12. SAINT

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All Solia Engelhardt ever wanted was to just fit into her college. But secretly being the daughter of Lucifer, well, Lord Satan is obviously hard! She lives with her mother, a normal human, however she soon finds out that not all is what it seems to be and the world she knows will come crumbling down if she doesn't decide where her loyalties truly lies on. There are Watchers, extremely dangerous fallen angels who were outcasted from Heaven and even Satan himself has rejected them, and they have plotted to come after Solia and world domination. Along with two handsome yet rather frustrating men, things for sure will get heated and not always in quite a good way... So, will she stay and fight or run away?

Written by: MissFateX

Note:
This one goes to the very awesome MissFateX
I must say I had a really great time making this trailer because:
1. The storyline is so unique and awesome
2. Jared Leto and Tom Felton, need I say more? Hours of editing (or more like staring at their faces) seems like short time. And I never knew that 30 Seconds to Mars has some seriously awesome music videos too! I've known Jared and his band for a long time, but it's been so long since I watched their MVs.

Okay, enough ramblings. The link to the story is attached on the external link below. Thanks for watching! :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro