Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Story time! Here's the story of how "my dawg" ghosted us.

So "my dawg" is actually named Ayl (pronounced like the letters I-L). I think she started calling me her "dawg" when we were paired up for something in one of our shows. I don't really remember when she started calling me that. I was a bit confused at first, but I went with it anyway. It became our thing soon enough. We had a cool handshake and everything.

She was one of our guard's captains last year, and rifle captain as well, but at the end of last year she told our coach that she wanted to quit. I think her reason was that she didn't like our guard program. I guess this is understandable, considering that she transferred to our school, whose guard program was recently "revived" a few years ago by Tony/Tiller/Toucan/Scoobert (whatever you want to call her), from a school that had a much better guard program. That news made me sad because she was one of my favorite people in guard.

Anyway, this year was the year she wasn't in guard. She ghosted everyone in guard. Whenever I passed by her, like walking between classes for example, I'd try to make eye contact so she would at least say hi to me, but she never said hi. Of course, I could've been the one to initiate a conversation, but I feel like she probably would've ignored me if I said hi. There was only one time this entire year where she called me "her dawg" and we did the handshake as well, and it was at one of the football games. I was walking back to the stands and she was with her friends when she said something like "what's up my dawg" and we did the handshake. I'm a little confused why she did it, but I'm not complaining. Sadly, it was a false glimmer of hope. We never talked again.

The worst part was when she joined drama club and they had practice. The drama room is in another building where we practice for winter guard. The only way to get into the drama room (to my understanding) is to walk in through the room where we practice. It was so awkward when she walked past us. My coach would say hi and try to be friendly, but she would just respond hi and continue ignoring us. Then when she was gone, we'd all be like 😬😬😬 (there aren't any words to capture that emotion, this emoji describes it perfectly)

Haha, so that's the story of how our guard got ghosted by our former captain.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro