007. 𝘕𝘰𝘥 𝘐𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯."

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Avalyn accepted Mattheo's lips on hers for a short second before pulling away. ''Okay my turn' She said as she allowed Mattheo to lace their hands together. The pair sat on top of Mattheo's bed, Mattheo sat with his legs crossed and Avalyn had her legs placed over his on either side of his body, facing one another.

The pair had realized that after the weeks they had spend together they barely knew anything about the other, so they had started asking each other questions.

Avalyn thought for a moment. ''Favorite holiday?'' Mattheo fell quiet as he thought about it. ''I-'' Mattheo closed his mouth again. ''I don't really have one, usually holidays arent that happy at home'' Avalyn felt her heart sting at his answer, seeing him get lost in thought. She leaned forward and placed her lips against Mattheo's. She felt him relax and lean forward. Avalyn slowly pulled away, sending him a sad smile. ''What about yours?'' Avalyn shook her head at Mattheo's question. ''We can skip this one'' She whispered, but Mattheo just smiled. ''I want to know'' he urged. Avalyn hesitated, but nodded either way.

''I love Christmas'' she whispered softly, Mattheo smiled at her. ''What do you like about it?'' Avalyn seemed hesitant as she did not want to hurt Mattheo by bragging about how amazing her christmasses were. ''I just like getting to spend time with my mom, we don't get to do that a lot'' Avalyn said softly, Mattheo frowned at her words. ''My dad had a lot of money. But once the aurors found him hiding in the muggle world and arrested him my mom had to work a lot more to be able to take care of us'' She explained softly and Mattheo had never realized that Avalyn and her mom had struggled that much with money.

Avalyn forced a smile onto her lips as she straightened her back. ''What about your birthdays? any fun birthday memories?'' Mattheo shook his head softly. ''My birthday is around christmas, usually it gets swarmed in the holidays'' Avalyn's smile fell as she slowly nodded. At that moment Avalyn decided that his upcoming birthday was going to be the best he had ever had.

Avalyn smiled and leaned in once more, kissing Mattheo's lips in a sweet matter. Suddenly Mattheo's bedroom door flew open, making the pair pull away. ''hello?'' Mattheo, who was facing the door, said in a questioning matter once his friends entered his room. ''How are you two not sick of each other?'' Lorenzo asked and the two shared a look before shrugging. ''Seriously, it has been six weeks, when will the honeymoon phase be over?'' Mattheo laughed softly at his friend as he untangled his hands from Avalyn's, allowing her to turn around to face the other two Slytherins as well. Avalyn leaned back, placing her back against Mattheo's front

''Am I glad we leave for Christmas break tomorrow. No offense Avalyn, but it will be nice to have our friend to ourselves again.'' Avalyn laughed as she nodded at Theo's words ''Speaking of Christmas break, I have to pack my stuff'' Avalyn said as she crawled off the bed. ''Okay'' Mattheo said as he allowed her to peck his lips before watching as Avalyn left.

''Enjoying yourself?'' Lorenzo asked as he leaned against Mattheo's desk. ''Very much so'' Mattheo mumbled as he straightened out his legs and leaned back onto his hands. ''must be exhausting to actually get to know her while all you want to do is have some fun'' Mattheo dropped his head to the side at Lorenzo's words. He had no idea where the sharpness in Enzo's tone came from, but he was not having it.

''We have enough fun'' Mattheo snapped back watching as Theodore sat himself on his bed as well. ''You going home for Christmas?'' Theodore asked Mattheo, his friend nodded with a soft sigh. ''Unfortunately. There is some important meeting my dad needs me to attend'' He explained, but his friends nodded as well. ''We know, we have to be there too'' They notified Mattheo. The three shared looks as they thought about what could be so important they all had to be there.

Avalyn walked into her room. She sighed softly as she stared at her packed suitcase sitting on her bed. A soft knock came from her door, Avalyn turned and opened the door, stepping aside to allow Sirius and Remus to walk inside. ''All packed?'' Sirius asked as he stared at her suitcases. avalyn nodded as she sat down on her bed, looking up at the two men. She had always looked up at Sirius in a way, maybe it was because Harry looked at him like a father, either way Sirius had always loved to have her and Harry over for dinner.

''Excited to see my mom again. I always miss her when I'm here'' Avalyn said softly, yet impatiently. She hated the small talk as they all knew they just wanted another update. ''Are you seeing Mattheo during the break?'' Remus asked as he crossed his arm. Avalyn shook her head.

''No, turns out we're both quite busy during the holidays. He had some family things, I wanted to spend time with my mom and we have that order meeting at the end of the break'' Avalyn explained as she tucked her hair behind her ears. She felt so nervous and she hated it, she hated how these two men went from being her friends to being like her bosses. everything was so formal now.

''Good, enjoy your holiday Avalyn. We will see you next week'' Remus said as he turned to leave, Sirius was about to follow, but Avalyn called his name softly. ''How is Harry?'' Avalyn asked gently, god her heart clenched at the question, as she could no loger answer it herself. In some twisted fucking way she missed him. His softness.

''He is okay, Avalyn. Healing his heart'' Sirius said carefully, sighing when Avalyn flinched at his words. She had broken his heart and it hurt her to not be the one to be able to heal the pain. ''Good to know'' Avalyn whispered as she swallowed back tears. Sirius sighed at the way she looked down. He cared for Avalyn, the way a father would care for the first love of his son. especially when he knew how good they were for each other but was part of the reason they broke up.

Sirius reached for her hand and pulled her up, before slowly wrapping his arms around Avalyn. ''You two will be fine, once he knows why you did what you did'' Avalyn closed her eyes as she felt tears escape. A heavy sob left her lips as she took a hold of Sirius' jacket. ''The things I had to say. Sirius they were awful'' Avalyn cried out, Merlin she was way too good for this assignment. Sirius felt guilty for ever accepting the suggestion of choosing her for the job. Harry had told Sirius about the situation, he had also told him about how guilty he felt about calling Avalyn the names that he did. Avalyn had been gentle compared to Harry's cruel words and yet here she was, almost consumed with guilt.

''It will be okay. Avalyn you are beyond brave for doing this. No one knows it yet, but you will be a hero'' Sirius whispered and though they were meant to be words of encouragement, Avalyn couldn't help but sob louder at the words as she suddenly could not understand why she had to do such a horrible thing to be considered a hero.

sirius slowly pulled away as he send her a look of pity, his eyes becoming wider and he looked like he was about to say something, but a knock on Avalyn's door stopped him. ''Ava?'' Avalyn's eyes whidened at the sound of Mattheo's voice. ''Shit, shit'' She squeaked out as she started waving her arms frantically, Sirius shushed her as he send a small nod. ''Just stay calm and listen to me okay?'' He requested and Avalyn had no other choice than to nod as there was no other way out of her room.

Sirius walked up to the door and opened it. Mattheo frowned as the man appeared instead of his girlfriend. ''Mattheo'' Sirius said as he stepped aside to let him in, Mattheo hesitated as he switched his gaze to Avalyn, his eyes darkening at the sight of her tear stained cheeks. ''What the fuck did you do to her?'' He exclaimed as he moved passed Sirius. ''I'm okay'' Avalyn whispered as she felt Mattheo grab her shoulders.

''I just wanted to know what exactly happened between her and Harry. As they had such a nice thing growing before they suddenly broke it off'' Sirius explained as he leaned against the doorway. ''No bad intend'' Mattheo scoffed at the words. ''Did Potter send you?'' Mattheo questioned, shaking his head as Sirius nodded at his question. ''Potter needs to learn when to quit'' Mattheo took a step towards Sirius, but Avalyn placed her hand on his to stop him. ''Please'' She whispered as Mattheo turned to her. Mattheo stepped back a bit as Avalyn raised her head to look at Sirius. ''To answer your question, no I do not see a relationship with Harry anymore. At this point I dont even see a friendship with him. Thank you for checking up on me Sirius. I am okay'' Avalyn said and she meant the last words, she knew Sirius understood as he nodded at her and walked away.

''He really asked you that?'' Mattheo questioned as he turned to look at her. ''Yeah, but as you said, I dont think those were Sirius' questions'' Avalyn watched as Mattheo nodded. ''They were Potter's'' Mattheo released Avalyn's hand as he sat himself on her bed. ''Are you sure that was all? It seemed like something else was going on?'' Avalyn forced a smile. ''No that was it'' Avalyn assured. Mattheo still seemed to doubt her words. ''It's just-'' Avalyn stopped Mattheo mid sentence. ''I'm gonna take a shower'' She said as she walked up to her closet to grab her toiletries. ''Avalyn, can we please talk about this?'' Mattheo asked softly as he stood up again, moving so he was standing between her and the door. She was not getting out of this conversation. Literally.

''Mattheo, Sirius watched Potter fall in love with me and watched me accept it and fall in love with him as well. It is normal for him to have questions regarding our breakup'' Avalyn explained and Mattheo now seemed hurt. ''Were you falling in love with him?'' Avalyn seemed to think about it. ''No, I think you were right about me never loving him. He was just the only one interested at the time and because he was such a perfect guy I tricked myself into thinking I liked him back'' Mattheo nodded as he bit the inside of his cheek.

Avalyn felt her body shake, scared that Mattheo was putting the pieces together in his mind and would lash out once he did. She needed to fix this, make him trust her blindly again. ''Besides'' Avalyn spoke softly, her feet carrying her towards Mattheo.

''Turns out I'm more into curls'' She whispered as she pulled her hand trough Mattheo's hair. Mattheo fought back a smile as he wrapped his arms around Avalyn's waist. ''Please take a short shower'' Mattheo requested, pulling her closer to him as Avalyn laughed softly. ''Or you could join me?'' She suggested, watching as Mattheo's eyes lit up at the thought. ''That is a great idea'' He said as he took a hold of her hand and followed after her.

———
Avalyn groaned out as she tried to lift her suitcase over her head, two hands wrapped over hers and lifted it completely making her smile. ''Thank you'' She said as Mattheo smiled down at her. The pair joined Lorenzo and Theodore in one of the train compartments. ''So, Avalyn'' Theodore started, making Avalyn raise her eyebrows. Whenever Theo started a sentence like that she held her breath in hopes of him behaving. ''What is Santa giving you this year, as Mattheo won't be there to give you Christmas sex?'' Avalyn sighed out, there it was. She mocked Theo by repeating the same sentence in a whiny, pitchy voice. ''Really? That is the only comeback you could come up with?'' Theo questioned as he placed a cigarette between his lips. ''No, but seriously?'' It came out as a mumble, because of the cigarette. Theo's words sounded as if they had been sewn together, Luckily Avalyn was becoming fluent at half sentences because of a cigarette between the lips.

''Nothing. My mother and I don't really do gifts. We just spent time together'' Theodore seemed surprised by her words, but he nodded anyway. ''What about you?'' Avalyn asked as she heard Mattheo light a cigarette next to her. ''Every year I ask for a pretty blonde girlfriend, every year I get disappointed'' Avalyn smiled before she let it morph into a small pout. ''I'll find you a girlfriend, Theo'' Theodore's eyes widened at her words, as he started shaking his head. ''Please, I beg of you, stay out of my love life'' ''What love life?'' Lorenzo pitched in, his words made Mattheo and Avalyn laugh as Theo just frowned at the words. ''I'm sorry, who's side are you on?'' Theo questioned his best friend, Lorenzo just shook his head. Avalyn had taken the edge of their friendgroup. If their friendship was a house, the three of them had done their best to make it a home, but Avalyn lit the fireplace and made sure they stayed warm.

''How will you two ever survive without each other?'' Enzo asked as he leaned back into the seat, staring at Mattheo and Avalyn. ''Barely'' Avalyn said softly as she dramatically placed a hand against her head, Mattheo laughed softly. ''By knowing I get her all to myself the first night back at Hogw-'' Avalyn placed her hand against Mattheo's mouth. ''They don't need to know that'' Avalyn whispered, as if the two other Slytherins could not hear her words.

''What do you mean they know everything'' Mattheo stated as he shrugged. Avalyn felt her cheeks heat up. They knew everything? All the nights they had spend together? The was he had roughly handled her some of them. ''Everything?'' Avalyn asked softly. ''We could probably name everything you enjoy just from what Mattheo has told us'' Avalyn's eyes widened. They did know everything.

''You should really think more casual about Sex, Levisay. Everyone does it, Everyone likes it'' Theodore spoke as he shrugged. The compartment door opened ''Sex is great'' Theodore exclaimed ''That it is'' a different voice spoke. Avalyn turned towards the door to find a blonde guy. ''Draco, what can I do for you?'' Mattheo asked as he stared at his cousin. ''Just coming by to check on my amazing cousin'' Draco said as he leaned against the doorframe, The way the light hit his hair and frace, made Avalyn realize how handsome he really was.

''All compartments full?'' Mattheo asked softly, not keen of the flattering words Draco had spoken. ''You know it, move over'' Draco said as he watched Avalyn and Mattheo move over 2 spots, avalyn now sitting at the window. ''I heard about your dramatic girlfriend announcement'' Draco said as he leaned over to look at Avalyn. ''I congratulate you on keeping him entertained for this long'' Draco directed towards the brunette. Avalyn bit back a nasty comment as she forced a smile. ''More of this and you can find another seat'' Mattheo warned softly.

''Fine, I'll behave'' Draco whispered back, sending a slightly crooked smile paired with a wink Avalyn's way. Avalyn sighed out as she dropped her head on Mattheo's shoulder, wrapping her hands around his arm and pushing herself as close as possible. ''You're gonna take a nap?'' Mattheo asked and he was surprised at how well he actually knew Avalyn when she nodded. ''Wake me half an hour before we arrive?'' Mattheo frowned at the request. ''I wanna spend the last half hour with you awake'' Avalyn explained, before allowing her eyes to close.

Mattheo turned towards his two friends, watching as Lorenzo send him a unnecessary look of pity. Avalyn was asleep and the three boys fell silent. Not one of them would admit that she was the reason they did not speak, but part of them knew that they were not speaking to avoid waking her up

One boy did not as much mind and after 20 minutes of silence he finally opened his mouth.

''it's a pity'' Draco mumbled softly as he looked at Avalyn who was sound asleep. ''She is pretty, it's a waste of beauty really'' Mattheo turned his head harhsly at the words, his eyes widening as he turned to look at Enzo.

'He knows?' enzo's voice filled Mattheo's head, Mattheo slowly shook his head. 'He can't know, We are the only ones who know' The three stared at the blonde boy, watching as his lips pulled up in a small smirk. 'Lucius, fucking, Malfoy weaselled his way into the plans of your father' Theo pitched in as he rolled his eyes.

Mattheo forced a smile on his face as he leaned closer to Draco, and arm wrapping around Avalyn's frame to make sure she was still comfortable. ''If you ever dare to speak of this when she is around I will make sure my father cuts your family off the same way he did Cyrus Levisay'' Draco clenched his jaw at the words of his cousin. ''Nod if you understand'' Mattheo breathed out between his teeth. He was angry, furious even. Draco slowly nodded, he wasn't scared of mattheo, but he did not want to risk his family's status or the wrath of his father.

Mattheo turned back to Avalyn, smiling slightly as she crawled even further against him. He sighed softly as he softly stroked her cheek. Avalyn stiffened ''already?'' She groaned out as she kept her eyes closed. ''You can continue sleeping if you want?'' Mattheo offered, but Avalyn shook her head. ''No, I won't see you for a week'' She whispered as she opened her eyes and pushed herself back into a sitting position. ''Is your mom picking you up?'' Mattheo asked softly, but Avalyn just shook her head as she stretched. ''No, I'm taking the bus'' She answered as she leaned back into her seat again, taking a hold of Mattheo's hand and placing it on her lap. Mattheo looked down and smiled at it.

''Well, this was fun. I'm gonna go grab my bag and find Blaise'' Draco mumbled out as he stood up. Mattheo felt anger rise in his chest as he realized Draco had only stepped into the compartment to announce that he knew about the mission Mattheo had been put on.

''Bye Draco, Have a good Christmas'' Avalyn called out happily as she send him a smile. Draco looked at her for a short moment, before nodding and smilling back at her. ''You too, Avalyn'' Mattheo turned to look at her, amazed as she was still smiling ''Thank you'' She said politely as she watched Draco leave.

Mattheo took a deep. 'She truly is too good for this world' 'Tell me about it' Lorenzo answered, Mattheo turned towards his friend. 'get out of my fucking head, Berkshire' Lorenzo and Theodore chuckled at the response. ''It's rude to link when there are other people around'' Avalyn said with a slight pout. Mattheo stared at her lips and smiled softly, leaning over and placing his lips on hers. ''Sorry Ava'' He said softly, Avalyn smiled at the nickname. ''All good'' She whispered out, feeling the train come to a slow stop.

''No'' Avalyn whined as she felt Mattheo stand up. ''We have to, Ava'' Mattheo mumbled, but he understood where she was coming from. The pair had spend every day together ever since Mattheo declared them to be in a relationship, they had barely left each others side and here they were, about to say goodbye for seven days.

The four friends exited the train, Mattheo put his suitcase down and waited for Avalyn to do the same. Theo and Enzo already started walking towards Theodore's parents as they were going to give the boys a ride home.

''I will see you in seven days'' Mattheo said as he grabbed both of Avalyn's hands. ''It's only seven days'' He assured her ''that's long'' Avalyn said softly. ''I will meet you again right here'' Mattheo assured once more. Avalyn just nodded, feeling Mattheo wrap her closely into a hug.

He pressed his lips against her head. ''Be good'' Avalyn whispered as she took a hold of Mattheo's face and pulled his lips against hers. Mattheo smiled against her lips and softly nodded. The pair pulled away. ''Always'' Mattheo said as he slowly let her go.

They both took a hold of their suitcases, Mattheo send her a last smile before turning around and walking away. Avalyn smiled sadly, pursing her lips together at the sight. She slowly turned around as well, but before she even made it 3 feet, someone turned her around. Mattheo placed his lips on hers once more. ''Enjoy your christmas, darling'' He said after pulling away, He turned around and ran back to his friends.

Avalyn smiled brightly as she turned around and made her way to her bus.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro