[4] - Buzz off!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Hey Whirls_Secret_Twin ...  B  I  G   G  U  N   T  I  T  T  I  E  S)

"Rodimus, don't you have somewhere else to be stupid?" You huffed, not making eye contact with him as you walked.

"No, I don't. I thought you said you weren't with Whirl!" Rodimus snickered, blocking you from entering the energon room.

"Well excuse you, I am with Whirl! And I'm happy! So buzz off!" You growled, smacking him across the face and tugging Whirl along by his claw. "Come on, Whirl."

Whirl snickered as he walked past Rodimus, earning a growl of annoyance from the fiery colored mech. He followed you into the energon room, still snickering to himself. "I love your attitude."

"Thank you!" You chuckled, smiling as you let go of Whirl's claw to reach the energon cubes on the shelf. Of course, you were too short to reach them and ended up almost falling flat on your face.

"Need some help?" Whirl laughed, walking over to you and easily reaching the energon cube with his claws. He set them down on the counter and patted your head. "There we go."

You rolled your optics and huffed, shooting Whirl a playful glare before taking the cube and sitting down at a table. Whirl sat nearby, propping his pedes up on the table and leaning back in his chair.

You took a bite from the cube, leaning forward on the table and looking at Whirl. "You gonna have anything?" You asked, tilting your helm as you wiped energon from your mouth.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm not that hungry." Whirl replied, crossing one leg over the other and looking up at the ceiling. He leaned backwards more, making the front legs of the chair come up off of the ground.

"Whirl, be careful! You're going to—" You groaned and smacked yourself in the face when Whirl fell backwards with a loud crash on the floor. "—fall..."

"Well dang, that didn't work out like I thought it would." Whirl said, sitting upside down on his head and looking up at you. "Can ya lend me a hand?"

"Of course, you klutz." You snorted, holding back a laugh as you stood up and held out a hand for him to take.

"Thanks." He said, gently taking your hand and pulling himself up. When he got back onto his pedes, he was met by a kiss to the helm. He chuckled, looking down at you. "Hey there."

"Hi." You grinned cheekily, kissing him on the helm again and hugging him. "Clumsy bird bot!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro