Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

FACEBOOK

Kryiella Mendoza
just now

Hello! I am Kryiella, and some people might already knew me from the past issues. This is the first time that I'll be speaking up. I thought the issue would die down after days/months but ofcourse, obviously it didn't and the situation is getting out of hand.

Yes, Samuel and I were together. Yes, he cheated. No, Kiefron is not my rebound. Honestly where did it even come from? Kasi honestly I am just living my life, at sa pagkaalala ko, wala naman akong inapakang tao.

Walang alam si Erika about sa amin ni Samuel before sa I hope you won't attack her just like what you did to me. I hope you won't do the same thing that y'all did to me kasi pareho lang naman kaming biktima ng pagibig dito.

Matagal nang may tuldok ang sa amin ni Samuel and I have no plans on opening another chapter with him so no, I didn't begged for him. I have no connections or whatsoever cause I finally cutted them off of my life.

But you guys keep pulling me back.

Kiefron and I are friends and if it would go more than that, wala na rin kayo doon. Sa amin na 'yon. Pero rest assured diya sa mga fans ni Kiefron, I won't use him as a rebound IF EVER. Hindi naman ako ganong klaseng tao.

I hope with this post of mine, the issue would finally die down. I summoned a lot of courage for this.

Comments are turned off.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro