Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shitsticks

•••••

~
Thursday the 21st of July 2016.
One day I will not be forgetting anytime soon.
~

Okay, so today I was supposed to be on a flight to Spain with _grace01_ BUTTTTTTT events happened and now I'm stuck in a hotel.

It hasn't been a very good day.

2:30am, (UK TIME)

I was just casually on Wattpad doing some reading, when I looked up on my ceiling and saw a terrifying sight.

A fucking spider.

I tried to reach it, but I was too small (curse this dwarfism) so I decided to get creative.

I clipped a cake fork (a small fork) on the end of a (trouser) clothes hanger, and called my new invention 'The Killing Device'.

I managed to scare it away a little, but at one point I nudged it too far and it fell of the ceiling. And I shat myself.

It had blasted off somewhere (like Zayn lol #SorryNotSorry #GottaZayn) and I had no idea where it went. After about half an hour searching for it, I gave up and went back to reading.

3:30am, (UK TIME)

Guess who came back to pay a visit!?!?!?!?!?!??! My buddy chum pal buddy friend pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal MR SIDER YAYAYAYAYAYY.

Right above my bed.

So yeah, I killed it, but it's dead body fell on my bed. And I shat myself. Again.

I had to clean the bits of spider off my bed, and I'm pretty sure that I slept in some leftover spider corpse, so I was sleeping while dangling off the edge of my bed.

3:00pm (UK TIME)

We found out that our 6pm flight had been delayed for 4 and a half hours. We were sat in the airport for so long.

10:30pm (UK TIME)

We then find out that the pilot is not legally allowed to fly the plane for any more hours, so our flight had to be rescheduled to 11am the next day.

12:30am (UK TIME)
This technically is the 22nd but oh well.

Me and _grace01_ are eating tuna sandwiches and setting all the alarms for 7am in the morning. The actual alarm is Uptown Funk, that way we would want to get up in the morning and turn it off.

So my day has been stressful. Actually, writing it down doesn't make it seem as stressful as it was, but it was stressful.

Thanks for reading~

Word Count: 415

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro