Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I can't believe this! His actually here! Am I dreaming?

He's looking for his seat

I brought my hand up and slap my face-- "Ow! sh--"

This is true! I'm not dreaming! I looked up and found him in front of me

"Hi! Excuse me, may I sit here?" Taehyung said while gesturing the chair next to me

"Uh... I... Uh..."

My body froze. For a moment I felt the universe slowed down, my heart beats faster and I felt a bunch of butterflies in my stomach.

Is this what they called love at first sight? Even though this isn't the first time because I stalk him on twitter..?

"I'm sorry, is this already taken?" he was about to go when I spoke to him-

"No! It's not, you can sit here!" I motion the chair beside mine. I wish he didn't recognize how desperate I sounded

He looked at me and smiled. I can't believe this! Kim Taehyung is in my school- in this classroom- next to me!

I CAnNoT

Now that he's near me I can't stop myself from being conscious. I mean he is gorgeous!

I secretly glanced at him, he was busy with his phone

Curse that look! Those pictures doesn't do him justice!

Clear skin, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, piercing eyes, thin lips and just the perfect size of nose--

I should really stop, for my dignity's sake! I should not embarrass myself to a guy that I've always adore! I should be -

"Hey, is there uh... something in my face?" he put his phone down and place his full attention to me

Curse that ocean deep voice!

I shut my eyes tightly, Get a hold of yourself Vi! I looked up and saw his handsome face

"Yeah... no! Your face is fine-- you look gorgeous omg" I stop talking. I shouldn't make myself look like a complete idiot!

"Really?" he tilted his head and waited for me to clarify

"Y-yes! " I smiled. I felt my cheek heating up

A grin formed in his lips. He seems to find my idiocy amusing

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro