🔹17🔹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Only a single day was left for Tia and Robin's wedding so they decided to plan a bachelor and bachelorette party instead of Sangeet as they wanted to enjoy their last day of freedom and what better place than Goa.

Robin and Tia agreed on conducting their bachelor and bachelorette party together as Robin was too possessive to leave Tia alone even for a second and especially when she was pregnant and he heard many cases of spiked drinks so he couldn't take the risk.

Anika and Shivaay were there in their room, getting ready for the club.

Anika took out a black dress from the cupboard. It was a plain black dress with mesh on shoulders and arms.

Anika was applying make up as she was dressed in a bathrobe.

S- You know you don't need that.

Anika got started with his sudden voice and turned to look at Shivaay who was leaning on the doorframe with his hands in his pant pockets.

A- We're going to a club, Shivaay. A little bit makeup is necessary.

S- But you're beautiful without it.

He came towards her and back hugged Her. Their eyes got locked through the mirror and Anika blushed because of their proximity.

A- Don't you want to get ready?

S- Of course, I'm here to ask you that which color dress are you wearing.

A- Black. Why?

Anika asked with a frown and Shivaay Smiled.

S- You'll get to know.

He pecked her cheeks and left while Anika was standing there with widened eyes because of the peck. She blushed and started getting ready.

She got ready in half an hour and saw that Shivaay was still in the dressing room.

A- Shivaay, are you done? Seriously, you take more time to get ready than me.

S- I'm almost done, baby.

Shivaay said from the dressing room and Anika rolled her eyes.

Soon, Shivaay also came out, dressed in a black tee, black pants and black jacket.

He looked at Anika with widened eyes.

S- Woah! Are you on a murdering spree or what?

Shivaay said and Anika blushed.

A- And I'm sure I've to protect you from many women tonight.

Anika said and Shivaay chuckled.

S- Come. Let's go.

Anika smiled and wrapped her arms around Shivaay's arms and they headed downstairs where Tia and Robin were waiting for them. All their other friends already left for the club.

T- Ah! There's my favourite couple.

Tia said while looking at Shivika and they blushed.

T- Come on, guys. I'm so excited for my bachelorette.

R- Even I'm excited for my bachelor party.

Robin said imitating Tia's excitement to tease her and she hit him on his shoulder and everyone burst into laughter.

Soon they left for the club.

They reached the club and Shivaay has already booked a separate area for their party. Anika managed the decorations and most of the decorations were for Tia as Robin didn't wanted anything except some good drinks.

T- Wow! This is so cool.

Anika and Shivaay Smiled while Robin agreed with Tia.

Anika signed a waiter and he came towards them with a tray filled with champagne and a glass of strawberry juice for Tia.

T- Oh! And my 'bride to be' hairband?

Anika smiled and made Tia wear it.

Shivaay also pinned a 'The Groom'  batch on Robin's jacket.

T- Thank you so much Anika and Shivaay. This is amazing and today you both aren't our wedding planner but our friends so enjoy and have some drinks.

Shivaay and Anika chuckled and they headed towards the bar.

S- Finally some time for ourselves.

Shivaay said Anika close to him while wrapping his arm around her waist and Anika rested her hands on his chest.

Anika was looking at him keenly and Shivaay noticed it. He gently caressed her cheek.

S- What are you thinking?

Anika looked at him with a smile.

A- I'm just thinking that we're so happy together, right.

Shivaay nodded his head with a smile.

A- What changed between us, Shivaay? You hated me a few months ago and now we can't even live without each other. You're a totally different person now. It's like I never knew this Shivaay.

Shivaay looked at her with a smile.

S- That Shivaay was blinded by his status, money and bloodline. He only cared for others, not himself.Trust me Anika, I never hated you. That Shivaay didn't believe in love but this Shivaay has already started falling in love.

Shivaay said the last line while looking at Anika. Anika looked at him with a smile.

A- who are you falling for, Shivaay?

Anika asked him and Shivaay mentally face palmed himself.

S- Tia. I'm so sad that she's getting married.

Shivaay said sarcastically and Anika glared at him.

A- I hate you.

Anika pushed him and Shivaay rolled his wife at his innocent wife.

Anika turned to look at the bar tender.

A- 4 shots of vodka and keep them coming because I hate my husband.

Anika drank the first two shot and Shivaay gulped the other two to stop her from getting drunk. He stopped the bartender from serving her more.

Anika glared at him angrily. Shivaay sighed and thought that this was the right time for this.

He took out a sleek wooden box and forwarded it to Anika.

Anika looked at him with widened eyes.

A- haww... Are you offering me cigarette? I drank two shots of alcohol and you're treating me like some addict.

Shivaay face palmed himself.

S- Baby, Just open it.

Anika took the box and opened it and she was shocked to see a ring there.

She looked at Shivaay in shock.

S- Anika, I know we've been through a rough phase. In this short period of time, all the bad things happened to me, I lost my family, my name and my years of effort but only one good thing happened to me, that is, you. I was drowning myself in sorrows and you held my hand and gave a purpose to my life. I always had feelings for you but I tried to cover them because I was Shivaay Singh Oberoi and name & bloodline mattered to me back then but then the blindfold from my eyes got removed and I realised that a person's behaviour, not his/her bloodline or status. In these days, my feelings for you bloomed more. I have started Loving you, Anika.

Anika looked at him with teary eyes.

A- I thought you would never say.

Anika said and Shivaay chuckled.

A- I love you too, bagad bille.

Anika said and Shivaay Smiled widely.

He cupped her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. Anika was shocked for a moment but then she started reciprocating.

Soon they broke the kiss and Shivaay slipped the ring in her finger.

A- It's beautiful.

S- I'm happy you liked it.

They hugged each other and their moment was interrupted by the bartender.

B- Congratulations to the new couple and the drinks are on the house. Enjoy.

Shivaay and Anika thanked him. They ordered champagne for themselves.

After 3 glasses of champagne, they were drunk but still in their senses.

They informed Tia and left from the club and reached home.

They walked towards their bedroom and Shivaay pulled Anika for a kiss and they were lost in the moment.One thing drifted to another and they consummated their relationship. They looked at each other with a smile while Being covered in a single sheet. Shivaay smiled and pecked her forehead and Anika smiled with closed eyes. Soon they drifted into sleep in each other's arms.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

Did you like Shivaay's proposal?🤔🤔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro