1.I'm a left handed

2.I have a hitchiker's thumb on my left

3.I love school!

4.I have 2 imaginary friends

5.I like Horror stuffs!

6. I know how to play some spirit of the glass

7.If you want to live tell me what to do not how to do it

8.I'm already preparing my plans for the next school year

9.I'm reading Death Class and Alphabet of Death in my other account and when I tell it to my            classmates they said that I'm a psychopath-_-

10.When I said that I'm gonna do it I will literally hit you with any thing even cut your hair with          scissors when you make me angry.

11.I would prefer Drums in instrument!^^

12.I want to have a sword study/class?

13.some times I can feel someone is watching me

14.My sense in my surroundings is a bit sensitive?

15.even though I'm a left handed,I always catch some things better in my right hand...

16.My reflex is getting better when I'm not aware of it-_-

17.I love RWBY,Boboiboy,The World God Only Knows,The Files Of Young Kindaichi R.,Ranma, Mob Psycho 100 and others(I have so many favorites-_-)

18.It's very hard for me to say NO..

19.I really hate when some one is disturbing me

20.I love listening to music

21.I have car sick whenever I ride a bus or a car

22.I love solving riddles!

23.I would put my best whenever there's a project

24.I would prefer working alone than groups in school

25.I will always ask someone when I don't know the answer

26 When they always capture a stolen shot of me,I always know it and I always win with deleting      my pictures on their cellphones

27.I'm good at predicting what will happen next.

28.Whenever they prank me,I always get my revenge on them...hahah!^^

29.When we're pranking some one I always look serious or pokerface and never failed to make          them believe it...

30.Wow,this is many!

31.I love piano tiles!and Dumbways to Die,and Temple Run Oz!

32.I'm a fast worker but not in drawings

33.I'm good at guns (in the fair of course,you know,the game where you have to shoot the balls        with a plastic gun.I always get a perfect strike on it^^)

34.I'm good at balancing

35.I can't help but to clean our rooms or even our house when I got in the mood..

36.My bag is always organized

37.I hate it when someone is talking nonstop

39.I also hate when I was talking to someone but their attention is on the others but when there      the one who is talking they'll hate it too when my attention is on the others.aaarrrrgggghhhh!

40.ten to go!

41.My selfies are good when I'm outside but not when I'm inside the house.-_-

42.I love Mysteries and solving them!

43.I tend to keep everything in my self than to let it out just to save it when I'm really angry and          let it all out.

44.My drawings are better when I got some references

45.I'm not good at imaginating fantasy things,but I'm good at imaginating real things based on         real life that's why I can still walk fine even tough it's dark and plan things especially on math       or strategic games or predicting outcomes... :l

46.whenever I work on paper things I always have some wrongs

47.My favorite subject is Science!

48.I'm a fast walker and runner even though I'm not running much these days anymore.

49.I would prefer computer than T.V

50.And lastly,I like hugs!But I'm not romantic.

51.Okay I know I only said 50 but I really want to share this..............................................................      I don't have a crush for like three years now....-_-

A/N:yehey!finally finished!oh my,that's some facts about me huh?anyways,Hope you guys like it!and thank you for the ones who request! Bye-bye!  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro