Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What was his height??" asked the officer grimly. Maahi bit her lip nervously and peeked at karanvir's big frame propped against the doorframe.
"Um more or less like him." she softly aimed her finger at Karanvir. Khandelwals looked at karanvir's poised figure with joined brows. The latter was unmoved.
"6'3." he said blankly.
"Pardon." the officer looked at him casually.
"My height." he answered insolently. The officer nodded and scribbled down something in his notepad. Mr. Khandewal frowned at karanvir. Early in the morning this guy fell from infinity to his home and he didn't like him even a bit, especially when he's 'too sweet' around his daughter.
"Do you happen to remember any bit of his clothing??" asked the officer, looking at her nervous figure.
"It was too dark. I don't remember his clothes but I do remember his scent. Um, he had the same perfume on as Mr. Roy wears. I guess." maahi spoke quietly. Again khandelwals turned towards karanvir's, now, slightly jittery figure.
"Dior Sauvage, my perfume." karanvir told the officer earnestly.
"Wow!!! That's so expensive.....I wish I had that perfume." luv whined. Maahi's father literally wanted to kick him out of his house.
"I'll give you. I am not a huge fan of it TBH." Karanvir said with a smile. The officer sighed before closing his notepad.
"Well, I have the details of him now even if they are very small ones and we'll see what we can do. Don't worry, we'll nab this bastard."
"Language." Karanvir barked indignantly. The officer shuddered. Maahi gasped.
"Ofcourse he's a bastard and might I know why are you so concerned about this guy??" asked Mr. Khandewal in disdain. Karanvir gasped. He looked at the suspecting face of her father and cleared his throat.
"I mean um..... he might be....you know.....um, not every stalker is a bad guy and we should never judge anyone."
"You will make a bad philosopher if you ever tried your hand in it." Mr. Khandewal cried resentfully. Karanvir rolled his eyes.
"Stop it. Officer please just hunt him down soon. I am so scared for my daughter." said her mother anxiously. The officer nodded.
"We'll do everything we can. But I'll still suggest to not leave Ms. Maahi alone at anytime. Most of the times the stalker is someone who is well known to the victim so...."
"Then why be a stalker??" asked kush in confusion. Officer picked up his notepad and stood up.
"Unrequited love is a big thing. Not every person knows how to deal with it. Take care Ms. Maahi." said the officer and left. Maahi lifted up her eyes and found Karanvir's deep penetrating eyes staring upon her. She gulped and turned to her father.
"Papa, let's go. My classes will begin soon." maahi said to her father. Mr. Khandewal smiled and nodded.
"Mr. Khandewal, you have an important meeting today. You leave, maahi will go with luv-kush in karanvir's jeep." maahi's mother told her father. Karanvir's eyes twinkled as he contained a smile in his mouth. Maahi gasped and quickly shook her head in dissent.
"What!!! Honey are you barmy?? I won't allow my only daughter to go with three lunatics." Mr. Khandewal roared. Karanvir muttered curses under his breath.
"Mr. Khandewal maahi is going with her brothers and Mr. Roy and that's final. You need to start giving her some space. She needs to go out with people of her age." her mother said firmly. Maahi looked fearfully at Karanvir who was smirking evily.
"Her age. Lord!!! This guy is damn 6-7 years older than her and look dear, I do not trust strangers so easily like you. Maahi will go with her father that is me." Mr. Khandewal spat angrily while his wife was unmoved.
"Mr. Khandewal." warned she raising her brow. Mr. Khandewal gulped.
"Mumma please.....I don't want to go with them...." whined maahi. Her mother sighed.
"Maahi your father is running late for the office already. C'mon, don't be a baby.... Karanvir and your brothers will safely drop you to the college. Right Mr. Roy!!!" Mrs. Khandewal said smiling. Karanvir blushed and nodded. Mr. Khandewal turned towards him, his eyes flashing with anger. Karanvir felt nervous under those pensive eyes of his.
"Now you young man. Can I stake my trust on you that you will drop my daughter safely to her college??" asked Mr. Khandewal sharply. Karanvir inhaled deeply.
"Yes Sir. I'll make sure your daughter is safe. You can trust me with that." he answered confidently. Maahi pouted as she looked up at her father. All of a sudden his phone rang. He picked up and talked on the phone for a minute or more. Once he disconnected the call there was this big smile plastered on his slightly wrinkled face.
"My meeting's cancelled which means I am taking my daughter to college. Ciao!!" Mr. Khandewal smirked slyly before taking her daughter's hand and walking out of the house. Karanvir glared at his departing figure.
"Tch Tch!! He is such an over protective father." Mrs. Khandewal grumbled. Karanvir yet was fuming.
"Crank!!" Karanvir muttered peeved and stormed outside.

The weather was mildly warm today but not too scorching. Karanvir was seen lying on one of the classroom benches, his phone raised up in his hand and he, apparently, was zooming in a picture. Jeet and Bhalla were standing on his either side and giggling quietly as they caught him zooming in the picture of maahi. Karanvir had captured this image of her when he saw her for the first time, well shortly after that, and since then he would just gaze upon the picture like a pirate watches his treasure from time to time.
"Bhaiya ji, bhabhi looks a little chubby in this picture, just a little." bhalla said suddenly. Karanvir clouted him on his head.
"Absolutely not. She looks perfect. I don't like skinny lasses who are all skin and bones. My maahi is too cute you know. I could just squeeze her cheeks all day." karanvir said dreamily, running his finger over her picture. In the interim, akhil came running over to karanvir.
"Bhaiya ji....." he panted while halting near karanvir's slouched frame. Karanvir looked at him casually.
"What??" asked he uninterested. Akhil drew in a deep breath.
"Bhaiya ji.... bhabhi is going on a trip to Kodaikanal. The department has organised an educational tour actually but you know college trips are never educational. Bhaiya ji....I also wanna go!!!" he whined before clinging onto him. Karanvir sat up forthwith and looked at her picture on her phone.
"My baby is going on a trip without me.... that's not right." he pouted and kissed her picture before laughing like a looney.
"There's nowhere out there where she'll go and I won't follow her. She's my treasure and I need to protect her. Humphhh!!!! We're going as well." he vowed and jumped down the bench. Akhil grinned stupidly.

Maahi stood in the HOD's chamber amidst her classmates. Her HOD was discussing about the trip with them.
"Students there's a little change in the plans. Well, along with us the department of technology is going as well. The Mtech and MCA department are going with us. They are your seniors and you need to behave well because tech department students are rough and not always very kind towards the juniors but don't worry, we'll be with you. Ok." HOD said politely. Maahi's blood froze. MCA..... that's what Karanvir is pursuing. That means the creepy Karanvir was going as well. Fear crawled inside her.
"Oh God!!!! Karanvir is going with us as well." said one of her classmate as they left the chamber and were heading towards their classroom. Maahi showed no interest.
"Wow!!! I'm so excited..... Karanvir is my crush you know." another one said excitedly. Maahi ignored them.
"You know what maahi, Karanvir had done modelling for Dolce Gabbana for straight 3 years." the first one said. Maahi stopped short. She looked at the girl in wonder.
"But why did he left modelling then??" asked maahi curiously. The girl sighed.
"He says modelling is boring and he's more into guns than walking the ramp and allow the horny females to drool over his delicious body. Just mafia things you know." she told her casually. Maahi gasped.
"Modelling is way better than being a mafia lord. And you are gushing over a soon-to-be mafia. Don't you think it's wrong??" asked maahi timidly. The girl chuckled.
"C'mon Maahi grow up. Bad boys are sexy and trust me girls fall for bad boys. He's dangerous and that's what makes him so attractive." she said twirling her lock of curly hair. Maahi cringed inwardly. Bad boys are gross and uncultured. They aren't attractive in any way.
"There are chances that he can kill you. Bad boys are bad after all." maahi said grumpily. The girl laughed once again.
"I might want that but when I am on his bed and he is above me." she whispered sultrily. Maahi looked at her in perplexity.
"What was that supposed to mean??" asked maahi confused. The girl gasped and looked at her in wonder before laughing out loudly.
"You are just too naive maahi." she told her and walked away leaving maahi puzzled.

In the night maahi was out with her brothers. Her brothers had some work in the cyber cafe while she was out just to have an ice cream. Her brothers had went inside the cafe and because inside the cafe the air conditioners were running, it was too cold for her and hence she decided to stand outside beside the ice cream truck and wait for her brothers. All of a sudden, heavy tyres screeched to halt next to her making her jump in surprise.
"Hi maahi." Karanvir greeted her sweetly before leaping down his jeep. Maahi noticed that he was dressed up in a shamrock green T-shirt and plain black skinny trousers. It was late in the night and maahi was wearing her night clothes, consisting of a strawberry shortcake upper T-shirt and plain matching lowers. Her hairs were open and hanging freely down her shoulders.
"Hi." she mumbled quietly. He chuckled as he came closer to her.
"Ice cream?? So late in the night and that too alone." he asked cheerfully. Maahi looked hopefully at the cyber cafe.
"Brothers are inside the cyber cafe." said she nervously. He nodded.
"One choco chip please." he ordered the truck owner. Maahi quietly watched the cyber cafe.
"Here. For you." karanvir said and maahi shifted her gaze to him and saw her favourite ice cream in his hand. She gasped.
"No thank you." she said quickly. Karanvir sighed.
"Well, my baby brother loves it and so do you, at least for my little brother.... take it." he pleaded sweetly. Maahi bit her lip nervously. She looked at the cafe and still there was no sign of her brothers. With faltering fingers she reached for the ice cream and gently took it.
"That's like a good girl." he chuckled. Maahi said nothing. He then inched closer and stood next to her. Her breath hitched.
"Going to the trip??" he asked softly. She nodded.
"I'm going as well. It will be fun. You me and...." he paused and laughed to himself. Maahi's knees felt weak.
"Kodaikanal is a beautiful place. And mountains just look more beautiful when you're with someone you love deeply. Isn't it??" he whispered coming closer. She nodded quickly and shifted a little.
"You.....You were a model??" she stuttered and asked. He looked at her in wonder and smiled.
"Yeah I was. But no longer. I don't like the life in front of the cameras. I'm a very private person......I don't like being on camera to be honest. I may be a bad guy but my dreams are very small. A house, a beautiful wife, kids and that's it. It sounds weird from the mouth of a bad boy but this is what I've always wanted and still want." he told her, looking at her scared face. She gulped and shifted more just to create more space between them.
"But..... you're a mafia!!!" she stuttered fearfully. He chuckled.
"Hm true. I'm and I love it. Family business.... can't undo it. Besides I have no other talent rather than running a business with guns. But that's not for you coz I don't want such a pretty girl to get involved in any such nasty stuff. I won't let this business touch you in any shape or form, I promise. You're just too adorable and innocent to even be talking about this." he said tenderly. Maahi looked up at him in fear.
"Then I guess you should stay away from me. I am a good girl and good girls don't talk to bad boys, my dad says that." she said meekly. He looked down upon her endearingly. His small dark eyes shining bright under the starlight. He stooped and placed his lips near her ear.
"But bad guys love good girls and bad boys only want good girls. And I am a bad guy." he whispered huskily in her ear. A shudder ran past her body as she looked into his dark, scary eyes in daunt and terror.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro