Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tuesday 7:50

Masja

Me and the girls were standing in a circle discussing the current situation, things turned out that Chris also got a letter from the cops, and so did the rest of the penetrators and the girls also got one.

Then Noora came over and we stopped nervously, of what was going to happen now, "why did you stop talking when I came here?" Noora asks and looks around.

"Did you get a letter from the cops?" I ask, "yes" Noora says, "we have to show up" Chris said (female) "my mom went crazy wen she saw" Eva said and the other agreed.

Well yeah except me and Noora...."so are you gonna testify against William?" Chris (female) asks, "I really don't want to" Noora says and looks down.

"Wait we don't have to?" I say interrupting, Chris (male) told me that we had the right to remain silent.

"What are you talking about?" Vilde asks, Chris (female) catch my sentence and continues, "we don't have to testify against him, we just have to show up. We have the right to remain silent ya know?" Chris says and I nod.

"The video may be out but they can't judge him on it" Chris tried but that didn't really help, "but why did William do it?" Vilde asks Noora and we all turn to her. Oh I know why but I'll let Noora talk. That's easier.

She explained everything and the girls made 'o' with their mouths, "so are we all agreeing on not saying anything?" I ask and look around.

"Yes!" They all say, "and Isak and Jonas won't say anything too Jonas doesn't even like the cops and Isak doesn't want to get involved so they're not says no anything either" Eva says and I nod.

14:50

Chris and I were cuddling on the couch and we were watching bad boys 2, it's sick. But I love Chris' company so it's okay.

"I will just make something to eat" Chris says and I let him stand up, "okayyyyy" I say and kiss him and then he walk into the kitchen, then I find my phone.

Then I saw I had a text from Noora, I open it and see the text.

Noora babe😇
Vilde got one of the Yakuzas number, so I told William but he didn't want to make the call to make them shut up!?

Masja hon🎉
Seriously? What's wrong with boys!?
Can't you just text the yakuza?

Noora babe😇
You don't think he will be mad if he finds out?

Masja hon🎉
Ofc he will but he just has to suck it up.
Do it he will understand!

Noora babe😇
I just texted them. I also told them to leave you alone.

Masja hon🎉
Seriously? That won't be good....

Noora babe😇
It will be okay!

Masja hon🎉
I hope...

"Babe?" Chris says as I realise he is standing I front of me, "yeah?" I say and put my phone away, "I have been trying to get your attention for the last 5 minutes?" Chris says and laughs, and sits down next to me.

"Weren't you going to find something to eat?" I ask confused as I see he came empty handed back, "nope. Change of plans we're going out" Chris says and lock our fingers.

"Really?" I say and laugh, "yup" he says popping the 'p' "you're silly" I say and shake my head, "really?" He asks and then I'm pinned down on the couch, "really" I mock and smirk.

He smirks and starts kissing down my neck making me moan, I can feel him smirk and then nib extra on my sensitive skin.

"C-Chris" I say and try to get him to stop, "yes?" He says innocently and keeps kissing then sucking, as he sucks on my sensitive skin, I forgot what I was going to say and I just moan instead.

I feel him against my area, then I run myself against his crotch, he grunts a little and then suck on my neck, "okay people I'm in the room too! So please stop it!!" Daniel says suddenly.

We pull away and my face goes red, "it's the 8th time you have done this!" I say and Chris laughs, "woah do you have a sucker mouth catfish or couldn't you control the vacuum cleaner?" Daniel asks and Chris bursts out laughing.

I cross my arms and turn away from Daniel and Chris, then I just watch the movie, "ohhhh she's mad shit" Daniel curses, "Masjaaa my sweet lovely sister! You know I love you right?" Daniel says and sit down next to me.

And let me tell you by now Chris is about to burst into laugh and tears are forming in his eyes.

I glare at Chris and he really tries to stop but he doesn't succeed, he bursts out laughing and Daniel tries to make me talk to him.

"Masjaaaaa, I love you!" Daniel tries again, I turn to him, "when were you moving out?" I ask, "in a week or so" he says and looks down, "baby, are you sure that penetrators can help that day? Maybe they suddenly have other things to do" I say and smirk at Daniel.

And his face expression was priceless! "Masja! Come on! Please!" He pleads, "maybe who can know?" Chris says, "are you teaming up on me!?" Daniel gasps and looks at Chris.

"Well....you do keep interrupting our make out sessions" Chris says and shrugs, "yeah because I don't want you to have sex in the middle of the freaking living room?" Daniel says in a duh tone.

"Okay that's enough I forgive you! You little motherfucker!" I say and ruffle Daniels hair, "hey stop that!" He whines, "nope" I say and then let go, then I see my phone light up.

"I'm meeting Camilla and Mathias in 15 minutes so I better get going" Daniel says and looks at his watch, "right say hello from me" I say and smile, "yeah me 2" Chris says with a weird tone.

"I will" Daniel says and then leaves, and then I cuddle into Chris' arm but I'm met with emptiness? "What are you doing?" Chris says and then I see he got up, then the door slams signalling that Daniel left.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused, "did you and Noora contact the yakuzas!?" He yells, "what? How did you-""how I know? Well next time delete your fucking texts!" Chris says, and throw my phone at me, I catch it and look at it.

"We just wanted to protect you all! We have enough knowledge to get them down! And William wouldn't make the call! And they said that they would shut up! So you're all safe!" I explain.

"That's not how they play Masja you out of everyone should know that" Chris says and sit down again, "yeah but we do, I don't want to see any of you get in jail for 6 months! So yeah Noora and I made the call and contacted them! To protect you!" I say and point at him.

"Why, would you do that?" Chris asks and looks down, "because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. And you should know that if you're dating me, then you're not gonna get hurt by others or me for that matters. I won't let anyone I care about get hurt" I say.

"You're the first one to actually want to protect me" he almost whispers, I put my hand on his neck and pull him toward me to hug him, "and I will keep doing that. I will do everything that you haven't experienced. Things like this is what I'm here for" I say and lift Chris' head.

"You deserve to be loved by everyone, you deserve so much" I say and then I kiss him.

"How do I deserve you? How did I even manage to get you in my life?" Chris says and holds my face, "how did I manage to get you in my life?" I say and smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro