🔹21🔹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was finally the day when Shivaay and Anika were moving to Oberoi Mansion. According to the deal, Shivaay bought Oberoi Mansion to save it from Auction and he took over 51% shares of Oberoi Industries. Tej wasn't much happy about this but he didn't have any option left.

Shivaay stopped the car in front of Oberoi Mansion and sighed. Anika entwined her fingers with his.

A- Everything will be fine. I'm always with you.

Shivaay nodded his head with a smile.

S- I'm glad you're here with me. You keep me sane.

Shivaay said joining their foreheads together and Anika smiled widely with closed eyes.

A- Should we go?

Anika asked and Shivaay nodded his head.

Shivaay stepped out of the driver's seat and walked towards Passenger seat and helped Anika to step out of the car carefully.

A- You know that I'm only pregnant, not ill, right?

Anika asked him with a smirk and Shivaay rolled his eyes.

S- Of course, I know but I can't take any risk. You both are precious to me.

Shivaay said and Anika smiled. She held his hand and they walked towards the main entrance of Oberoi Mansion.

Shivaay and Anika were reminiscing all the moments they spent here but their memory lane stopped at one particular memory which was when Shivaay was being disowned. Shivaay tightened his hold on Anika's hand and Anika rubbed his arm softly to calm him down and he sighed a little.

A- Everything will be alright. Just keep calm.

Shivaay nodded his head and as soon as they reached the main door, they saw the whole Oberoi Family was waiting for their arrival and Dadi was standing at the centre with Aarti thaal in her hands.

P- Oh My Maata! My childrens are here. Mummyji, do Aarti.

Dadi nodded her head.

S- Look, there's no need of this facade. We very well know that why I'm here and please don't forget that you all were the ones who disowned me so please don't showoff like you want to welcome us.

Shivaay said and stepped inside the house along with Anika. All the Oberois felt bad with the way Shivaay treated them. Anika also noticed it and felt bad for them but she knew Shivaay was also right in his place.

All the Oberois followed Shivaay and Anika to the living area.

S- Now let me make some things crystal clear. Firstly, We are here for 4 months till Oberoi Industries gets back to its original position as I won't let our differences harm My company's reputation. After that, we'll go back to our house and you all can live here but don't forget that I'll always be the owner of Oberoi Industries.

Shivaay made it clear to the Oberois and everyone was stunned.

T- You can't act like you own everything.

Tej said angrily but Shivaay smirked at him.

S- Oh! That's where you're wrong, Mr. Oberoi. I'm not acting, I actually own everything.

Shivaay said with a smirk and Tej was surprised with his behaviour.

S- Secondly, Noone will try to come close to us or build any relationship. Stay wherever you want but stay away from me and my wife. We will take care of our needs, and meals. Because I don't trust you all with the life of my wife and my unborn child.

Shivaay said and everyone looked shocked at the mention of 'unborn child'.

Dadi, Pinky and Jhanvi had happy tears in their eyes.

Pinky walked towards Anika with teary eyes.

P- My grandchild?

Anika nodded her head and Pinky was about to touch Anika's tummy when Shivaay stopped her hand.

S- Please stay away from my wife, Mrs.Oberoi.

Shivaay said and Pinky let out a sob. Anika felt bad for her and she held Shivaay's hand but Shivaay didn't budge.

S- I guess our room is ready and my wife needs rest. Come on, Anika. Let's go.

Shivaay wrapped his arm around Anika's waist and took her to their room.

As soon as they reached their room, Shivaay was breathing heavily.

S- Uh... I'll just... Go freshen up.

He said while averting his gaze from her and looking here and there. Anika immediately understood what he was going through.

When he was about to leave, Anika held his hand and pulled him close to herself and hugged him.

As soon as Shivaay found himself in her embrace, he couldn't control his emotions anymore and the dam of emotions broke and Shivaay burst into tears.

Anika also felt her tears flowing down from her cheeks. She caressed his back to sooth him.

S- It's so hard for me. Why can't they just be my family for one and not Oberois? Every word I said downstairs was like a dagger to my heart. But I can't let them hurt me, hurt us again. Living here will be a nightmare, it will be like I'm adding salt to my open wounds. How will I survive, Jaan?

Shivaay said while sobbing hard and Anika sobbed too.

She broke the hug and cupped his face.

A- I'm here with you, Shivaay. I'll be here to support you in your each and every step. Baby is also here with us. We have to stay strong. We will be each other's anchor in this storm.

Anika said and Shivaay nodded his head.

S- I love you.

A- I love you too.

Anika confessed with a smile and Shivaay pecked her forehead.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door and Shivaay went to open it.

As soon as he opened the door, Khanna launched himself on Shivaay and hugged him while crying.

K- I'm so happy that you both are back.

Khanna said while sobbing and Shivaay and Anika admired his love for them.

Shivaay broke the hug and patted Khanna's back and he wiped his tears.

S- How are you, Khanna?

K- I got much better after seeing you both here. After you both left, there was no life left in Oberoi mansion. But now you both are back, then everything will be fine.

Khanna said with a huge smile and Shivika smiled too.

A- Khannaji, did you forget me?

K- Arey, how can forget you? You're the light of our Shivaay sir's life. I still have recordings of your Love story in my phone.

Khanna said and Shivika laughed at his last line.

S- It's good to see you again, Khanna. Now go and bring some things for me.

Shivaay told the list to Khanna and he left with a smile.

S- Let's rest for a while, then I'll cook dinner for us.

Shivaay said and Anika nodded her head with a smile.

Shivaay helped Anika to lie down on the bed and he settled beside her and they slept in each other's embrace.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

What do you think about Shivaay's behaviour with Oberois?🤔🤔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro