015. ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

Mร u nแปn
Font chแปฏ
Font size
Chiแปu cao dรฒng

"๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ž ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ."ย 

ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ หš * . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ *ใ€€ใ€€ * โ‹† ใ€€ . ยท ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ หš หš ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆ ใ€€ โ‹† ยท ใ€€ * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† โœงใ€€ ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ โœงใ€€โœต ใ€€ ยท โœต

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ The Dark Lords Mansion โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Mattheo walked into the dining hall, his eyes falling on the important people sitting around the table. The Malfoys next to his mother, The Belfours sitting next to the Berkshires, the Notts next to the Malfoys and the end of the table still empty. ''Mattheo, please take a seat'' The dark lord spoke as he pointed to the other end of the table. Mattheo pulled at the tie of his suit as he nodded, walking up to it and sitting down.

''We are just waiting for one more person.'' The dark lord spoke as he turned towards a figure emerging from the shadows that surrounded the table they were all sitting at. Cyrus Levisay entered the dining room, audible gasps going around as he took a seat next to Mattheo, who followed his every move closely.

''Cyrus, how nice of you to join us. You have rightfully earned your status back. I congratulate you'' The dark lord spoke with a small smirk. Cyrus nodded at the words, placing his hands on the table as his eyes landed on those of Mattheo. His glare could have burned Cyrus to a crisp if he had not pulled his eyes from the boy.

''It also appears my son has taken a liking to your daughter. Isn't that right, Mattheo?'' The dark lord asked his son, his eyes travelling to the other end of the table. Mattheo looked at his father with slightly raised eyebrows, clearing his throat as now all eyes turned to him, burning into his skin as if to mark him. ''Yes,'' Mattheo answered shortly, not wanting to draw any attention to Avalyn.

Cyrus seemed to relax at the words as if the knowledge of his daughter being with Mattheo eased his mind into believing she was in the safest position possible. ''How is Avalyn?'' Cyrus asked softly, Mattheo's jaw tightened, before he forcefully relaxed it again. He turned towards the man. ''She is well, considering the circumstances.'' Mattheo fired, feeling his father's glare on his face. He turned meeting his father's gaze, making him look down. ''I mean- we are very happy. We might talk about it some more after this meeting?'' Cyrus nodded at Mattheo's request, wanting to hear as good as everything when it came to his daughter.

The dark lord nodded at his son's words as he looked at the within his midst, his chin rising in slight pride as he looked at the important, pureblood families around him. ''We have decided on the when and where'' The dark lord spoke as everyone became quiet in an instant. ''There will be a ball soon, isn't that right Mattheo?'' Mattheo looked up at his father and nodded.

''words, Son'' Mattheo cleared his throat ''Yes'' He spoke gently as he folded his hands and placed them on the table. ''With everyone distracted, we think it might be good to attack during the dance'' Mattheo froze as he slowly shook his head. ''Are you sure?'' He dared ask as his father turned to him, but nodded letting him know he was allowed to speak.

Mattheo visibly relaxed at how okay his father was with Mattheo taking control of the conversation.

''There will be a lot of teachers making sure everyone is okay, there is no way you will get to Potter,'' Mattheo explained, The people turned towards the dark lord who seemed to think about his son's words. ''What do you suggest?'' He questioned.

''The day after, It will be a slow start, no one will expect it'' Mattheo offered. Besides that, it would offer him the chance to take Avalyn to the dance. ''I see, Good thinking my son'' Mattheo send his father a forced smile. ''The day after. Our sons will be notified so they can get out and stand with us.'' Mattheo froze at those words. It would mean he had to leave Avalyn and could not protect her when his father stormed the castle.

''Dismissed'' The dark lord spoke. The people at the table stood up spreading around the room as drink got poured, Mattheo found a spot against an empty wall, a fire whiskey in his glass as he looked around. A small tap on his shoulder made him turn.

Cyrus was looking at him with a stern gaze. ''I would like to continue our conversation'' Cyrus said as he eyed the boy suspiciously. Mattheo nodded as he pushed off the wall, nodding at Cyrus to follow him. He had hoped to get Cyrus alone. The two men walked up the stairs and into Mattheo's room as he locked the door. Cyrus turned at the sound of the lock clicking, reaching into the inside pocket of his suit for his wand. Mattheo held up his hands, offering peace and showing he was unarmed. He nodded at Cyrus, who nodded back and relaxed.

"we can talk freely in here when my door is closed'' Mattheo explained as he walked up to the small table that held his liquor. He refilled his glass, offering some to Cyrus who declined. ''Is she okay?'' Cyrus asked once the boy turned his way. Mattheo sighed as he slowly shook his head. ''She is heartbroken'' He whispered, Cyrus clenched his jaw as he shook his head.

''I had to.'' The man whispered, Deborah's body still burned on the back of his eyes, He shivered at the thought as he looked at Mattheo. ''He would have had me kill Avalyn if I didn't kill Deborah'' Cyrus explained, Mattheo looked up with a small frown. ''My father said that?'' He asked as Cyrus nodded. Mattheo took a sip of his drink as he shook his head, looking at the man through his lashes, debating his next words carefully.

''He is going to kill her anyway'' Mattheo whispered out. Cyrus froze as he turned towards the boy. ''What?'' he asked softly. Mattheo nodded at the reaction, Avalyn's father did seem to care about her and though Mattheo could kill him without as much as raising his wand, he needed him to care for Avalyn. He needed a father's love for his plan to work.

''I was asked to gain her trust so that I can kill Avalyn'' Mattheo explained and within seconds he felt Cyrus take hold of his collar and push him into the nearest wall, A grunt left Mattheo's lips as the air got knocked out of him. A wand pressed against his chin.

''You are going to do what?'' Cyrus asked through his teeth. Mattheo sucked his cheeks into his mouth and breathed heavily. The slight implication of him hurting, let alone killing, Avalyn almost send him into a frenzy, but he relaxed. ''I am not going to do it!'' Mattheo exclaimed as he pushed the man's hands away from his body. He straightened out his suit as he stepped closer to the man.

''At least I don't want to, but I need your help to get her out'' Mattheo explained. Cyrus frowned at his words as he shook his head. Cyrus had put his trust in the dark lord, he had done as he was asked. ''No, the dark lord he promised-'' ''he lied'' Mattheo said loudly. ''It's what he does.'' Cyrus looked up at the boy and found his jaw clenched and a fierce hatred growing in the boy's eyes. He hated his father and for a second Cyrus wondered if Avalyn looked the same when she talked about him.

Cyrus pulled a hand through his hair as he wrapped his head around the new information, he looked down. Mattheo took a deep breath as he closed his eyes for a short second, hesitating about his next words. He opened them and sighed.

''I want to marry her'' He finally spat out. Cyrus froze and looked up at the boy again. A small scoff escaped his lips as he shook his head. In front of him stood the boy who had been burdened with the task of killing his daughter, His blood. He was furious because the dark lord's son being with his daughter meant that Mattheo had intended on actually doing it, he had seduced and used her for the dark lord's plans.

''You think I am going to give you my daughter's hand in marriage after what you just told me?'' He asked in disbelief, Mattheo shrugged as he shook his head. ''I don't need your permission'' He said and it was now Cyrus' time to frown.

''According to wizarding customs you do'' He stated and because Deborah had died Avalyn was indeed to live according to wizarding customs, as it was the only place that had anything left for her. Cyrus watched Mattheo smile, before digging into the inside pocket of his jacket. Cyrus raised his chin.

Mattheo pulled out a small letter,folded over, but the writing was still readable. ''What's that?'' Cyrus asked curiously as he took a small step closer with hesitation. ''Deborah's birthday gift to me'' Mattheo mumbled, Cyrus felt his heart drop at the mention of her name. Mattheo reached over and handed Cyrus the letter who quickly opened it.

Dear Mattheo,

Happiest of birthdays! I hope that my daughter is making it a beautiful one as she seemed set on making it special.

She looks at you in a way that I can only describe as adoration. A gaze I have never seen on her face before and one I had always hoped to see on her. It suits her well. I see it on your face as well. The way you care for her and keep her safe soothes a mother's worry. Thank you for that.

I thought hard about what to give you but it seems as though there is only one right thing for me to do. I know things work differently in your world, and though I had always hoped Avalyn to return to my world, I am glad she has found a place within the wizarding world.

So by wizarding customs:

Through this letter, I, Deborah Godfrey, gift you, Mattheo Riddle, with the permission, and wish, for you to marry my daughter, Avalyn Levisay.

Her hand in marriage is yours.

Protect her. Make her smile and please, keep that look on your face. Even if she grows old next to you, keep looking at her like she is the most precious thing that has ever been gifted to the earth, because to me she is and always will be just that.

Take care and enjoy your birthday, Mattheo.

Kind regards,

Deborah Godfrey.

Cyrus looked up at Mattheo, livid at what Deborah had done. He pushed the letter into Mattheo's chest as he clenched his jaw. ''she had no right-'' Mattheo shook his head as he stared at the man, tucking the letter safely back into his jacket pocket. ''Except that she did. Deborah was a parent too'' Mattheo explained and that was all there was to be of this custom. A parent must give permission for their daughter to marry.

''I plan on marrying her'' Mattheo stated, the question gone as Cyrus shook his head. ''But I can't leave Avalyn's safety in the hands of Potter. If I leave with Avalyn and wait for Harry to succeed she will never be safe.'' Cyrus followed the boy as he sat down on one of the chairs in front of the fireplace. Cyrus looked down and sat down next to him.

''What are you planning'' He asked in a low whisper. Mattheo turned towards the man, a look of certainty on his face as he straightened his back and took a deep breath. ''If Potter fails, you and I will make sure my father dies'' He murmured as he turned towards Avalyn's father.

Cyrus seemed hesitant as he shared a look with the Riddle boy. He pursed his lips before slowly nodding. ''Okay,'' He whispered.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ Hogwarts โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Avalyn slowly opened her eyes, her body pressed tightly against someone else's. She sat up and looked down, finding Theo sleeping soundly next to her. She slowly turned and found Enzo fast asleep at the end of the bed, his legs pulled up so he would not fall off. Avalyn felt sadness creep back into her body as she got up from the bed. A small tug at the shirt she was wearing made her freeze.

She slowly turned around and found Enzo holding on to it tightly, his eyes barely open. ''Where are you going?'' he asked in a low morning voice, Avalyn stared at him before speaking. ''Toilet'' She whispered, Enzo nodded as he slowly got up from the bed. ''Alright, let's go'' he said as he walked after Avalyn.

''I can go alone'' she whispered, trying not to wake Theo. ''No'' Enzo said as he pointed towards the door.

Avalyn made her way to the toilets quickly, her eyes flashing around the room as every dark figure in the corner of her eyes started looking like her mom. She walked into the bathroom and into one of the stalls. She walked out almost seconds later. ''Are you hungry?'' Enzo asked as he watched her wash her hands, Avalyn shook her head, making the boy sigh.

''You didn't eat yesterday you must be hungry'' Enzo mumbled as he handed her some paper towels to dry her hands. Avalyn shook her head once more. ''No, I'm not hungry'' With that she walked out of the toilets again. Enzo followed closely behind.

Avalyn walked back into the room, the bed was now empty, but she jumped back into it. ''Avalyn..'' Enzo trailed off, the girl turned to him with a heavy sigh. ''If I eat I'll throw up. Enzo I'm just constantly feeling ill and sick. My stomach has turned completely, I cannot eat right now'' She explained, watching as the boy's expressions morphed from confusion to pity. ''Sorry,'' he whispered as he walked over to the bed as well.

''What do you need?'' He asked softly. Avalyn just shrugged as she shook her head. ''Don't know'' She whispered out. ''Need a hug?'' Enzo asked lowly, not wanting to say anything wrong at that moment. Avalyn just nodded.

Enzo got onto the bed as well, moving to the spot next to her which had previously been occupied by Theo. He sighed out as he got comfortable, before opening his arms and feeling Avalyn drop into them. ''Good?'' Avalyn just nodded as she wrapped her hands around his sweater to assure herself of the certainty that he would not leave.

Theo entered the room with a small plate of pancakes and a plate filled with sandwiches. He stared at Enzo, lifting the plate in question, but slightly dropping it once Enzo shook his head. Theo placed the plates on Avalyn's nightstand, before handing Enzo a sandwich. ''Avalyn you ne-'' Theo got cut off. ''Not hungry'' Avalyn mumbled out, her sentence muffled by Enzo's chest.

As if on cue a small pulse of pain shot through their head, making them sigh out.

'How is Avalyn?' entered their minds as the two Slytherins shared a look, what were they supposed to tell Mattheo? The pair hesitated, not knowing what to say.

'Tell me!' Mattheo send in a harsh tone, making the two boys flinch slightly. **

'She won't eat' Theo send back. It stayed quiet.

Enzo dropped his head back as he waited on an answer, he felt as if he had already failed the first night he was supposed to watch over Avalyn.

'Link her, let me talk to her' Mattheo finally sent back.

Enzo and Theo shared a look, as Theo walked over to his bag and took hold of his wand. ''Avalyn, trust me for a second okay?'' Theo asked as he watched the girl turn to him to send him a frown. ''What?'' She asked.

''Just, humour me?'' Theo mumbled as Enzo pulled her back against him, moving her hair away from her ear. Theo leaned over her, moving her ear to the side and placing his wand just behind it, on the skin of her head. ''Coniunctio'' Theo whispered, a small light coming from his wand.

He moved his wand away from her ear once the light died down, finding two small ovals linked together behind it, the mark was faint, but it was there. ''Okay,'' Theo whispered as he moved away from her. A pulsing headache burst through Avalyn's skull as she groaned out. ''What the fuck did you do?'' She cried out as she took hold of her head.ย 

The two Slytherins knew the pain, they remember feeling it for the first time as if it had been yesterday they first created their link.

ย ''Let it in'' Enzo mumbled as he pushed himself up and took a hold of her face. ''Why?'' Avalyn asked, tears brimming at the corners of her eyes. ''Let it wash over you, let it in'' Enzo whispered. And she did.

'Ava?' Avalyn turned as Mattheo's voice sounded through her head. For a second she believed him to be standing right next to her. ''Mattheo?'' She mumbled, as Theo pursed his lips at how broken her voice sounded. ''Think about what to say and imagine yourself pushing it towards Mattheo,'' Enzo explained as Avalyn closed her eyes to focus.

'Matt?' 'I'm here, baby'ย  Avalyn choked out a small sob as she smiled through it, glad to hear her boyfriend's voice.ย 

'Are you coming back?' She send him. It stayed quiet for a short second.

'Not yet, darling. I'm sorry' Avalyn sighed in slight disappointment. Her body slumped at how heavy it felt and the idea of spending even one more second without Mattheo made her feel even sicker to her stomach than she already did.ย 

'Ava, you need to eat. Even if it is just a little bit' Avalyn sighed as she felt her shoulders tense at where Mattheo was going with this conversation.

'I feel sick just thinking about eating' Avalyn slowly opened her eyes, feeling confident enough to link that way as well.

'You feel sick because you have not eaten. Please, Ava' Avalyn slowly sat up and stared at the small plate of pancakes, Theo and Enzo watched in slight anticipation. The pair watched as the girl allowed her eyes to travel over the food, her face growing pale.

'I need you to stay healthy okay? I'll hurry back but you need to get through this for now. You're strong enough.'

Avalyn slowly reached over and took hold of a pancake, tearing off a bit before slowly putting it in her mouth. She chewed on it in a slow matter, her mind absent from the action as she just wanted to get it over with.

'I ate a pancake' She finally send back, feeling slight relief wash over her as she felt her stomach and the sick feeling settle.

'Good girl, I love you Ava' Avalyn felt her lips tug upwards in a small smile as she adored the words.

'I love you too'ย  She send back, before dropping back onto Enzo's chest, feeling him wrap his arms around her.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ The Dark Lords Mansion โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

'I love you too' filled Mattheo's head, the sound of Avalyn's sweet voice lingering in his mind as he reached up and rubbed his face, before forcing himself to sit up. His eyes travelled around his room. God, he would sell his soul to have Avalyn in his arms right now.

Mattheo crawled out of his bed, pulling a sweater over his head as he made his way downstairs, but he froze right before turning the corner towards the dining room. Low whispers filled the hallway and as the whispers got louder Mattheo managed to make out words and sentences.

''How many has he found?'' His father's voice filled his ears, Mattheo frowned, he sounded irritated, to say the least. ''Two. The diary and the pendant'' A voice Mattheo did not recognize spoke softly.

''The order has a spy that is looking for the others'' The same voice spoke. ''So find out who they are and kill them'' The dark lord spoke harshly. It stayed quiet for a short second before the stranger spoke once more.

''There have also been rumors'' The strange voice spoke carefully. ''about the boy being a Horcrux as well.'' The dark lord scoffed as he slowly nodded. ''If he is, it is none of your concern'' he spoke confidently as the man uttered a small sound of hesitation.

''So won't killing him mean-'' He did not finish his sentence as he did not dare bring up the potential death of the dark lord. ''As long as there is one left I will be fine'' A small hissing sound came from next to Mattheo's feet. The boy gasped at the sight of Nagini, he stumbled back revealing himself to his father. The two men turned, as the dark lord squeezed his eyes together.

The dark lord nodded towards the stranger, sending him on his way before he stalked over to his son. ''Eavesdropping?'' He asked softly as Mattheo avoided his gaze, his eyebrows pulling together as he shook his head. ''Of course not'' He mumbled out, feeling his father's hand on the back of his head. Mattheo flinched.

The dark lord balled his fist, before pulling his son's head up so he could look him in the eyes. ''What have I taught you about lying?'' He said through gritted teeth as he tugged at his son's hair, hearing a small groan leave his lips. He grinned sickly. ''Were you listening in on a private conversation?'' Mattheo took a small breath as he slowly nodded. ''Not on purpose'' He mumbled out. The dark lord glared at his son.

Mattheo breathed heavily as he watched his father closely. A harsh punch to his ribs sends Mattheo to his knees with a loud groan. He gasped for breath as he looked up at his father.

''You are very lucky I still need you'' Mattheo's father spoke as he stepped back and the words made Mattheo's chest tighten as he had no idea what his father could possibly need him for. ''Mattheo!'' His mother called as she appeared from the dining room. Mattheo pushed himself up and turned to Bellatrix with a small nod.

''Do you want breakfast?'' Mattheo gritted his teeth as he locked eyes with his father. He slowly pulled his eyes away and locked them on his mother, slowly nodding as he walked up to her and followed her into the dining room. His father followed his movement closely as he followed as well.

Mattheo sat down at the end of the table, next to his mother as his father took the head of the table. ''Bellatrix'' The dark lord spoke, making the woman turn to him with slightly widened eyes. ''Teach your son that he should not listen in on people. It is bad form'' Mattheo gritted his teeth. ''I didn't do it on purpose!'' He said loudly, only realising his mistake when both his parents turned to him abruptly. Mattheo looked down as a small shiver ran down his spine.

''What I mean is, I would not have done that if I knew it was information not intended for me. I was only walking to breakfast'' He explained softly, Mattheo watched as his father tightened his hold on his wand, his knuckles turning white. ''Please Father'' Mattheo whispered, but he knew, deep down, that he has already messed up and his little cover-up had not managed to please his father, if anything it had made him angrier.

The dark lord raised his wand and pointed it at his son ''Finispiritus'' he mumbled lowly. Mattheo felt his breathing stop as he pushed away from the table, his head falling down as no air entered his lungs, his hands wrapping around his throat as he desperately tried to breathe. He looked up, probably turning red by now. His vision was blurry, but he could make out the twisted grin on his father's face. Bellatrix dropped her head at the sounds of her son struggling to breathe, not daring to interfere.

Mattheo slammed the table in hopes of breaking the small spell.

The pressure dropped as a sudden breath entered Mattheo's lungs again. He coughed, his hands landing on the table to stabilize himself as he slowly looked up meeting the angry eyes of his father. ''I think it would be best if you returned to hogwarts tonight'' His father said lowly. ''I cannot stand you right now.'' Mattheo turned to his mom hoping that in a way she would finally find the spine to stand up to him. But she just looked away.

''I will'' Mattheo finally mumbled as he stood up. He left the room in a hurry, returning to his own as he was quick to change his clothes. He knew his father meant returning to Hogwarts as a punishment, but Mattheo could not be happier.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ Hogwarts โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Avalyn buried her head further into the blanket as she stretched out her legs, earning a small groan from Theo. ''Stop kicking me Levisay'' He mumbled, completely focused on his book. ''Sorry,'' Avalyn mumbled as she turned on her back, looking up at the ceiling. Her sadness had faded as she was starting to accept what had happened, now all she felt was numb.

''Drink'' Theo said as he still did not tear his eyes away from his book. ''I'm not thirsty'' Avalyn said in a small whisper, Theo scoffed, she had a sense of humour. ''It was not a question'' Avalyn lifted her head to look at her friend, he finally raised his head and looked at her as well, nodding towards the glass of water on her bedside table.

Avalyn sighed as she sat up and reached over to grab it. She took a small sip, reaching over to place the cup down again, but catching a glare from Theo. ''Don't make me come over there'' Avalyn swallowed thickly as she raised the glass towards her lips again and drank the whole glass in one go. Theo seemed satisfied as he returned to his book.

''If you want to hang out with someone else you can'' Avalyn spoke softly, making Theo raise his head again. ''Like who?'' He questioned, closing his book and tossing it next to him on the bed. ''Enzo, Sage. I don't know'' Avalyn mumbled with a small shrug. ''Enzo is on his way and I'm meeting up with Sage once Mattheo comes back'' Avalyn shook her head.

''I know I'm not the best company right now, so it's okay Theo'' Theo chuckled as he stared at her. ''Are you trying to get rid of me?'' Avalyn shook her head, She loved his company, but he looked tired and bored. Avalyn could not believe Theo had started reading to fight the boredom as he did not particularly enjoy reading. ''I just don't want to burden you'' she whispered.

''Avalyn you are always great company and never a burden'' He mumbled out. Avalyn sends him a gentle smile as she laid back down. ''Are your arms free again?'' Avalyn asked softly, watching as Theo laughed, before nodding and crawling over to her, laying down next to her and wrapping his arms around her frame.

''So you and Sage?'' Avalyn asked softly, Theo smiled. ''Yeah, she's great. Thank you for introducing me to her'' He said softly, Avalyn smiled as well and nodded. ''She suits you well'' Theo nodded in agreement. ''Are you feeling better?'' Theo asked carefully as Avalyn shifted in his arms and dropped her head on his chest. ''I- I feel guilty about it but yes'' She mumbled out softly. ''I mean there is this gaping hole in my chest that I fear will never close, but the sadness is gone'' Avalyn explained and Theo nodded.

The door to Mattheo's room opened and two girls appeared. Avalyn sat up at the sight of Loraine and Sage. ''Hey,'' Sage said as the pair walked into the room. ''Hey'' Avalyn said softly, Theo sat up as he locked eyes with Sage. ''What are you doing here?'' He asked softly, Sage just smiled. ''Enzo is out taking a shower, thought you might want to do the same.'' Theo shook his head quickly. ''No I can't leave Ava'' He exclaimed as he felt Avalyn move out of arms. ''We'll stay with her. Go and take a shower. freshen up'' Sage said as she took his hands and pulled him up.

''It's okay Theo, go'' Avalyn said as she nodded towards the door. ''You're linked to me as well, Ava. If anything happens, reach out okay?'' Theo ordered as he watched her nod. He slowly turned to Sage, who was still smiling up at him. ''Thank you'' He mumbled as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, watching as her face became slightly red. He chuckled, before walking off.

The two girls sat down on the bed as well, watching as Avalyn smiled at them. ''Are you okay?'' Loraine asked gently, not wanting to hurt Avalyn any more than she already was. ''Holding up, feeling a bit better'' She admitted, Loraine smiled and nodded. ''Not feeling too trapped with the boys hovering over you like this?'' Sage asked, Avalyn chuckled softly as she slowly nodded. ''A bit, but they mean well'' Avalyn admitted as she watched Sage smile at her.

''So, you and Theo'' Avalyn said as she raised her eyebrows at Sage and smiled, Sage looked down with flushed cheeks. ''What!?' Loraine asked with wide eyes and a teeth-bearing smile ''And you didn't tell me?''

Sage shook her head ''No, this isn't about me I-'' Avalyn shook her head quickly. ''No, I want to listen, distract me please'' Avalyn said with a small chuckle. Sage sighed as she slowly nodded.

''Fine, he brought me back to my room after you two left'' Sage said softly. ''Professor Sprout heard us get back so she came to check on me, and I had to hide him. Merlin that was so embarrassing'' Sage said with a small smile. Avalyn laughed softly as Loraine joined as well.

''We kissed and we- Uhm'' Sage rubbed her head as she smiled softly. ''he stayed the night, let's keep it at that'' Sage mumbled as Avalyn smiled brightly. She was happy that the girl she had introduced to Theo seemed about as excited about meeting him as he had been about meeting her.

Sage turned to her. ''Thank you Avalyn, for introducing us!'' She said gratefully, her smile beaming and almost lighting up the room. Avalyn smiled back and nodded. 'I'm happy you guys hit it off'' Avalyn spoke softly. Sage nodded, staring at Avalyn as it seemed the girl had finally forgotten about what her life had been like these past few days.

''Now I also know why you guys seem to like Slytherin boys. That night was amazing.'' Sage spoke in slight disbelief, surprised at how much she had enjoyed the night as she had had many boys, but never had it been as good as her night with Theo.

Avalyn's mouth opened slightly to object, but she fell silent and just shrugged in agreement, making the two girls laugh loudly. Avalyn thought it to be contagious as she herself started laughing as well.

''I'll take laughter as a good sign?'' Avalyn gasped at the voice coming from the door behind her, she slowly turned and smiled at the person standing in the doorway. ''Mattheo!'' She said happily as she rushed over to her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around his waist. ''Hey Darling'' Mattheo said softly.

Avalyn pulled away and placed her hands against his cheek, frowning once she looked at his eyes. They were bloodshot, some veins seemed to have burst, almost painting his eyes red. ''What's wrong with your eyes? They're all bloodshot'' Avalyn mumbled as she traced her thumb just below his eye line. Mattheo took in a breath as he shrugged.

He knew it was from the lack of oxygen that was caused by his father's punishment, but he would never allow Avalyn to know what his parents would do to him if he acted in any other way than they wanted him to.

''Probably the trip, tired'' He lied softly. He hated lying to Avalyn, but she would break if she found out what had happened, he could not have that happen to her. ''How are you?'' He whispered softly, leaning down to catch her eyes as she avoided his gaze. Mattheo placed his hand on her cheek and made her look at him. ''It's okay if you are feeling better. It doesn't mean you loved your mother any less'' Avalyn's eyes filled with tears as she slowly nodded.

''I do feel a bit better'' She admitted as the tears rolled down her cheeks without any sound escaping her lips. Mattheo nodded as he turned towards the other two girls. ''Did Theo and Enzo leave?'' He asked softly, wrapping his arms around Avalyn once more, burying her completely in his chest and if it were possible to absorb her he fucking would have.

''We offered to stay with her so they could freshen up'' Loraine explained softly, Mattheo just nodded as he placed a soft kiss on Avalyn's head. ''How about you freshen up too?'' He asked softly, Avalyn frowned as she looked up at her boyfriend.

''Why do I smell bad?'' Mattheo hid his smile as he shook his head. ''On the contrary, but it might make you feel better'' Avalyn seemed to consider his offer as she slowly walked out of his arms with a slight nod of her head, Mattheo's eyes searched hers as she had not spoken and for a minute Mattheo worried he had said something wrong or offensive.

''Can we take a bath?'' Avalyn asked softly as she watched Mattheo widen his eyes in slight surprise as it was not what he expected or wanted at that second. He lowered his head in disbelief about him not being able to take on the offer. His eyes opened in realisation as he looked back up. ''I'll join you after, I just need to ask Enzo and Theo something'' Avalyn seemed hesitant about being alone as she felt secure with the people she loved around her.

Loraine and Sage shared a look as they watched Mattheo flinch at the thought of leaving his girlfriend as well. ''You know, I could use a bath actually'' Sage said carefully, watching as Avalyn turned to her with slight relief on her features. ''You don't have to if you don't want to Sage. I won't break while alone'' She lied, she felt herself already crumble, being left alone would make her sink back into a hole of sadness, but she did not want to burden any of her friends.

''No I want to'' Sage said with a smile. ''Me too'' Loraine said softly, sharing a look with Mattheo before taking Avaly's hand and pulling her out of the room. Mattheo watched as the girls left, closing his eyes with a heavy sigh. He felt awful going behind Avalyn's back, but he had to.

'Find Potter for me.'ย  Mattheo linked to Enzo and Theo.

'What did he do now?' Theo linked back, making a small smile appear on Mattheo's lips.

'Just find him.'ย  Mattheo ordered in a gentle tone. 'And meet me in the astronomy tower'

Mattheo reached into his pocket and pulled out his cigarettes, he twisted the pack in his hand before taking one of the sticks out and placing it behind his ear. He sighed as he pushed the pack back into his pocket, before walking out of the door.

He made his way to the astronomy tower, each step up the tower feeling heavier and as he reached the top his heart felt as if it weighed a ton. He hunched over at the pull he felt in his chest. Mattheo slowly walked up to the railing.

A shiver ran down his spine as he remembered the last time he was there, the absolute shock and fear present in Avalyn's eyes as he showed her the mark, the way she just left him after the hiccup and the way he had not once blamed her for it.

Mattheo sighed as he placed his arms on the railing and leaned forward. He reached for the cigarette and put it between his lips, his jaw clenching as he dug into his pocket for his lighter. The sound of him lighting it broke the silence, the burning smell of paper and tobacco filled his senses as he inhaled deeply.

Mattheo released the smoke again, watching it fade into nothing as he heard footsteps walk up the stairs of the towel. ''Let me go!'' Potter spoke harshly as he got pushed towards Mattheo. ''Merlin, you whine a lot'' Theo mumbled as he straightened out his jacket. Harry straightened his back as he looked up at Mattheo, his face tensed in anger as his eyes searched Mattheo's for anything.

''What do you want?'' Potter finally asked as Mattheo stayed silent. Mattheo just stared at him as he slowly blew out his smoke into Potter's face, earning a cough from the boy as he chuckled softly, his friends joining in for a short moment.

''Is this about Avalyn?'' Mattheo's smile fell at the words Potter spoke, he flicked his cigarette away before reaching over and taking hold of Harry's shirt collar, turning them around as he pushed Harry against and slightly over the railing. The boy gasped as he took hold of Mattheo's wrist, slight panic now present in his eyes.

''you do not speak her name'' Mattheo growled lowly, pushing harder as Harry nodded. ''Alright, I get it!'' Harry yelled out as he tried to move forward, but Mattheo held him in place. Mattheo took a small breath as he dropped his head to the side. ''You're hunting Horcruxes, right?'' Harry froze at the words as his expression faltered for a short second. ''What?'' Harry mumbled as he turned his gaze to the other two Slytherins, but they seemed confused.

''He send you to kill me? Is that why you left to see your father?'' Mattheo stifled a small laugh as he slowly shook his head. ''If I were to kill you it would not be for my father.'' Mattheo tensed his jaw, inching closer towards the chosen one. ''It would be for Avalyn'' He said lowly as he pulled Potter away from the edge abruptly.

Harry stumbled forward, but regained his balance and slowly looked up. Theodore and Lorenzo were standing in between Harry and the way out. He had no choice but to hear what Mattheo had to say. ''you found two so far, yes?'' Harry nodded at Mattheo's question, not certain what he would do with the information.

''Good thing you're actually making progress'' Mattheo mumbled looking down, as he traced his thumb over his lips before looking back up at the boy. ''You may not believe it Potter, but I care a great deal about Avalyn'' Harry turned his head and scoffed at the words.

''I do! Which is why I need to make sure nothing happens to her during the attack my father is planning'' Mattheo mumbled as he rubbed his face. ''it's also why I need you to win'' Enzo and Theo shared a look as they heard Harry gasp in slight disbelief.

Mattheo Riddle seemed set on betraying his blood to make sure Avalyn was safe. ''which is why I am going to share something with you'' Harry inched closer in slight anticipation, watching as Mattheo closed his eyes for a second, collecting his courage as he took a deep breath and opened his eyes again.

''For my father to die you will need to collect and destroy all Horcruxes. He send some people out to find and kill the person out there looking for them for you-'' Harry swallowed thickly as tears sprung in his eyes. ''They already did'' He whispered softly and Mattheo felt his heart sink.

''I'm sorry'' Mattheo said softly, watching as the boy looked up to avoid the tears from falling, He nodded. ''Me too'' He whispered as he turned back to the Riddle boy. ''This information is not new, what am I supposed to do with it?'' Mattheo shook his head as he bit his tongue.

''I can't help you find all of them, but I can tell you about two'' Mattheo mumbled lowly, Harry raised his eyebrows in slight surprise as he had not expected Mattheo to actually be of any use to him. ''Nagini, my father's snake, she is one'' Harry seemed to think and eventually nodded in realisation.

''The second one?'' He asked and Mattheo hesitated for a short second. ''It's you'' Mattheo blurted out as he watched Harry freeze. The boy frowned as he shook his head in disbelief. ''What are you talking about?'' Harry asked as Theo and Enzo gasped softly behind him.

''You're a Horcrux, Potter'' Mattheo said softly, his heart feeling heavy as he watched the fight in Harry slowly die down, like embers dying in the rain. The exact opposite of what Mattheo needed from the boy, but he understood. Harry was the last of his family to live, he had survived endless of years only to meet his end at the same moment the dark lord would.

''Which means if you want to kill my father-'' Mattheo pulled his eyes away from those of Harry, not wanting to look at him as he spoke the following words.

''-You will have to die as well''

Bแบกn ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปc truyแป‡n trรชn: Truyen2U.Pro