010. 𝘈 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"ℑ𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔞 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣."

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Avalyn looked around the train station, her suitcase held tightly in her grip and above her head to shelter her from the rain. She let out a deep sigh as she dropped the suitcase and allowed the rain to pour down on her. She had been waiting for Mattheo for 15 minutes now and he still had not shown. The train would leave in 5 minutes and most students had already boarded.

Suddenly the rain stopped coming down on her. Avalyn gasped softly as she looked up and found an umbrella now shielding her from the rain. She slowly turned around and smiled. ''You scared me!'' She said as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Mattheo's waist. Mattheo let go of a breath as he used his free arm to embrace her back. ''I didn't mean to'' He whispered as he allowed her to pull away again.

''it's fine. Come on'' Avalyn said as she reached for his hand and pulled him aboard the hogwarts express. ''I know I said I could handle that one night alone but it was absolute hell'' Avalyn said with a soft giggle, turning back to look at her boyfriend when she did not receive any reaction. Avalyn pushed her suitcase into a compartment and frowned. ''Mattheo?'' She whispered as she placed her hand against his cheek.

Mattheo snapped out of his thoughts and frowned. ''Sorry, what?'' Avalyn dropped her head to the side and pursed her lips. Mattheo did not seem like himself, which made her worried. ''Are you okay?'' Mattheo took a breath before slowly shaking his head. ''Just not having the best day'' he explained softly, Avalyn reached for his hands and tried to catch his eyes. ''We can go somewhere quiet?'' Avalyn suggested as she send him a soft smile, Mattheo just stared at her with a blank gaze. ''And do what?'' He whispered softly. ''I don't know. Anything'' Avalyn sent him a soft teasing look ''Anything'' She whispered with a soft wink. Mattheo felt a soft smile appear on his lips for a short second before it disappeared. ''Can't believe I'm turning undressing you down, but I just want you next to me while I try not to think'' Mattheo mumbled as he pulled Avalyn into one of the separate compartments. It was completely empty.

Avalyn sat down next to Mattheo, still worried about him and the strange behaviour he had brought back from visiting his parents. Mattheo sighed as he laid himself down, his head landing on Avalyn's lap as he placed an arm over his eyes. Avalyn hesitated before slowly taking hold of his arm and removing it from his eyes again.

''You're scaring me'' She admitted in a soft whisper as she leaned closer. Mattheo studied her face, before slowly burying his hands in her hair and pulling her closer to him. He pushed their lips together, before releasing his grip on her. ''I'm okay, just need to sleep for a bit'' He said as he forced a smile. Avalyn slowly nodded. ''Okay,'' She whispered as she released the hold she had on his arm.

The compartment door opened as Theo and Enzo entered, the same gloomy energy swirling around them, making the air in the room feel even heavier. ''Hey guys'' Avalyn said with a soft smile. Theo smiled back as he stared down at Mattheo, before turning towards Enzo. ''Don't'' Avalyn said in a soft warning, making the two boys turn to her with slight questions in their eyes. ''I'm already worried, having you two link about it will only make it worse so please'' Avalyn requested. The two boys slowly nodded.

''Could one of you grab my book from my bag?'' Avalyn asked once the pair nodded her way, Enzo stood up and took it from her bag before handing it to her. ''Thanks'' She said as she opened the book and used one hand to hold it up so she could read. The other found its way over Mattheo's chest, tracing soft and gentle figures on it.

Mattheo felt his body relax at the touch, his eyes finally getting heavy as he slowly slipped into sleep. Avalyn breathed out slowly as she stared at Mattheo. She wondered what could have happened for him to suddenly act so cold and distant. He had barely smiled when he saw her.

''He's okay, Avalyn. He just needs a minute'' Enzo said softly, making the brunette look up at him. Enzo pitied the girl as she stared at him, her light brown eyes filled with worry for Mattheo. ''He told you what happened?'' She asked softly, Enzo and Theo looked at each other before turning back towards her. ''We were there, Avalyn'' Theo said softly, Avalyn shook her head.

''Then how are you okay? Please just. Just tell me'' She choked out Enzo shook his head. ''I can't'' he stated softly, making Avalyn lean back in disbelief. Mattheo reached for her arm and took hold of it, gaining her attention. ''I'll tell you at hogwarts okay? Please just drop it till then'' Mattheo ordered in a gentle tone, one that could not even make Avalyn mad at him for ordering her to do something. She could see that it came from a place of caring. ''Okay,'' Avalyn whispered as she dropped her head back, allowing Mattheo to lace their fingers together.

The train came to a slow stop, Mattheo sighed as he slowly sat up. Avalyn watched as he stretched, before walking out of the compartment, Enzo and Theo on his heel. Avalyn pursed her lips in slight disappointment. ''did I do something?'' she asked Theo before he could leave. Theo turned to her and had to watch as her body slumped and her eyes did their very best to avoid him. Theo kneeled down in front of her taking a soft hold of her hands. ''Avalyn you did nothing wrong'' He said as he tried to catch her eyes. Avalyn finally looked at him and Theo could see his words were no comfort whatsoever.

''Listen, Mattheo is just afraid of letting you down. He needs to deal with his head first and straighten everything out before he can involve you. He does not want to hurt you, which is why it seems like he's pushing you away now'' Avalyn slowly nodded. ''He's not mad?'' Theo smiled slightly at the question as if Mattheo Riddle could ever be mad at Avalyn Levisay. She could hold a knife in his stomach and he would still be smiling at her.

''No, on the contrary'' Theo whispered as he pushed himself back to his feet, taking Avalyn with him. ''Come on'' He whispered as he kept a soft grip on her hand and pulled her with him. The pair walked towards the carriages, just barely catching the last one. Avalyn dropped her head in thought. ''He didn't even wait'' she mumbled softly.

Theo chuckled softly gaining the girl's attention. ''He didn't wait 'cause he knows I'm with you. If I weren't he would have'' Avalyn decided to let it go and slowly nodded. Theo saw her head fill with thoughts again, making him sigh. ''Did you find me a girlfriend yet?'' He changed the subject, Avalyn let a smile slip as she slowly shook her head. ''Haven't been looking, but I definitely will now'' Theo smiled as well, a soft breathy laugh leaving his lips. ''If that makes you happy Ava''

Avalyn smiled at Theo, before dropping her head back in thought. ''He will be fine though, Right?'' She asked softly. ''He always ends up that way, yeah.'' Theo cleared his throat, not really knowing how to make the situation better. ''I heard he met your mom. That must have been scary'' Avalyn forced a smile as she shrugged. ''It was fine actually. She loved him'' Theo seemed surprised seeing the history of Deborah Godfrey. She might be the most well-known muggle within the wizarding world.

The carriage came to a slow stop as Theo got out first, extending his hand to help Avalyn out of the carriage. ''I also heard your mom walked in on you two'' Theo teased as he walked next to Avalyn, a smug smile on his face. Avalyn shook her head at the words. ''Mattheo needs to stop telling you guys everything'' She stated as Theo shrugged. ''It's like exchanging war stories'' He said it so casually, but Avalyn's cheeks flushed.

''We weren't even naked'' She whispered softly, Theo shook his head with a soft laugh. ''You were well on your way though'' Avalyn placed her hand in front of her mouth to stop her laughter. ''Fine, I get it'' The pair walked into the castle. ''Do you want me to walk you to your room?'' Theo asked Avalyn shook her head. ''No, it's fine. Go find your friends'' Theo nodded as he began walking towards the Slytherin wing.

Avalyn made her own way to the Ravenclaw wing. She entered her room, finding a small note on the floor. She reached down and opened it.

I am with you, Lyn.

-H.P

Avalyn frowned at the note. ''For fucks sake'' She whispered as she crumbled it up and walked up to her desk, taking out a lighter from her jacket pocket. She placed the paper in a small dish on her desk, holding the lighter near it and watching it go up in flames.

''What part of no contact was unclear'' She whispered to herself as she threw away the ashes. Avalyn walked up to her bed and dropped herself on it. She had been away from Mattheo before and yet, this was the most distance she had ever felt between them.

A soft knock came from her door, making her look up with a slight drop in her chest. She quickly stood up and rushed to the door in hopes of finding Mattheo in front of it. The distance between them felt wrong, she hated it.

She pulled the door open, feeling disappointment fill her system when she found Enzo. ''Don't look too happy'' Lorenzo said as he let himself into her room. ''Sorry, Enzo, I just really hoped it would have been Mattheo'' She whispered as she closed the door again. ''Well, I am here to bring you to him'' Lorenzo spoke as he looked around her room, he had never been in Avalyn's room before. ''Really?'' Avalyn asked, Enzo chuckled at the question. ''Yes''.

Avalyn grabbed Enzo's arm trying to pull him with her. ''Well then let's go!'' She said, but Enzo pulled back. ''So eager'' He said with a small laugh. ''No, I ju-'' ''Do you love Mattheo?'' Enzo interrupted. Avalyn puffed out her cheeks as she slowly let the air escape.

''I- Love is such a big word'' She managed to choke out. ''So you don't love him?'' Avalyn shook her head. ''No, I mean. I care deeply about Mattheo'' Enzo raised his eyebrow at her words. ''Is this how all girls think, because it makes absolutely no sense'' Lorenzo said as he took Avalyn's hand again and pulled her with him out of the door.

Avalyn had expected them to go to the abandoned tower, but as they passed it she started to frown. The whole ordeal felt so serious and tense, she hated it. ''Where are we going?'' She asked Enzo as she rushed to keep up with him. ''Mattheo'' Was all Enzo said, it was also the only thing Enzo knew Avalyn cared about.

Avalyn followed Enzo all the way to the astronomy tower. Mattheo appeared leaning over the small fence overlooking the mountains across from the castle. It was getting darker. ''Off you go'' Enzo said as he let go of Avalyn's hand and pointed towards Mattheo. Avalyn watched as Enzo walked off a bit away, standing next to Theo. ''What the fuck is going on'' She whispered to herself as she walked up to Mattheo. She took the spot next to him, placing her hands against the cool steel of the fence.

''I don't think I've ever been this scared about anything in my life'' Avalyn said softly, not daring to look at her boyfriend. He was right next to her and yet they felt so fucking far apart. How could this have happened? Mattheo took a gentle hold of her hand. ''Never would I intend to scare you Avalyn'' Mattheo whispered softly as he finally turned to look at her. Avalyn kept looking ahead.

''is this how we are going to communicate about important things? Because I hate it'' She stated as she turned to look at Mattheo as well. Mattheo felt the corners of his mouth raise slightly at her words. ''I hope not, I hate it too'' He said softly. Avalyn laughed softly. ''Please tell me what is going on'' She whispered. Mattheo took a deep breath as he moved around her, Avalyn's body followed.

He placed himself in front of her, her back pressed against the fence. He reached over and took a soft hold of her chin. ''I want to kiss you'' Mattheo whispered, Avalyn stared at him. ''I want to know what is going on with you'' She said softly, moving her head slightly to the side. ''I'm going to kiss you'' Mattheo said with a soft smile. Avalyn had no time to respond as Mattheo already placed his lips on hers. He was desperate to taste her one last time if Avalyn choose to walk away.

Avalyn allowed him to kiss her before placing her hands on his chest and pushing him away. ''Alright'' She whispered as she licked her lips, the skin around them feeling rough and irritated. ''You're acting all kinds of bizarre'' Mattheo stared at her as he slowly nodded. ''I know and you deserve way more than that'' He said as he placed his thumb against her bottom lip and traced it softly. ''Avalyn, do you think you could ever hate me?'' Avalyn frowned at the question.

''I don't think so'' She said as she believed Mattheo to never cross any boundary she had when it came to hating. ''Why did you want me to be your boyfriend?'' Mattheo questioned, Avalyn frowned as the sudden feeling of him being onto her dawned on her. ''Because I enjoy your company and trusted you with everything I had. I wanted that with me permanently'' Avalyn explained softly, Mattheo frowned at her words as he nodded. ''Were you a virgin when we first slept together'' Avalyn felt her breath get stuck in her throat as she looked away from him. ''No'' Mattheo said as he pushed her head upwards again. ''Look at me when you answer'' Avalyn felt her cheeks flush as Mattheo asked her to reveal this to him.

''Yes, I was'' She whispered softly. Mattheo sighed deeply. ''Why didn't you tell me?'' He whispered softly, Avalyn groaned out in complaint. ''because it felt embarrassing, I didn't want you to leave me if you ever found out. You've had so many girls with experience I just-'' Avalyn sighed as she grabbed his wrist. ''Why does this matter?'' She asked softly.

Mattheo stared at her as he slowly leaned closer and placed a kiss against her cheek. ''Because I want you to trust me'' he whispered. ''And I do'' Avalyn stated as she watched Mattheo create some more distance between them. Avalyn looked to the side, finding Theo and Enzo leaning against the wall and staring at them.

''Something happened back home'' Mattheo whispered softly as he took hold of his jacket and started taking it off. ''I need you to look past it'' He whispered. 'Mattheo!' Enzo scolded in Mattheo's head. 'No adjusting her reaction, we talked about this' Mattheo turned to Enzo with a slight scoff on his features. 'Alright!' He called back, before turning to Avalyn again. She looked at him with big eyes, making him want to put his jacket back on and never tell her after all.

Mattheo sighed out a shaky breath as he took off his jacket completely, dropping it to the floor. ''I don't understand'' Avalyn said softly as she dropped her head slightly, her eyes falling on his arm and back on his eyes when she froze. She slowly turned her gaze back to his arm. A skull and snake made from black ink moved gently on his arm.

Avalyn took a step back as her breathing quickened. ''No'' She choked out as tears sprung into her eyes. ''Why did you- Mattheo'' Avalyn cried out as she saw him raise his arms to place them on her shoulders. Avalyn pushed them away. ''Ava'' Mattheo whispered softly as he stepped closer as well.

''Don't!'' She cried out as she held up her hand to guard the distance between them. ''you know about my father. You know everything'' She sobbed out, her body shaking as she stared at her boyfriend with wide eyes. Mattheo could die from the hatred he found in her gaze.

''Ava, please try an-'' Avalyn shook her head. ''I can't'' escaped her lips in a breath as she shook her head. ''I can't support you in this, Mattheo'' She said. ''Avalyn, please'' Mattheo begged softly. Avalyn stared at him with a tear rolling down her cheek as she slowly shook her head. ''I can't'' she stated as she walked past Mattheo. He turned to watch her leave, finding Theo and Enzo walking up to her in a quick motion.

''Avalyn, please try and look past it'' Theo mumbled as he grabbed her shoulders to stop her walking. ''Let me go'' Avalyn cried out as she took a hold of Theo's sleeve feeling him flinch away from her grip. Avalyn choked out a sob as she stared at him. ''You too?'' She whispered softly and Theo could feel his heart shatter as he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. ''All of you'' Avalyn cried out as she looked at Enzo who was standing behind Theo.

''Avalyn, none of us want to lose you'' Enzo said softly. ''You should have thought about that before-'' A loud sob escaped her lips again. ''-Before this happened'' she sobbed out. ''Please, Ava'' Theo begged softly as he grabbed her hands, holding on tightly as she tried to pull them away from him.

''Let me go!'' She yelled out, but Theo did not. Avalyn fought harder as she cried out loudly, the three guys around her flinching at the sight of her knees almost giving out. She looked up at Theodore with overflowing eyes. ''My heart is fucking broken and I want to deal with it alone!'' Theo released her hands at the words, watching as she walked around them and down the stairs. ''Fuck!'' Mattheo screamed out as he kicked the fence behind him. ''I'll go and deal with Avalyn'' Enzo said softly, but Mattheo let out a small 'no'.

''just- give her a minute'' He whispered. ''Mattheo you heard her, she's not gonna change her mind'' Mattheo turned to look at Enzo. ''She deserves to deal with it for a moment'' He explained as he shook his head at what had just happened.

Mattheo had truly hoped Avalyn could see past it, he would have begged any and every deity to make sure she stayed with him. But he understood why she couldn't. ''I need a fucking drink'' Mattheo whispered out as he walked past his friends, hearing them follow after him.

Avalyn arrived in her room and pressed herself against the door as a choked-out sob escaped her lips. How could Mattheo have done this when he knew what that side of the wizarding world had done to her mom and her? The pain that mark had caused people like her.

Did this mean that he saw her the same way his father would? a girl with tainted blood? She could not believe Mattheo to have such thoughts but him having that mark would explain otherwise. Avalyn thought about it for a moment. Had he gotten it willingly? knowing what that would mean for them? Avalyn slowly shook her head.

Not a chance with him responding like that. Was he forced to get it? Why now? Avalyn broke her brain over trying to figure out what had happened as well as trying to figure out if she was defending him out of how much she cared for him or because he actually deserved defending.

Did she care about him? Did she love him? Avalyn gasped softly at the thought. No way, he was a plan B. She was going to kill him. Avalyn dropped her head to the side.

And for her to be able to kill him she had to look past this. Only to continue her plan, no other reason. She had to stay with him. He deserved a chance to explain. Should she sleep on it? Avalyn thought about it and as she did she realized that without them she felt absolutely alone and she hated it. If Mattheo had gotten the mark without wanting to he had been just as heartbroken about it as she did and she had handled it awfully.

''Fuck'' Avalyn sobbed out as she pushed herself away from the door and walked back out of it. She needed to fix her damage, at least hear Mattheo out or she could explain to the order how she had failed by tomorrow.

Avalyn made her way to the abandoned tower, hoping that Mattheo would be there with his friends. Her heartbeat rose with every step she took. She only started doubting herself when she stood in front of the door. Avalyn reached up and slowly pushed it open, watching Enzo and Theo turned to look at her before standing up in a quick motion. ''Avalyn'' They said at the same time, watching as she slowly walked closer to them. Mattheo slowly stood up as well, turning to see if his friends were playing some cruel joke on him or not. But they weren't.

''Ava'' Mattheo whispered with slight hope in his voice. 'What are you doing here?'' he looked like he had been crying, his cheeks stained and his eyes red. ''I- Please tell me you didn't want that mark. That you don't look at me like my blood is tainted'' Avalyn asked softly as she played with her sleeves, Mattheo's eyes softened. ''Of course not'' He said softly.

''Avalyn, he is my father, it would have happened sooner or later'' Mattheo whispered as he remained frozen. He stared at her as she now seemed at a loss for words. ''Ava'' he called out softly as he slowly moved towards her, watching as she avoided his gaze. Mattheo could read the guilt off of her. The probable guilt of not realizing sooner that the mark was not set willingly.

Mattheo reached over and took a hold of her face with both his hands, she finally looked at him an apologetic look on her face, which made him smile slightly. ''I love you'' Mattheo whispered gently, behind him his friends widened their eyes at the words.

Avalyn's mouth opened, but no sound came out as she was absolutely surprised at the words. ''I-'' Avalyn frowned at herself, as she could not understand why words would not come out. ''I think I love you too'' She finally managed to whisper out.

Mattheo raised his eyebrows. ''You think?'' He asked softly, Avalyn nodded as she reached over and pressed her lips against Mattheo's. ''I know'' She whispered out as she pulled away. ''I should have realized that you are still you. With or without that mark. You're still my Mattheo'' Avalyn choked out hoarsely as she placed her hand against his cheek.

''Fuck, you scared me'' Mattheo whispered out as he pulled her into his arms, placing his chin on top of her head. She was back in his arms, he had not thought she would return to him this quickly and he did not want to dwell on the why's and the hows.

She understood and she loved him.

Avalyn fucking loved him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro