1 - Edited

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Today...

Ladybug tackled the villain once again, Cat Noir yelling for cataclysm behind her.

Today is the day...

The villain pushed her off, but she managed to land on her two feets. This villain was really getting on her nerves.

Today is the day that I will...

Ladybug tried to focus as she threw her yoyo at the villain, knocking the villain down. The villain dropped her pencil and Cat Noir ran towards it as quick as he could before the villain could get back up.

Today is the day I have to see Adrien so that I can...

Ladybug managed to keep the villain on the ground with her yoyo as Cat Noir touched the pen with his cataclysm, the pen breaking into fits of nothing.

Today I may do it...

The black butterfly flew out of the pen, Ladybug shaking her head at how Hawk Moth had become even more desperate for the miraculous. She ran towards the akuma to purify it.

I must do it... I'm ready to do it...

"Bye-bye, little butterfly," she said, then threw her item to the air. She sighed as the miraculous worked its magic and made everything normal again.

"Bye M'Lady." Cat Noir wasted no time to leave, and Ladybug could tell he was in a rush to do something important. Usually she was always the first to leave.

Ladybug waved back, smiling at yet the another villain they've defeated.

She then jumped on a building to race home to de-transform back, but something stopped her. That one person that made her forget who she was.

"Hey Adrien," she walked towards the blonde boy. Adrien waved back. "It's... It's nice to see you again..."

"Yeah..." Adrien nodded. "Well, I'm off to somewhere so..."

"Wait!" Ladybug quickly stopped him.

Today is the day I confess to Adrien Agreste!...

Adrien turned back. "Yes, Ladybug?" He waited patiently.

"I... I've always wanted to tell you that... I like you!" She blurted out, face red as she looked down. She waited for him to say something.

"Ladybug, I..."

"What did you call me?" She looked up and stared into his eyes.

"Ladybug?"

"How did you know I was Ladybug?!" She pounced back.

"I..." Adrien frowned. "You're wearing your Ladybug outfit and..."

"AHH!!" Ladybug looked down at herself, her earrings beeping for the third time. She had focused on confessing to Adrien that she hadn't realized that she came to him as Ladybug.

She didn't want Adrien to like her as Ladybug... Well she did, but she wanted to confess as Marinette.

But it didn't matter right? Marinette was clumsy, it was better that she had confessed as Ladybug, right?

"Well Ladybug... I really like you, I think you're cool, and smart, but..." Adrien looked down as well.

"But..." Ladybug raced wildly.

"But I already like someone else," finally he looked up, giving her a small smile. "Sorry."

At first she didn't know what to do, then finally she smiled back with a fake smile. "It's fine." And she took off.

He would have said yes... He had always wanted to hear Ladybug say those words to him... But he had already moved on to someone else.

With the amount of times Ladybug had been rejecting him, he had moved on.

He was now going to confess to the girl he liked now.

Marinette...

-----

These oblivious idiots -_-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro