Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Friday afternoon 19:46 am

•Chris•

I kept wondering if Masja would come or skip it? I don't know why though? "Bro I'm gonna make a call so ehh, I will be right back" William and I sensed something weird about him? He was acting strange, "okay?" I said and furrowed my brows confused, and then he left outside.

Oh why the hell do I keep thinking about Masja?! I groaned and let myself fall back into the couch and some of the boys and girls that were here already laughed at me and some girls came to my side "what's wrong Chris?" They asked and flirted and I smirked, "Oh nothing now that you're here baby" I said and winked they laughed and smiled.

•Masja•

As the girls and I were having the pre-party we played drinking games and it was so fun!
And I got a lot closer to Sana, Chris and Noora and Eva was drunk already so she talked to Vilde, we laughed and then we decided to take some pictures and posted them.

@Masjaepettersen: pre-party with the girls!🎉😘 @Loglady99 @Evamohn2 @Ellevillevilde
@stas_a_vaere_chris @Sana_bakkoush

2.4k likes & 74 comments

@Loglady99: Hey give credit! 😘

@Ellevillevilde: love you!💋

@Evamohn2: THAT'S MY HAND ON THE GLASS PEOPLE!😱

@stas_a_vaere_chris: I love drinking....and partying😱🎉

@Sana_bakkoush: best company ever!🤘🔥

@Magnussonwilliam: @Chrisschistad @chrisschistad @chrisschistad @chrisschistad

@chrisschistad: hot AF! 😍🔥

@Masjaepettersen: ehhhh desperate much? @chrisschistad

@chrisschistad: I was trying to be nice😫

@Masjaepettersen: I don't think it's called 'nice' rather 'fuckboy' ?

@magnussonwilliam: ohhhh you got so burned!🔥 @Chrisschistad

@chrisschistad: fuck off @magnussonwilliam

@Masjaepettersen: I'm starting to like you @magnussonwilliam

@Magnussonwilliam: did ya hear that bro??😏 @chrisschistad

@chrisschistad: again fuck off! 😠

@Masjaepettersen: you've got at little bitch-fight there? @magnussonwilliam @chrisschistad

Back to real life lol
"Oh my god! Masja you roasted him so bad!!" The girls laughed and smirked "I have never seen him try that much?" Vilde said and looked at me smirking "it's because I'm resistible" I said and made a pose, and the girls laughed, soon it was 20:50 and we decided to get going.

Vilde knocked on the door and Chris opened the door looking us up and down and licked his lips as me and Eva went trough the last "Hey babe" he said to me and smirked "Bye" I said and took the beer can he held in his hand, and I drank it.

It all went okay I guess, I was dancing with some boys and I saw Eva send me a help look and I saw that Chris sat next to her I shrugged and turned around to dance until I heard a girl scream and saw that Sana had thrown some alcohol at a girl.

I noticed it was Eva's old best friend? Sana left and I grabbed my purse and went after her and soon Eva, Noora, Chris (female) joined and we pulled Vilde with us but she was making out with William I rolled my eyes at that and grabbed her.

After we all went home or Eva slept at mine and then I got a text, from p-Chris

Hey hot stuff, you forgot your jacket at my house ;)) to bad you had to leave early

To: Penetrator Creep
Crap, well thanks for telling me I guess, can you bring it on Monday?

Sure anything for you babe ;))

To: Penetrator Creep
Sure whatever you say...

I sighed and closed my phone and went to sleep with a drunk Eva next to me.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro