Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Competition stuff! We had a competition on Saturday and the Saturday before.

2 weeks ago Saturday was a rough competition. Probably our worst performance so far. Our score went down from the last competition. So many people got sick during the weeks. We got 8th of 10. We stayed after our award ceremony because Tony/Tiller/Toucan/Scoobert (whatever you want to call her) our captain from last season was performing at the same place. We made her signs that we gave to her afterwards. She was embarrassed when we were cheering for her when they were setting up.
We had an hour between after awards ceremony and the next shows. So we did what kids our age do best: be stupid. We were pretty much the only people in there. Some of us pretended to do the halftime show from fall season. Then we started roll stepping in a snake. At first I was just listening to music and watching them, but my phone was getting hot and probably close to dying. So I got off my phone and played around with everyone. Then we played a game called killer frog for a long time. It was really fun. At concessions I bought these 2 pins:

(I lost this pin on the Savannah trip... rest in spaghetti, never forgetti)

2 shows I really loved... one had a small guard, only 6 people. Their work looked nice, and the ending was so sweet- the show was about getting over a breakup and they sat together at the end and put their heads on each other's shoulders and the crowd went aww. The second show I liked has a cool steampunk theme and everyone looked like time travelers. One guy stood out because he looked so much like a villain from a movie. He was wearing a black trench coat. Their show was really intense, I liked it. We got back at 9 since it was a 2 hour trip there.

This past Saturday's competition! We left early and got back early. The show was really good! We all caught our rifle death tosses (tossing over flags and going under them to catch them. It's pretty scary.) We got 5th of 7, but our score went up 20 points from last competition. My favorite show was actually the one that got 1st in our ranking. I also bought a gray puff ball keychain for my backpack.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro