3 Month Anniversary

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary oh I mean Journal

It been 3 months since I moved in this dimension, he and my ohana were living underground of the Diaz family, they seem like a nice family but the two kids Star and Marco are so great together yet they denied this, but I'll make sure these two lovebirds will be together .

By Cinos T. Werehog.

P.S. If this is cousin Nosy, please don't tell this.

The book have which reveal Experiment 199 also known as Nosy have read Cinos' diary and put it back on the shelf.

Nosy look around and saw Cinos who is still in the shower.

"Who let the dogs out who, who, who, who, who let the dog out, who who, yeah who", sung Cinos who is singing Who Let The Dogs Out by

Cinos got out of the shower and shake the water out of his fur which cause him to become puffy but comb it with his tongue.

Cinos went to the kitchen where Toothless, Buck, Stitch, Rufus, Jumba, Pleakly, and Gantu are on the table.

"Good morning everyone", said Cinos as pull the chair, sat on it, and pushes back.

"Good morning Cinos!", shouted everyone on the table.

"So what we're up to today", said Cinos.

"Oh Jumba's​ making his own Dimensional Scissor, ha I'll show Butterfly Star that technology trump magic", said Jumba Jookiba as he show his blueprint of his newest invention.

"Are you sure that a good idea to rub it to Star's face when you finish it", said worried Pleakly.

"Umm well, I might but oh look Experiment 062", said Jumba then Frenchfry have finished everyone breakfast.

He put on a table which reveal to be a city made of waffles and pancakes, poach eggs are flying saucers land on the plate, rivers and streams made of maple syrup, lakes made of milk, sausages are people, and toasts cut into shape of cars.

Frenchfry jump out of the table, "Bon appiteite

Everyone is scarf up Frenchfry's greatest creation in less 10 second.

"Oh my, you're the best, cousin", said Stitch with a full belly.

"Man, I'm as full as a Velociraptor", said Buck

Everyone was full except for Cinos who is still the same but have syrup stuck on his fur, "Oh Felix!".

Experiment 010 arrive and saw the mess, "Dirty", he quickly vacuum crumbs, grease, and syrup with his trunk.

Frenchfry return and gave Cinos a cup of white chocolate coffee.

"So what are you doing Cinos", said curious Jumba.

"Oh I'm checking on the Diaz up top", said Cinos drinking his white chocolate coffee.

"Oh you're try to make Butterfly Star and Diaz Marco be together again", said Jumba.

"Yeah Jumba, I am", said Cinos as he on a platform which lift up high until the dog house turn big so he can exit out.

He went near the Diaz house, open the door, and confetti pop out infront of him.

"Happy 3 month Anniversary Cinos", said Star, Marco, and his parents who surprised Cinos.

"Ha ha, I new this would happen, remember I have x-ray vision", said Cinos as he still walking with his white chocolate coffee.

"Oh Cinos, so that mean you ruined your own surprised", said Star Butterfly.

"But not to your anniversary cake", said Ms. Diaz who have a plate with a cake in a shape of a bone.

Cinos took a good smell, let his tongue out of his snout, and bite the large part of cake.

"So was are you doing Cinos", said Star Butterfly.

"Well I was going to the movies but I have two tickets and I already seen the movie so why not you and Marco go out", said Cinos then he show two tickets and raise his eyebrow.

"Oh um, thank Cinos", said blushed Star Butterfly.

"Oh Cinos, what is Jumba up to", said Marco as he change the subject.

"You know, creating something for evil, the usual", said Cinos as he finished drinking his white chocolate coffee and put the cup in his pouch.

"Hey Cinos, you want a gift like a new clothes for you", said Star Butterfly.

"Um, immune to magic", said Cinos as he give a hint.

"Oh, wait what about..", said Star Butterfly but interrupted.

"No, no gifts", said Cinos as he look at the cake, took another bite, and left the house.

"So, no gift as in right now or later", said Star Butterfly.

Cinos didn't respond and lay on the grass with his tongue sticking out as he can't sweat.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro