Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Obligatory competition post, yee haw

Yeah yesterday we had a competition. I've been getting mixed messages as to how the show looked, more so than the other competitions. We were told that we looked nervous and some parts weren't clean at all. But some parts looked good. I'm not sure, I can't give a solid answer.

That aside, we saw a lot of shows since we were one of the first groups to go. My favorite show got first place in AAA rank. They had their floor folded in a small square with insults like "ugly" and "nerd" and then they opened up the floor and it said things like "worth it" and "smart" and at the very end there was a single flag that said "I am" and she ran and held it next to the "beautiful". Ngl, I almost cried.

Also funny story, we were helping some guards with the floor and we were helping someone fold their floor. I was pulling the floor back when my shoe fell off my foot and got trapped in the layers of their floor. So when we were putting the floor on the cart, when I put it down I told their coach "um, my shoe is in your floor." So the floor was messy anyway so it had to be refolded, so I helped them refold. When they pulled out the floor someone yelled "SHOE!" and someone ran across the floor and got my shoe.

Also, I let my friend "bread slice" (who is on Wattpad and won't tell me the name of her account) take Larry home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro