08. "Chút gió" cho em bé Gia Nguyên

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gửi tới em bé nhỏ của chị một lá thư chị viết tặng sinh nhật của em.

From BongGon of Fandom Vietnamese OO
To Zhang JiaYuan,
I am not the one who knows how to write romantic words for the little JiaYuan of OO family. The words I would say here will be the most sincere words I want to send to you.

On January 8th, nineteen years ago, in the middle of a cold winter in Liaoning, a small sun appeared to warm the world, that aura was a young children named Zhang JiaYuan. Zhang JiaYuan, you once said, "everyone is someone else's treasure". You are my little treasure, my source of joy. You know, when I'm at the end of a a long day with all kinds of deadlines and pressure, your smile is the best mental medicine for me.

You said you don't want to grow up, but accidentally the door of maturity has started knocking on my little boy. Maturity is a long process, not just one night that you can be mature. JiaYuan, you can choose not to grow up, but I hope that you will have the freedom to choose your mature form when you become an adult!

For more than eight months, my boy has been working as INTO1 - 张嘉元, day by day I witness your enhancement. Your singing voice has improved, your choreography has become more and more decisive. I'm so proud of you. You love INTO1, you love teammates who are by your side everyday, you love every performances of yours, and I feel so proud of that. Thank you to a guy who dared to go to Wuxi that day, thanks to a guy who stepped on HaiHua Island, and thanks for a guy who always did his best for himself, did not change his heart.

The age of nineteen is coming, a new journey is waiting for you ahead, mysteries are waiting for you to discover, so move on my little boy. Just keep working, chasing your dreams, our OO fans standing behind you are well supported.

Looking forward to the breakthroughs from you at the age of nineteen, Zhang JiaYuan!

Your Vietnamese OO,
BongGon

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Câu nói tiếng Trung mình viết là của Dịch Dương Thiên Tỉ
Làm gì có một đêm thành danh. - Đều là bách luyện thành thép.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro