1 - The Fairy Tail!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I need an exceed... Better yet, a guild..." I sighed, sitting down on a bench.

I'm Mizura Fullbuster. A water dragon slayer, and... I've been looking for a guild for the past month.

I've obviously had no luck... My bro already has a guild, but I forgot which one it was...

"..." I sighed, running my hand through my long, black hair. "Shit... Shit... SHIIIIIIIT!" I heard a girl's voice, and turned to see her. She looked to be around 19 years old, and she had short brown hair, and crystal blue eyes. Not to mention she looked a little confused and panicked. "I forgot her naaaame!!!" She pouted, sitting on the bench that I was sitting on. "You okay there?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes and no... I'm supposed to be looking for my boyfriends sister..." She said. "What does she look like?" I asked. "She's supposed to have long black hair and blue eyes..." The girl said. "...?" I noticed that she was a member of the guild Fairy Tail, because of the emblem on her stomach. "You forgot her name?" I asked. "Yeah... It's Mizu... Something..." She said, frowning. "She's supposed to be a water dragon slayer-- wait a second..." The girl said, standing up and examining my looks. "OOOOOOH!" She said. 'Took her long enough...' I thought. "You're Gray's sister, right?" She asked, with a big smile on her face. "Mizura is the name by the way." I laughed. "I KNEW IT!" She said. "I'm Haruka! He asked me to take you to Fairy Tail to join the guild!" She smiled, which caused my eyes to widen. "Well? You coming or what?" She said, holding out her hand. "I guess." I smiled, as I followed her to Fairy Tail.

I guess I do have some luck...

It's certainly surprising that Gray wanted me to join...

After a bit of walking, we finally reached the guild. "WHOAA...!!!" I said, marveling at the huge building in front of us. "Let's go inside." Haruka smiled, as she grabbed the door's handle. "Before we go in, please don't mind all of the commotion!" She said, opening the door. "Commotion?--", "TAKE THAT POPSICLE MAN!" A man with salmon pink hair said, throwing a chair at someone familiar. "NICE TRY PYRO, YOURE NOT FAST ENOUGH!", "Gray, I found her!" Haruka said, completely ignoring all of the ruckus. "Back already?" My brother said, turning his attention to me and Haruka. "HOW ABOUT THIS?!" The pink haired man said, throwing a chair. Instead of heading towards Gray, it was headed towards me, and I managed to dodge it. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I growled. "Sorry! I was aiming for him!" The man said, pointing to Gray. "Here we go..." Haruka sighed. "Forget about it... Where's the guild master?" I asked, as my brother continued to fight with the man. "Ah, welcome back, Haruka! I'm assuming that this is the girl that Gray told me about?" I heard an old man's voice. "Where the heck..?" I said, looking around. "Ahem. Down here." I looked down to see a very short old man wearing a childish outfit. "Yep! This is her." Haruka said happily. "Welcome to fairy tail." The man grinned. "Thanks." I said, kind of regretful.

So...

This is Fairy Tail, huh?

I'll need a good luck charm...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Heya everyone! It's me, WaffleCake!

I dunno about you guys, but I'm hyped af for this book XD

SHOUTOUT TO Star_wolf12 AS MIZURA!

Don't worry Shady_Charizard .... He'll appear soon I promise XD

Anyways, I certainly hope you've enjoyed the first chapter, and I also hope that you're exited for the next, so keep an eye out!

See ya later!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro