick me up, I'm in the hospital" I said,

"yes of course i'll be right there!!" He said and hung up before I could say anything, I changed my clothes and got ready to leave.

After 15 minutes William was in my room, when he saw me he pulled me into a bone crushing hug, I winced as he hit one of my bruises, he saw and he pulled back,

"I'm so sorry, what did they do to you Masja?" He asked and held my shoulders.

"I'll explain just get me out of here please" I said desperate, "of course lets go"

We left to hospital he drove me to his place, and then we talked I told him everything well except the incident before Christmas.

"I'm so sorry, I should have looked harder for you!" He said "well it wouldn't have mattered because I think they left me there, I haven't been laying there for that long, so my guess is I wasn't there" I explained and he nodded.

"Oh also I only found your phone and Chris was worried sick for you he got beaten up pretty bad, he really tried to get to you Masja" William explained.

"it's okay it's my own fault I kinda do have some past things with them" I said "what? So you know the yakuza boys other than to that party?" William asked and I nodded.

"yes but I really don't want to talk about it" I said and he nodded respecting that.

I charged my phone and called the girls one after one and they all freaked out, when I was done William was on the phone with someone.

"yes she's fine"
"okay I'll see you in 10" he said and I looked confused, "who was that?" I asked.

"Chris, he's coming I know you wouldn't call him so I did, he needs to know that you're okay Masja" William said and I nodded giving in.

And exactly 10 minutes went by and Christoff stood at the door, William opened and Chris went in without saying anything.

"well hallo to you too" William said, "hey how are you?" Chris asked as he reached me, I sat on the couch and I was shocked when I saw his face, I couldn't answer just look at his poor face.

"Masja, you can take a pic if you want but I still need the answers" Chris said and I snapped out of it, "I'm okay are you?" I said and pointed a his face.

"yeah just hurts a lot and my ribs are pretty bad, but I'll live" Chris explains and for a very long time, he seems real again, the real Chris, he's not flirting or trying to impress or get into your pants.

"So what happened to you Mas?" Chris asked and William looked at me and I nodded to him so he left, "well I don't know, but I guess I should say thank you" I said and fumbled with my fingers and looked down.

Chris saw and placed his hands on my chin and lifted my face up, "for what?" He asked closely to my face exploring every single bit of it, "for warning me and trying to help me" I said and looked deeply into his eyes.

I could have sworn I saw him get a soft look in his eyes, but it quickly came back to the hard surface, "your welcome Mas" he said and smiled "so how bad are your injuries?" Chris asked after a while of looking into each other's eyes.

"I have a few sprains in my ribs and my arm got a sprain too, and then just the bruises on my face" I explained and moved my face away from his.

"Can I see?" Chris asked suddenly, I looked at him weird, "what? See my ribs? Why?" I asked as he nodded "I just wanna see how bad it is" he said and looked down sad.

"o-okay" I said unsure and stood up and so did he, I lifted my shirt enough for him to see my bruises, "holy shit" Chris muttered, and his fingers touched my skin slightly, I gasped at how cold his fingers were against my skin, "careful" I muttered.

"I'm so sorry, I should have protected you from the start" he said and looked down, "it's okay Chris it's not your job to protect me, so it's okay! I promise no hard feelings this was not meant to happen it's okay" I said assuringly then tried to pull my shirt down again.

"wait!" Chris said and kept my shirt up, "what's that? That's new, how did you get that?" He asked and pointed at my scar, fuck.

I grabbed his hand away from my shirt and scar and pulled my shirt down, "forget it Chris" I said and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm, "stop Masja! No more games just tell me!" He said frustrated why does he wanna know?! God he's driving me crazy!!

"Just leave it Christoff!" I snapped and tried to yank my hand away from his grip "Masja tell me" he said and stepped closer "or what Chris? What are you gonna do?!" I snapped, "why can't you just tell me?!" He snapped,

"Because it's none of your freaking business!!" I yelled back, William came in between us, as he heard us fight and Chris and I got closer to each other.

"Get off William!" I yelled as he grabbed my arm, to get me and Chris away from each other,

"Masja you need to calm down! And Chris! Fucking relax!! This girl has been through so much! And you can't just expect her to open up to you and tell her whole life story to you! She's like you! Closed up and doesn't share!!" William yelled at us, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not like him! I'm much better and it's insulting me to compare me to him, because I'm not! Like him!" I said and pointed at Chris in disgust.

"that's it!" Chris said and came towards me William stepped in between again and Chris actually tried to punch William to get past, "fuck off Chris!!" William yelled, but he didn't stop.

"CHRIS!! Stop!!!!!" William yelled again, then he yelled "MASJA WAS BEATEN TO FUCKING SHIT BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO GET THE YAKUZA'S AWAY FROM THE OTHER GIRLS BECAUSE SHE KNEW THAT THEY WERE ALSO AFTER HER AND NOT JUST ME!!!!"

Chris stopped fighting him and I looked shocked did he just? I gasped and I could feel tears built up, I got my phone and then left them.

it wasn't the completely truth, because the scar was from Christmas and not the fight, but thanks to William I won't have to tell the truth.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro