-1 || mingyu-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mingyu and Seungkwan were sitting in Seungkwan's basement playing some competitive game on their phones when Jeonghan sighed loudly earning both of their attention. 

Mingyu looked up first. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I have a proposition," Jeonghan said. "We're one of the most popular guys in school. Yet, none of us have found our soulmates."

"One reason we're popular is because the whole school wants to be our soulmate," Seungkwan said without looking up from his phone.

"And we're kind of rich," Mingyu added. 

"Whatever. My point is, we should have found our soulmates by now."

"And how would we do that?"

"We start somewhere easy," the blonde answered. "We all have people we like, right?"

Mingyu nodded slowly. He didn't like where this was going.

"Let's make a bet. The last one to get a soulmate has to do something that I have yet to think of."

"I speak for both me and Mingyu," Seungkwan said, "we aren't doing that."

"Come on, it'll be fun. It'd add some spice to our already boring lives."

"Why can't we just let it happen? Finding our soulmates, I mean. Why do we have to rush the process?" Mingyu put in. 

Jeonghan leaned back with an annoyed groan. "You guys are boring. Is it so hard to say yes?"

"Do you have to make it a bet?" the turquoise-haired male retorted. 

Jeonghan was known for making many bets that always resulted in his win, and one of the others' losses--usually Mingyu. And the punishments were not fun because Jeonghan was practically the definition of evil when he came up with them. 

Jeonghan leaned forward, meeting each of their eyes. "Think about it," the blonde said. "What if whoever you like turns out to be your soulmate? You'd be thanking me by the time this is over." 

Mingyu couldn't argue. The problem was they'd each have to kiss their crushes to figure out if they were soulmates. Mingyu hardly knew his own crush. And by the time they got to the point of even thinking about kissing, both Jeonghan and Seungkwan would have found theirs. 

Or not. Whoever they like might not even be their soulmates, and there was no saying they were actually going to get a kiss in the first place. 

It was a gamble, and Mingyu was leaning towards playing. 

"Depends on the punishment," Mingyu said carefully. "Have you thought of one?"

"Seriously?" Seungkwan asked in disbelief, looking at Mingyu. "You're going to indulge him in his childish games?"

"I'm literally sitting right here," Jeonghan said.

"Just think about it," Mingyu started. "If we ignore the punishment, we may actually have a serious chance at finding our soulmates."

"You talk all high and mighty, but what'll happen when you lose the bet?" Seungkwan countered.

"I won't," the turquoise-haired male stated. "Because rather than taking the time to get to know my crush, I'll just go up and kiss them."

Jeonghan and Seungkwan looked at their friend with surprise. "You can't actually be serious."

Mingyu hadn't meant to actually say that. He said it on impulse. And now that he did say it, he couldn't back out of it because neither one of them would ever let him live it down.

He nodded. "One-hundred percent."

"Who is your crush?" Seungkwan asked after he got over Mingyu's sudden declaration to harass whoever he liked. 

"I'm not telling you. You'll figure out whenever I work up the courage to actually kiss him," Mingyu replied. 

"Him? You're telling me you like guys? How have I not known this?" Seungkwan said. 

"I've never specifically said I was straight," Mingyu said. "Anyway, who do you guys like? It's only fair you tell me, since you aren't going to go to great lengths like I am."

Seungkwan glanced at Jeonghan. "On the count of three?"

Jeonghan shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

"Okay, one, two, three . . ."

"Jisoo."

"Hansol."

Seungkwan turned to Jeonghan with with an exasperated, "What? You too?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Jeonghan answered indifferently. 

"Nothing's wrong with that," Seungkwan quickly said. "You know I'm gay, but neither of you ever told me you guys were. All this time I could have had been gossiping to you about all of the hot guys at our school."

"You already do that," Mingyu said. 

"Yeah, but you guys could have gossiped with me instead of just listening to me rant."

"Wait, what ever happened YooA?" Mingyu asked Jeonghan. 

Jeonghan shrugged. "I think Jisoo's cute. And I'm bi, so I can like whoever the hell I want."

"So, when are you going to invade the personal space of whoever you like?" Seungkwan asked, returning back to the subject of Mingyu. 

"Will you stop wording it like that?" the older said. "And I don't know. I have no idea what his schedule is really like."

"Easy solution. Talk to his friends."

Mingyu licked his lip and sighed. "Yeah, okay," he decided. 

The whole thing was a terrible idea. 

🌈

YOU ARE ONE OF THE TOP 20 STUDENTS OUR SCHOOL WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT!
Are you interested in participating in a project hosted by the journalism and photography clubs? These two clubs will create a magazine featuring students just like you! All you need is yourself and your personality because your feature will be ALL ABOUT YOU.
Circle One: Yes or No
Disclaimer: The school, including the clubs, are not responsible for any student reactions to your feature or anything else related to this magazine. 

Mingyu read through the paper, a question on his lips. He was about to leave class when the teacher pulled him aside and gave him the small sheet of paper. Really, he had no problem letting people know more about him. There was nothing to hide. He was an open book. 

"Do you have a pen I could use?" he asked the teacher. His teacher handed him a bright pink pen, and Mingyu circled yes before passing both items back. 

Junhui and Seokmin were waiting outside the door for him along with Seungkwan and Jeonghan. Apparently, today was the day, and Mingyu was nowhere close to prepared. Calming the nerves was near close to impossible. 

"You guys know where he is?" Mingyu asked. 

He had asked Seokmin and Junhui a few days before what Wonwoo's schedule was like. They both had said that it was completely random, but they hung out often. Jun's supposed to meet Wonwoo today for a photoshoot, so this was the "perfect time for Mingyu to attack" (Seokmin's words, not his).

Jeonghan and Seungkwan still had no idea that Wonwoo was Mingyu's target. 

"Yep, he's waiting by his locker near the school's entrance," Junhui said. "We'll go ahead to make sure he doesn't run away before you get there." The two walked away before waiting for a response. 

Jeonghan began to follow but paused when he realized that Mingyu was not following. "Are you coming?"

"Mhm, just playing through different scenarios in my head," Mingyu said. He had yet to move even an inch from his spot. 

"If you're actually going through with this, I recommend not thinking about it too much," Seungkwan said. 

"Okay," Mingyu said, sucking in a breath then letting it go. "Let's go."

--------------------

a/n: new story! i hope you like it :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro