Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I finally practiced lol
I only practiced rifle (which I am considering renaming from Chandler to Phil Swift so when I inevitably drop it I can yell THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE). I probably should've been working on my triple under the leg catch so I don't forget it, but I ended up trying to do double time and funny stops to some songs. I gave up on double time quickly because I somewhat know how to do it, but I might be doing it wrong. And I don't want to get the wrong muscle memory. Since I've been obsessed with this song for the past few days, I tried doing funny stops to the intro.

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

I only did it to the intro because, as you can tell, the rest of the song is W A Y too fast. And yes, this song is actually called C18H27NO3.

I tried recording myself (with intents on posting it to instagram) but I kept dropping it when doing the left side. The one time I didn't record myself, I did it fine (go figure). It got too hot outside, so I had to go inside twice to take a break. I went out a third time and did it all the way through first try.

Here's the video of me doing funny stops to the song:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCMyp1ED7qI/?igshid=1a4dxu4xdwg4k

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro