🔹3🔹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was 4:55 a.m. in the Morning when Shivaay woke up from his sleep. He felt some weight on himself and looked by his side and saw Anika was lying almost on top of him.

He rolled his eyes and looked at the clock.

S(thinks)- It's almost 5 and Anika said that i can shower only between 5 and 6. I'll go and take shower first and then I'll go to sleep again.

Shivaay smiled proudly at his master plan. He gently made Anika liye down on the bed and sneaked out of bed.

He took his clothes and went to washroom. He opened the shower and finally the water poured from shower. Shivaay sighed in happiness.

He immediately took a bath and dressed up in a green kurta and pajama.

He came out of the washroom and didn't see Anika in the room. He came out of the room and saw Anika in the kitchen, doing something with pipe.

S- Wow! You are all ready.

A- Yeah. I took bath in Sahil's washroom.

Shivaay noticed that now she attached the water pipe in the barrel.

S- What are you doing?

A- Can't you see I'm storing water for today.

She pointed at water tank.

Shivaay looked at the barrel in confusion.

S- What type of barrel is this? I mean you guys have some blue barrels or something like that?

Anika rolled her eyes.

A- We have fancy barrels. Do you have a problem?

Shivaay shook his head. Suddenly, they heard newspaper delivery man's voice.

N- Paper le lo. ( Take the newspaper.)

He threw the rolled newspaper through Anika's window and unfortunately it hit Shivaay's head who was standing in front of the window.

S- Ouuuucccchhhhh!

Shivaay winced in pain while rubbing his head and Anika was controlling her laughter.

A- Le Liya paper. ( Took the newspaper.)

She burst into laughter.

S- Hahaha,...very funny. Doesn't that man had manners? Who throws newspaper like that?

Shivaay said while wincing.

A- He always delivers newspaper through this window and it's your fault that your standing in the way of newspaper.

Shivaay rolled his eyes.

S- Yeah. Right.

Shivaay said sarcastically.

Anika picked up the newspaper from the floor and opened the rolled newspaper. As soon as she saw the article in the newspaper, she was shocked.

"SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI GOT DISOWNED

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the eldest son of Oberoi family, got disowned by his grandmother, Kalyani Singh Oberoi. The reason is still not revealed by Oberoi family. According to our sources, Mr. Shivaay doesn't own the surname Oberoi Anymore. His family has taken all the rights of being an Oberoi from him. Still there are no information about his whereabouts."

Anika was shocked to read the news. She immediately covered her shocked face with a fake smile and closed the newspaper immediately. But Shivaay noticed everything.

S- What happened? What's in the newspaper that got you so shocked?

Anika casually smiled at him.

A- Nothing. There's a 70% sale in the mall that's why I was so shocked.

S- show it to me Anika. I know you're lying. What is it?

Shivaay tried to grab the newspaper but Anika wasn't letting him to do that.

Finally, after some tries, Shivaay grabbed the newspaper from her hand and read it.

He was shocked after reading the article. His family declared this to media. The person who was once The SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI is just a disowned man now.

He slumped down on the couch and Anika sat beside him.

A- It's alright, Shivaay. I'll talk to dadi and maybe she'll say to the media that it was fake news. Wait let me...

Anika was about to get up when Shivaay stopped her.

S- No. Let it be. It's their decision to take. I won't beg for their mercy.

A- But Shivaay, they are your family.

S- I don't care. They should've thought that they are my family before disowning me. I won't take their help.

Anika sighed worriedly because she knows that he's broken from inside.

A- What are you going to do now?

S- I don't know. Find a job for myself?

A- You can work as my assistant.

Anika said while maintaining a straight face.

S- Oh Hello! I'm MBA gold medalist from Harvard. There's no way I'm going to be your assistant in your small wedding planning business.

Anika rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

A- As you wish.

She stood up and went to the kitchen.

Suddenly they heard a loud voice.

P- Why is bagad billa here?

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro