019.𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘔𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢?" ℑ 𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔦𝔪. "𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢?"

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Loraine gently pushed the final pin into Avalyn's hair, smiling at her through the window. ''There, all done and you look absolutely gorgeous'' She complimented as Sage nodded in agreement, putting her second earring in. ''You two look beautiful too'' Avalyn said as she turned in the seat.

''What time would the guys be here?'' She asked as she reached for her shoes. ''Like 15 minutes. 21:00'' Sage said as she looked at the clock above her door. ''I'm nervous'' Avalyn admitted as she stood up, spreading her arms to gain balance in the heels she was wearing.

''What for?'' Loraine asked softly, twisting her engagement ring around her finger. ''I don't know'' Avalyn mumbled with a soft frown. ''I just have a bad feeling about tonight'' She whispered, turning to her friends with a soft smile on her face.

''Maybe you just need to drink a little before we get there?'' Sage offered as she handed her the bottle of red wine they had opened. ''Maybe'' Avalyn said with a lighthearted laugh, lifting the bottle and swallowing the wine with a slight wince on her face. A short knock on the door made Avalyn turn with slightly widened eyes.

''Already?'' She asked as Sage frowned. ''Theo being early, thats new.'' She mumbled as she walked up to the door. She opened it, immediately being picked up and twirled around by Theo. ''Cuore Mio, I missed you'' He said as he placed Sage down again, smiling at the flush on her cheeks. ''You saw me this morning'' She stated with a small giggle as Theo just shrugged.

Mattheo walked in as well, smiling once he saw Avalyn. ''You look gorgeous'' He mumbled as he leaned over to peck her lips, but she moved her face so his lips ended up on her cheek. ''Excuse me?'' Mattheo said once he pulled away. Avalyn smiled softly and pointed at her lips. ''Lipstick'' She said softly as she placed her hand in his.

''I accept that excuse'' Mattheo mumbled as he kissed the corner of her lips, making sure not to mess her lipstick up. ''Let's go'' She mumbled, feeling Mattheo squeeze her hand and follow after her. The six students walked down the empty hallways, following the soft sound of music.

''You okay?'' Mattheo asked softly, Avalyn nodded as she turned to him and smiled. ''we're gonna dance right?'' she asked softly, remembering how he had told her at the beginning of the year that he did not dance. ''Of course'' Mattheo said as they arrived at the great hall.

Avalyn gasped at the sight of it, flowers decorated the great hall beautifully, and butterflies fluttered around near the ceiling. ''It's so beautiful.'' She stated softly, she heard a hum in agreement from beside her, making her turn finding Mattheo already looking at her. ''So beautiful'' He stated without averting his eyes.

Avalyn blushed softly as she hit her shoulder against Mattheo's making him laugh softly. ''you look very handsome too'' She whispered as Mattheo held out his arm. Avalyn linked her with his and followed him into the great hall. Her eyes fell on her headmaster, who sent her a small nod which she chose to ignore.

''I don't dance a whole lot, so enjoy tonight'' He said as he held out his hand for her to take. She smiled ''I will enjoy it'' She said with a small giggle as she took his hand. Mattheo pulled her closer his hand landing on her hip and hers finding a place on his shoulder.

Soft music played as Avalyn felt Mattheo lead her, following the students around them in their movement. Avalyn pursed her lips to hold back her laughter. Mattheo looked down at her with raised eyebrows, wondering why she was trying not to laugh.

''What?'' He asked softly, she looked up at him, her teeth bore into a smile. ''for someone who hates to dance you are pretty good at it'' Mattheo laughed as well and nodded. ''I have a good partner'' Avalyn dropped her head against his shoulder to stop her giggles.

''You are very complimentary today'' She whispered as she shook her head, feeling Mattheo drop her hand and wrap his arms around her waist. A sudden force yanked them apart, their hands reaching and taking hold of one another as the force dropped. ''Minim 5 inches apart'' Snape ordered, his wand pointed at the pair and he was, without doubt, the one behind their separation.

''Are you serious?'' Mattheo asked as he stepped closer to Avalyn again, his hand falling on her hip as he watched Snape closely. The professor looked at Avalyn studying her as she clung to her boyfriend, a sneer on his face.

''Very much so'' Snape answered as Mattheo shrugged. ''We were just hugging'' Mattheo explained. ''5. Inches'' Snape articulated, before lowering his wand and walking off. Mattheo clenched his jaw as he watched the professor walk away. ''That's boring'' Avalyn commented as she turned towards Mattheo, placing her hand on his face and turning him towards her. ''dance with me again?'' She asked softly, enjoying the way he moved immensely.

Mattheo relaxed his jaw and smiled softly at her, nodding and taking her hand again. Avalyn smiled as he turned them around, moving softly from side to side as the pair looked at each other, taking in every detail on their faces.

''I love you'' Avalyn whispered, Mattheo smiled ''I love you too'' He promised, resisting the urge to kiss her. ''Do you want a drink?'' Mattheo asked watching as Avalyn thought about it before softly nodding. He took her hand and led her to the table holding the small cups and punch. ''I reckon there is no alcohol in it?'' Avalyn sighed softly, Mattheo turned to her handing her a cup as he shook his head ''which is why we need to find Theo'' He said as he looked around the room.

He once again took Avalyn's hand and pulled her towards the wall near the entrance. ''Hey,'' Mattheo said once he was within reach of his friends. Theo pulled away from Sage, who was smiling at something he had whispered in her ear.

''hey'' Theo answered as he turned and leaned against the wall next to Sage, who dropped her head on his shoulder. ''can we have a bit of your stuff'' Mattheo mumbled softly as he raised his glass. ''What is the magic word?'' Theo asked with a smug smile, Avalyn smiled back. ''Avalyn wants it'' She said as she held out her cup.

''That is correct'' Theo said as he took out a small flask and opened it, pouring some whiskey into their cups. ''Got Snape on your back yet?'' Mattheo asked his friend, who snickered before slowly nodding. ''5 fucking inches. Like thats gonna prevent anything?'' Mattheo laughed as well, turning towards Avalyn who took a sip from her drink and licked her lips, making him shudder at the sight.

''Where is Enzo?'' Mattheo asked as averted his eyes and turned back to his friend. Theo choked out a laugh ''Back to his room with Loraine'' He stated, making Mattheo shrug. ''have to admit, ditching this 5-inch bullshit ball sounds pretty good'' Theo nodded in agreement.

''Which is probably why I'm gonna accept the offer of taking Sage's dress off'' Theo stated as he took Sage's hand and pulled her after him. ''Bye,'' Avalyn said as she felt Mattheo move her towards the wall. Sage waved before following after Theo.

Avalyn turned to her boyfriend, who already had his eyes fixed on her. ''I would do the same if I thought you weren't enjoying yourself, but funny enough you seem to like this whole ordeal'' He mumbled softly. Avalyn shrugged as she wrapped her hands behind his neck. ''I think it has its charms'' She admitted as she watched Mattheo lean in, she turned her head catching his lips on her cheeks once again.

Mattheo groaned impatiently at the action as he dropped his head onto her shoulder. ''Please let me mess up your lipstick, Ava'' He asked painfully, his hands rubbing her hips in a gentle matter. ''please'' He mumbled placing a soft peck on her neck, which satisfied his needs only momentarily.

Avalyn sighed, the colour was a deep red, it was gorgeous and she loved that Loraine had allowed her to borrow it. But she loved Mattheo more. ''Fine'' She whispered taking a gentle hold of his chin and turning his head, placing her lips against his cheek and leaving her lips marked there. Mattheo smiled.

He leaned forward, softly placing his lips against hers. Avalyn accepted and was quick to deepen the kiss, only now realising how much she had missed Mattheo and his touch. Their kisses became rougher, their breathing shallow as their hands travelled everywhere.

Avalyn opened her eyes for a split second, finding Snape walking their way. She hit Mattheo's shoulder making him pull away and turn to stand next to her in an instant. ''Mr Riddle, I assume the colour on your lips is not yours?'' Professor Snape asked, Mattheo just frowned. ''No it is'' He said casually, making Avalyn place her hand in front of her mouth to stop her laughter.

''Then why is Miss Levisay her lipstick smudged?'' He asked. Avalyn cleared her throat and gasped softly. ''oh no, is it? must've accidentally touched it'' She stated as she turned and took Mattheo's handkerchief from his front pocket, He kept his eyes locked on Snape, daring the professor to say something else. ''I suggest you both knock it off before I make you leave'' Snape sounded agitated.

''Are guys wearing lipstick against the rules?'' Mattheo fired once again, Snape glared at the boy and the nerve he had. ''No, not keep 5 inches between you and your date'' Mattheo shook his head. ''I don't know what you are on about professor'' he stated.

''Then what was she doing that close to you?'' Snape asked loudly, almost angry. Mattheo stayed calm. ''She was helping me apply my lipstick'' He said pointing at the smudges on his lip. ''Get out!'' Snape ordered, being done with the mouth of the Riddle boy.

''Will do'' Mattheo accepted as he took Avalyn's hand and guided her out of the great hall. ''what no! Mattheo'' Avalyn whined as she got pulled after him. ''we have barely danced!'' She said as she stumbled on the heels. ''Wait! wait!'' Avalyn said as she pulled her hand from Mattheo's grip, he froze and slowly turned.

''Can't keep up wearing these heels'' She mumbled as she leaned against the wall for support and took them off. ''Sorry,'' Mattheo mumbled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and waited for Avalyn. Once her heels were off he held out his hand, taking the shoes from hers.

He placed the shoes on the floor before holding out his hand. ''Dance with me?" He asked once Avalyn sent him a questioning gaze. ''I would rather dance with you in an empty hallway if it meant I could hold you closer'' Mattheo explained. Avalyn could feel herself melt at the words.

''Of course'' she whispered as she took his hand, stepping closer and feeling him wrap his arms around her frame. He pulled her closer, his arm falling in the small of her back as her head softly fell against his chest. ''my Avalyn'' He mumbled, pulling her even closer Avalyn had not believed it to be possible, but he managed. There was no space left between the two.

Avalyn raised her head, looking up at Mattheo who sent her a small smile. Comforting and loving, She reached over and placed her lips against his. Mattheo accepted, his eyebrows furrowing together painfully as he shook his head and pulled away, ''Ava'' He mumbled softly, opening his eyes and looking down at her. The love of his fucking life.

''My father is coming tomorrow'' He admitted in a whisper, seeing her eyes look away from him as her body moved back, wanting to create distance, but he didn't let her. ''I will protect you, I won't let anything happen to you. But I need you to know that he is coming'' He explained.

Avalyn looked up at him, a heavy feeling settling on her stomach as she realized her time with him was now limited and the expectation of the order still stood. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked away. She had hoped the order would change their mind, but they hadn't. Her assignment still stood.

''Ava?'' Mattheo asked softly as he placed a hand on her cheek. She leaned into his touch. ''Please don't cry" Avalyn looked back up and sent him a soft smile. ''I'm not, I just don't want to think about that'' Mattheo nodded understandably, his arms pulling her against him again.

''What do you want to do?'' he asked carefully, feeling Avalyn grip the jacket of his suit. She raised herself onto her tippy toes. Mattheo gasped softly when he felt her lips against his neck, a shiver running through his body as he gripped the fabric of her dress. ''Ava'' He breathed heavily when he felt her pull away and giggle softly, muffled by his neck yet still the most beautiful sound he had ever heard.

''I want to find a room'' she whispered without shame, Mattheo swallowed thickly as he stepped back. ''I agree, the Ravenclaw wing is closer'' He whispered as he leaned down and picked up her heels, before taking her hand. ''But I love your room'' Avalyn said softly as she followed after him, Mattheo dropped his head and smiled. ''Yeah, but you started something and now we need to finish it darling'' He mumbled Avalyn felt a blush creep onto her cheeks and smiled softly. ''Fine,'' She said as she walked through the Ravenclaw common room door.

Avalyn pulled Mattheo up the stairs to her room, the soft smell of her perfume filling the room and making Mattheo smile. He dropped her heels, watching as she looked at her bed, her fingers tracing her the dress as she bit the sides of her cheek. Mattheo took off his suit jacket, dropping it on the floor as his hands fell on her waist. Avalyn tensed at the feeling, her back still turned his way.

Mattheo reached for the laces of the corset, pulling at them gently before loosening it. ''Matt?'' Avalyn whispered, allowing him to move the straps of her dress down. He hummed softly, placing a soft kiss on her shoulder as he moved his hands over her arms, feeling goosebumps rise. ''Make it last long?'' he froze. She slowly turned, dropping the dress and stepping out of it, being left in her underwear.

She looked up at him, through her lashes. the question lingered in the air as she watched him think about her words. ''Yes,'' He choked out, seeing her relax as she placed her hand against his chest, loosening his tie.

Mattheo looked down, his heartbeat racing as he felt her fingers lightly touch his neck. ''Avalyn?'' He whispered now. He did not understand, he had never felt this nervous around her before, but something was different. Something between them had changed, and he wanted her. fuck, he needed her, he knew he did. but in a different way.

''Help me make love to you?'' Avalyn looked up at him, her face calm, but if he could feel her heartbeat he would find it racing. ''What?'' She asked softly, Mattheo looked away, frowning to himself. ''I don't want to just sleep with you. I want to make love with you.'' Avalyn smiled gently at him.

''I just fear that I don't know how to do that'' he admitted shamefully. Avalyn relaxed as she placed her hand on his cheek and turned him her way. ''We can figure it out together'' She said as she waited for him to relax and nod, which he did.

''Kiss me?'' Avalyn asked softly, Mattheo didn't hesitate, kissing her while fumbling with his buttons and pushing him back. Avalyn pulled away. ''We have all the time in the world'' She said with a small laugh, Mattheo smiled as well and nodded. He unbuttoned his blouse as he watched Avalyn sit down on his bed, admiring him. He felt vulnerable and exposed but in a good way. Cause it was in front of Avalyn, and he trusted her in a state like that.

He took off his blouse and trousers, walking over to the bed as well. He leaned over Avalyn, gently placing his lips against hers. She pulled him closer, feeling him lean on the bed. Avalyn leaned back, laying down on the bed and feeling Mattheo crawl on top of her, his hands roaming her body.

Avalyn turned the two over, feeling no resistance from Mattheo as she did so, she smiled down at him and he smiled back. tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. ''I love you'' He said with a tooth-bearing smile

Avalyn blushed softly as she placed her hands on his chest. ''I love you too'' she whispered, leaning down and kissing him softly. Mattheo pushed himself up, sitting down as he pulled her against him, basking in the feeling of being this close to Avalyn.

His hands trailed up her back, tracing her spine before loosening her bra and helping her take it off, they never broke eye contact as they did so, Avalyn blushed, she felt vulnerable, but she trusted Mattheo completely.

Avalyn wrapped her arms around his neck, her chest pressed against him as she placed her lips on his again. Avalyn pulled away slowly, running her fingertips through the hairs on the back of his neck. ''Can you please be on top?'' She asked gently, almost in a whisper. Mattheo nodded, gently turning them around.

God, he could throw up at how fast his heart was beating. He had slept with her before and yet this felt so different. He reached down, taking off her underwear, Avalyn smiled at him as she accepted him back into her arms, her legs wrapping around him on instinct. Their lips connected again, moving slowly. Avalyn placed her hand against his cheek, pulling him closer. Mattheo moved his lips to her neck, kissing softly, slowly.

The pace was slow, making the pair burn up. Normally they were so busy getting naked that they took no time to take each other in. To allow their hands to trace every inch and for their eyes to lock onto each other for more than a few seconds.

Avalyn let her hands travel down Mattheo's chest, pulling at the waistband of his underwear and pushing them down, only for him to take them off completely. He returned to her, placing his lips on her neck again and feeling her squirm under him, anticipation maybe, pleasure for sure.

Mattheo reached down, looking into Avalyn's eyes as he slowly pushed in, taking his time and seeing as his mouth opened at the feeling, a soft moan escaping from between her lips. She could feel him completely, more than usual. Mattheo was ready to move, but a soft 'wait' escaping Avalyn's lips made him freeze.

''Just give me a second'' she whispered, taking his hand and placing a soft kiss on it. ''You okay?" Mattheo asked as he leaned down and kissed her cheek, Avalyn nodded and just smiled. ''It's just different this time'' She admitted as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and slowly dragged her nails down, creating goosebumps on Mattheo's skin. ''It's better'' Mattheo whispered in a shiver.

Avalyn nodded, feeling Mattheo move out before slowly pushing back in. The two of them moaned as everything just felt clearer, more sensitive. Mattheo reached for Avalyn's leg, pulling it around his waist as he placed his lips against her once more. He lowered himself onto his elbows, wrapping his arms around her shoulder to press the pair completely against each other.

Avalyn breathed harshly as she felt him push in, her soft whimpers made Mattheo want to speed up, but he knew it would only make them go away. This pace was making sounds leave her lips which he had never heard before.

His nose trailed her neck, taking in her scent as he placed a soft kiss on her jaw. He leaned up, looking down at her, Avalyn bit her lip, her eyes softening at the sight of Mattheo. ''I am so fucking in love with you Avalyn'' Mattheo breathed as his movements slowed even more. Avalyn let out a shaky breath. ''I love you, Matt'' Avalyn assured as the pair kissed again. Avalyn dropped her head backwards when Mattheo sped up just a little bit. feeling his lips on her lower lip. Gently as if to tell her everything was okay.

Avalyn felt her stomach knot, the feeling making Mattheo moan out softly. Avalyn felt the knot release, a low moan filling the room as Mattheo placed his lips over hers to muffle it. His orgasm close behind, he hummed as he froze, still buried inside of her.

He slowly leaned up, his hand moving some hair away from Avalyn's face. ''Are you okay?'' Avalyn smiled and nodded. ''Do you need anything?'' Mattheo checked making her giggle. ''Can we please stay like this a little longer?'' She asked softly, Mattheo nodded as he lowered his head onto her chest, feeling her arms wrap around him and her hands buried in his hair.

''Matt?'' She whispered, Mattheo hummed, he had his eyes closed and was sure he would fall asleep, but he was listening to her. He always was, he would notice any sound leaving her lips and would know how she felt just by hearing it.

''I think you are the love of my life. My soulmate really" He froze. Mattheo felt like the world stopped. The love of her life. Her soulmate. Him.

''I know you are mine'' He was certain, as certain as he was about the grass being green and the sky being blue. He knew. He was so so sure. No one was as perfectly made for him as Avalyn.

Avalyn smiled softly. ''I don't think I'll be able to sleep'' she whispered. And it had been a while since she had trouble sleeping. But that time she didn't want to lose any time with Mattheo on something as meaningless as sleep.

''I'll stay awake with you'' Mattheo promised, moving from on top of her and reaching for his underwear. He lay down next to her, wrapping his arms completely around her as he pulled the blanket over the pair.

''We could run away" Avalyn mumbled softly, her hand lacing with Mattheo's. Mattheo let go of a soft breath. ''They would find me'' He admitted and it was true. His father would not rest till Mattheo was found and Avalyn was dead. But Mattheo refused to believe that that was the only end for the pair. No way their story ended that way. It couldn't. He wouldn't let it.

''Would you have run away with me if I asked?'' Mattheo asked softly, Avalyn squeezed his hand and nodded.

''I would jump blindly, into utter darkness, if you asked, Mattheo''

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro