Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yikes this should've gone out on the 9th but anyway.

Last night was game day (and senior night!)
-Guard seniors got to wear black dresses, senior sashes, and tiaras. Here's the tiara I had:

It was $5.99 or $6.99 off of Amazon and it shipped in one day!
-Our coach wasn't there because of a birthday celebration that her friends planned for her. I would've loved to have her there yesterday, but I know she wanted to be there too. She got us a gift that Pickles's mom (guard mom) handed to us:

She made these for us. Mine's a size too big but I don't mind.
-All of band got Olive Garden takeout meals and it was amazing (as you would expect from Olive Garden).
-Someone's mom made everyone in guard gold sequin masks:

They're really nice quality too. She said her mom makes a lot of masks. (Do I have a nickname for this person? I don't know.)
-The way they did the senior night recognition for band was ridiculous... they had football and cheer seniors be recognized before the game started and they had band go immediately after the halftime show. So I got to be photographed after getting hot and sweaty from performing.
-I think our football team creamed the other team. It was like 35-0 by halftime.
-When the game was over, we did the snake on the football field. It's the signature march when we march around in a random squiggly line. The parents hate it (or at least my dad hates it) because it always takes too long.
-When we were dismissing from the banned room, they wanted the seniors to give short little speeches. And there are around 20 seniors in a band of no more than 75, so that's a lot of speeches. I didn't really want to say anything, but I was one of the last people to say something. I don't really remember what I said. Yeah that took a while to finish, and between that and the snake, it was at least an hour after the game ended and my dad was mad at me.
-They make banners for the seniors that they give out. Here's mine:

(Yes, I scratched out the school name and my name.)
Do you notice anything wrong about it? They printed the wrong year. So stupid. (Also off topic, but we had to take the picture for the banner before practice, which means we had to put on the uniform and all the show makeup just for a picture, then change out of it into practice clothes.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro