3 | Idiotic yet Funny Memories | Hoodie and K.O

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

IHopeYouDieInAFire: Lol I was just looking through one of the photo albums Slender has and lets us look in. Remember when you tried to teach me how to use a rifle?
(A/N: if that's what people use to like,, snipe animals for hunting)

Hood: omg yes you just went backwards when you shot it like that cartoon thing with the hose. Remember when you tried to teach me to bake?

IHopeYouDieInAFire: Yeah Lol. The kitchen had to be cleaned for 5 weeks 🤣

Hood: omg you used a real emoji for once, and the colored one :0

IHopeYouDieInAFire: omg I did we have to screenshot it and name it "K.O's first emoji"

Hood: Already did and it's printing rn

IHopeYouDieInAFire: We gotta tell Slender—

Hood: On it

IHopeYouDieInAFire: Let's GOOOOOOO whooo but back to topic.

Hood: Hmm.....Man there isn't any other memories with us. What about with you and Masky?

IHopeYouDieInAFire: Ah Yes, the one I despise. Hmm......When I colored over his mask while it was off?

Hood: He had to cleaned that with Jane's acetone and repaint the eyes and lips :p

IHopeYouDieInAFire: When I dumped paint on him when he walked out the bathroom and it was quick dry paint?

Hood: EJ had to move him back into the bathroom and place him in the tub :> lol

IHopeYouDieInAFire: Hmm.......when we switched his phone out with mine so his alarm was Uptown Funk full volume?

Hood: Yeah lmao he had to find his actual phone in five hours while it was actually in the cupboards :D

IHopeYouDieInAFire: I still remember the blared "THIS HIT THAT ICE COLD MICHELLE PIHER THAT WHITE GOLD THIS ONE FOR THEM GOOD GIRLS THEM GOOD GIRLS STRAIGHT MASTERPIECE STYLIN' WHILIN' HITTIN' UP IN THAT CITY" before Masky frantically tried to shut it off

Hood: Lol xD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro